Listening to: Ghostbuster - Ray Parker Jr
First up, this retarded song I'm listening to now was sent by Sin Hoe this morning at around 1+am. LAME LA. HE claims to be into retarded songs now. XD
Anyway, I'm back from Cineleisure!
I went for Taekwondo practice today, which was really tiring and my legs are still aching now, and I managed to do a weak split! Definition of weak split? It's a split for about 3 seconds before screaming in pain and going back to a less painful position. =X Anyway, it was super embarrassing for me today because my instructor, for no good reason, decided to test all of us INDIVIDUALLY. Excuse me ar, I have stage fright and a weak heart. OF COURSE I CAN'T DO MY PATTERN IN FRONT OF EVERYONE RIGHT? So in the end, my mind went blank, I forgot the stances, and was made to go to one side and undergo fierce pattern training along with Samuel to gain more exp. XD
But I guess the training helped. You know it's like some MMORPG game where you get to interact with players, gain exp through training, recover hp by drinking H20, and level up after grading. XD I can just envision the Taekwondo flyer with "JOIN THE MMORPG NOW!" printed on it. LOL.
After training, I met Wilber outside the school gate because I think he got bored waiting at the side gate bus stop. Samuel and him are super funny la. They ming ming saw each other but didn't greet because they were "not sure if that's really him". So anyway, we saw 174 around the bend and chionged for the next bus stop. Of course we caught it la; I was from track & field last time okay? XD
[sorry pause abit. NILAWAN~ I ADDED THE RUGBY PLAYER & HE ACCEPTED IT! JEALOUS? I BET YOU ARE! XD]
He said the journey was 40 minutes. WHERE GOT?! IT'S 1 HOUR LORH. Okay skip the details along the way to Cineleisure. After buying the tickets, we had lunch at KFC and I got my usual SHROOM BURGER MEAL! $3 ONLY AND IT'S SO NICE! I shall try the Mushroom Swiss Burger for Burger King because Wilber said it's much better than KFC's mushroom burger. Hmm hmm. Maybe this is an example of imaginary product differentiation. See, I got revise my Economics, just that the paper doesn't like me very much so I keep scoring low points. =X
Oh yeah, I met Brenda while on the way to get the tickets, and she practically shouted "SHELDON AR?" and pointed accusingly at Wilber. SO SIA SUAY LA. OMG. 2nd time embarrassed in public for the day. I'm so going to build an airport runway for her the next time I see her man. [for guys who read the previous sentence, knowing the meaning of it ain't beneficial to you]
Okay, so we had nothing to do after lunch, and the show only going to start in an hour's time. What to do? The nice arcade games were either all hogged by insignificant people, having technical problems, or 'temporarily not in use'. When you have nothing to do in Cineleisure, the number 1 thing to do is to PLAY POOL! Not swimming pool hor.
Pity I didn't take pictures there. Oh wells, I shall remember to take photos there the next time I watch another movie. In any case, I lost both games. Well actually I was winning leh, then I shot the legendary black ball [black and white ball go in], so he won in the end. T_T
After that we watched Enchanted. I tell you, Wilber is the first person I've watched a movie with who managed to finish 4/5 of the popcorns! OMG LA. 4/5 of the popcorns leh, NO JOKE!! Haha, I'm super fascinated. XD
Nothing much to comment about the movie la 'cause I've watched it already, haha! The cinema theatre was surprisingly packed though Enchanted has been showing for a pretty long time. Hmm hmm.
After that, he companied me to collect my Christmas presents from Cheryl and Charmaine who were at Wisma Atria. YAY. SO LONG NEVER SEE THEM ALREADY. <3 I LOVE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS. :)
Then we went home by 106, and full stop.
Now I'm irritated because being a last minute OGL means not getting sms updates from the higher-ups, aka counsellors/teachers/whatever. I HAVE TO BRING CORRUGATED BOARDS TOMORROW AND I'VE ONLY BEEN JUST INFORMED. LIKE WHICH BOOKSHOP WILL STILL BE OPEN NOW?! ARGH. SO FRUSTRATING.
And I haven't received my leader's shirt yet.
Kyson [yes nilawan, aren't you jealous?] said he'll check the counsel room for the shirts, and if don't have he'll lend me his. [hello nilawan, jealous jealous jealous? XD] Yay, so nice of him to an acquaintance. I barely even know him la.
Okay, must pack my bags for tomorrow. Kai Xian is like koping everything from me.. LOL.
Bye people. See you all soon if I'm not dead yet from OGL camp. :)
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
it's 7:29 PM.
