<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 18, 2007
it's 12:15 AM.

Listening to: I'm Coming - Rain


I'M BACK FROM 07S31 CLASS OUTING.

Disappointingly, only 9 of us [Alex, Desiree, Joaquina, Kai Xian, Lun Fa, Me, Yan Shan, Yishan, and Yuan Kang] turned up. Yiting only showed her face for a while at Bukit Batok Station to pass Kai Xian and me the marker pens. Brian, the organizer of the event didn't turn up because he's overseas. I'm not so sure about the rest. Lol.

Anyway, Kai Xian came to my place yesterday morning [since it's 12.20AM now], as well as the afternoon the day before, to do the birthday cards for Elizabeth and Joaquina. Pictures of Kai Xian slacking away can be found in her handphone. Yupp. Well, the original idea was to draw a doll for Joa, and a teddy bear for Eliz. But since Kai Xian was already complaining about the colouring process, and colouring bear fur was much more tedious, we made a doll for her as well.

I must say, I really have no sense of proportion. That's to say, I can't draw a proper manga character. I CAN ONLY DRAW CHIBI. Which is bad. Because chibi means big head and small body. And that looks weird.

Or maybe I'm just a typical perfectionist. I freak out at the sight of a portion of the picture not having shadow effects.

Okay, forget about that.

In any case, the group was divided into 2 groups - the mahjong group, and the poker group. Siew Ting [Lun Fa's sister] joined him, Alex, Desiree, Yan Shan, and Yuan Kang at the mahjong table while Joaquina, Kai Xian, Yishan, and me played Bridge. I love that game because I lost only 1 round in total today. I'm a PRO Bridge player OKAY? Alex joined us later, probably because he was bored with mahjong, and we played stuff like 4 Sname and Heart Attack.

I think Alex is a silent killer because when he 'heart attacks', he doesn't scream like a madman and slam his hand in the middle of the group. Instead, he just places his hand unenthusiastically while the rest scream and slap their hands over each others'.

The pizza arrived fashionably late. My mother was like calling non-stop and nagging at me to go home, but I couldn't because the pizza hadn't arrived yet. In the end, I silenced the phone. No ringtone. No vibration. Zilch. I think one benefit of being single is that your curfew won't be super strict, AND your mother will have no one to ask about your whereabouts. YAY for me! *grins broadly*

After dinner where Joaquina and Yan Shan were 'da qing ma qiao'-ing as quoted from Kai Xian, we took a handful of photos of the same poses. Why? Because Yuan Kang kept looking the other direction, which I got freaked out a little inside as it was just creepy. I mean everyone was looking at the camera, while he look somewhere else. Like as if he saw something like that. Eee, I'm scaring myself!

When we were finally done, like pack up and stuff, we [all except Yan Shan] went back to Bukit Batok Station by 173. From experience, I shall warn readers out there that 173 can make your butt go flat if you're standing. Why? Because the ride was super bumpy and jerky, and leaning proved to be the safest position to balance properly. However, since the ride was VERY bumpy as mentioned previously, you'll keep banging your butt on the railing/back-rest, thus flattening your butt.

Anyway, I think after this class outing, we'll still continue to sing that 183 club song - tian mi yue ding - subconsciously, whether you like them or not, or think they're gayer than F4.

I reached home at 11.40pm. My mom didn't blast at me. WHOOPEE! That's because she knows I wasn't hanging out with a boy alone at night. XD

I shall be going now because I'm terribly tired. I woke up early today to finish doing the birthday cards you know? *grins* Okay, I shall give some credit to Kai Xian who persevered on during the colouring process today. LOL.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE, AND A MERRY NEW YEAR!! To people who didn't come today, please remind me to pass you your christmas presents when you see me!

p.s. i want that song by hagen tan!!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.