<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 27, 2007
it's 10:12 PM.

Listening to: Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon


Nilawan came yesterday to spend some time with me and also to cheer me up. Watched 'Cinderella 3' and 'The Princess Diaries 2', and baked blueberry muffins using the shortcut method - the muffin mix. Then my mom came back, talked to her for pretty long during my show, where I got pretty irritated because I couldn't hear anything. So yups. I'm pretty much okay now I guess, thanks to the people who have showed concern in my blog, through smses, msn, and outings. Really appreciate the thought, so yeah. :)

On to the main point. I'll be flying off the China into two days' time and I just thought if my plane crashes, I will regret not saying a lot of stuff to the people out there. So here goes.

Er, personal messages will be on my other blog, so I guess Nilawan can post the link on my tagboard or something. As for my other accounts like neopets, friendster, maplestory, audtionsea...etc, just request my password from my hotmail account. The password is... mpuswclzzols. But don't you go hacking now!

Okay, I'll try not to get emotional here. First and foremost, I'm not wishing for the plane to crash. Neither am I wishing for my life to end here. I still want to take A Levels though it's like hell, I want to achieve my ambition and goals, and I don't want to die single, desperate and ugly. XD PLUS, I still want to watch R21 shows legally okay? NOT the ones like Yangtze lar duh.

I think I'll most probably survive la. Nothing unusual happened so far, so it should be okay bahs. Unless God really wants me up there to entertain him la. LOL.

As for my various possessions.. Cheryl, for the don't-know-how-many-times, please help me sell off my cosplay costume, and use the money to buy more shoes for Renaissanxe.

To the person who is keeping my manga and vcds, there's no point in returning them because I can have all the manga I want in Heaven, so you could either help me finish the collection, or sell them. DON'T burn them because my heart will ache for all the money I spent on them.

Er, and someone please return the Diamond Brothers book Doreen lent me.

AND, no one is allowed to read my hardcopy diary except Nilawan.

Okay, I've said what I should say. See, it's not all that emo, ain't it?

I loved all the times I spent with everyone who has interacted with me positively.

For those I really dislike, I don't think I'll miss you and vice versa, but thanks anyway for... making my uppy life down, like a thrilling rollercoaster ride.

To the cycling gang, I REALLY want to tandem you people again! Yes I know, I'm a leecher. But it trains you up for NS!

To the badminton gang, I'VE BEEN ITCHING FOR BADMINTON SINCE FOREVER LARH. Haha, I miss pinching Swee all of a sudden.

My mind is blank at the moment. Can't really think who I have left out. If your name/group isn't here, it could be in the other blog, so relax la. XD

If I recall, I shall post it here tomorrow. I got a SUPER swollen eye now, so it's hard looking at the screen with one eye. It's like there's this yellow thing on my eyeball which is bulging out, and I don't know what it is. I tried digging my fingers into my socket and pull it out, but it seems that it's stuck to my sclera. Then I actually wanted to poke it with a needle, but decided that that bulging thing could be part of my conjunctiva which shifted slightly and folded too much on one side due to vigorous rubbing of my eye previously. It's so uncomfortable because each time I blink, there's this cold, sticking out feeling on my eyeball which is very irritating. I feel like gouging out that eyeball, take a tweezer and shift my conjunctiva back in place. ARGH.

Okay, I have to continue packing. My mom has been yelling at me because it's just two days away and I haven't packed yet since I was watching 'Claymore' and 'Big Brother 2'. Speaking of 'Claymore', the ending was so... unsatisfying la. It's like there's no showdown between the Dwellers of the Deep [the boss monsters] and Clare, and there's no definite outcome of the confrontation between Galatea and Irene. HMPH. I hope there'll be a season 2.

Shall go now, REALLY. Signing off.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.