<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 23, 2007
it's 8:37 PM.

Listening to: nothing


I decided to blog this in my public blog because I don't want nor feel like answering questions when school reopens. So here goes.

Sheldon and I... have broken up because of various factors like religion, culture, and character differences. I thought I should put this in because since I posted that we started, I should post about the end as well. So yupp. The timing was pretty bad because it was straight before my economics paper, so I got pretty much stunned upon looking through the paper at first glance. But I guess it was okay. I mean I didn't break down in the lecture theatre or something because I'm an expert at suppressing my feelings in front of people. HAH. Finally I got something to be proud of. *grins*

Don't believe?

I couldn't at first, but well, just take a look at our display pictures in Friendster and our statuses, and you'll pretty much get the picture.

Don't ask me anything about it, okay people? Well if you're really curious, pray about it and God may give you an answer. If you wanna spread, er... just don't do it in front of me or I'll really get mad. Haha, so oh wells, no more wrestling in class! Aww. But it's okie, we can always matchmake another couple in class. =X

Erm yeah, this is the bad news I mentioned about in my two previous posts.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.