Listening to: Fool Again - WestlifeOkay, I know it's
damn dumb to post twice a day, but I just had to. I googled my name because I was thoroughly bored, and guess what I found? *hears a handful of wrong answers*
One of my blog posts has been posted on some Christian website. *faints from shock*
OMG LA.
whathtehellwhatthehellwhatthehell. And you know what's the worst thing? It's under the christian-dating tab. T_T
Below is the link:
http://www.christiandatingnews.org/christian-dating/thank-god/Argh. ARGH. I feel so exposed. But anyway, thank goodness no one commented. Otherwise it would be,
WTF WTH WHAT IN THE WORLD...?! I have to speak in proper and decent language from now on lest some Christian clicks on the link. I just hope he/she won't go into my archives dated back in Secondary 2... =X
[my dear friends in secondary school who read my blog then would know what i mean]Okay, will go back to Economics now. ZOMG man.