This song just brings back nostalgic memories. Nilawan recommended it because it sort of suited my mood then, when a certain someone just refused to get the hint. Oh, it suited her mood as well because of someone else as well.
Well, I've been pretty down the previous month, or rather these past 2 months, but luckily I managed to suppress it a great deal or else it wouldn't just be sad faces in this blog. :(
God hasn't got back to me ever since I left a hundred over prayers in his voicemail. Maybe it was because my line wasn't open to him in the first place. But I just realised something. Maybe He did. Just that I refused to listen. What's the point then? It's not my fault to have such contradicting thoughts anyway, God made all human minds complicated in the first place.
I believed in fate. Now I don't. It's a phony piece of
I pity the people who were trapped in this web of lies, people like me.
