Listening to: One Day, One Dream - Tackey & Tsubasa
I've been on guard since June. Why? Because I can't help it. The year is ending but I'm still having this sense of insecurity, not in the aspect of love if you were thinking so.
Maybe it's in my nature to suspect people a whole lot, but I'm correct 90% of the time.
Some people ain't what they seem on the outside. For example, appearing nice when they have a hidden agenda. That sounds serious huh? Well for one thing, I don't suspect people blindly. In other words, I have grounds to support it.
Of course I'll post it in another blog because I'm not so retarded as to target the person openly. This is just a warning to that person to watch his/her step because I won't be very kind if you dare to even touch my pinky toenail.
Friday, December 14, 2007
it's 9:45 AM.
