<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 23, 2007
it's 12:13 AM.

Listening to: How We Roll - Alvin and the Chipmunks


THIS SONG IS UBER CUTE!! There are people who said this show is nice according to Zheng Wei, SO GO WATCH IT! Sadly I'm booked for this show [AWW!] as well as for Enchanted [yes I'll be watching it the second time but FOC this time!], but you can still enjoy the show, except it won't be quite nice without me. XD

Anyway, I REALISED I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY SUNDAY SCHOOL KIDS ANY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!! And it's too late to run down to the newly opened NTUC around the corner because it's already midnight!! Hey I didn't have time today to buy them because I went to my aunt's house for dinner, not because I was watching anime. Okay I was, but that didn't take up too much time.. HEE. Sides, I have no money because I spend the last bit on a card reader. YAY. NO NEED FOR A BLUETOOTH ADAPTOR. PLUS THIS BLOG WILL START TO HAVE PHOTOS OF MY DAILY LIFE! I'm really happy for once this month. HAHA.

In addition, I FINALLY HAVE A TOP NUDE PHOTO OF NIGHT TENJO AS A WALLPAPER ON MY PHONE! AHH!!!!!!! HE'S SOOOOOOOO UBER SHUAI CAN? Better than the rugby player whom I mentioned in one of the recent posts. I think it's just the previous one, but heck. YAY. The picture is like, SUPER CLEAR. Know what this means? I CAN SEE EVERY SINGLE DETAIL ON HIS BODY! *screams like a crazy otaku* Okay, I know I'm an otaku so I don't have to scream LIKE one. Fine. *accepts otaku self and does an otaku scream* For those who have no idea what's an otaku, read the following:

OTAKU オタク (oh-TAH-kuu)
n. - From the Japanese, literally meaning "house". In Japan, the term refers to someone with a heavy, and sometimes near-religious interest in something. In the Japanese culture it also carries a derogatory meaning, in the context of being someone with no real social or personal life outside of the object of their obsession (much like the term "fanboy" or "nerd" in Western culture). However, outside of Japan, the term may or may not carry a derogatory meaning depending on the person being referred to. Many anime fans in Western cultures proudly (and sometimes mistakenly) call themselves otaku, preferring to use the term to describe themselves as a "hard core", or knowledgeable, anime fan.
ex. - Otakus are nice people and do have a decent social life.

Finny is proud to be an otaku. *grins and drools over Night's body* Maybe I'll dream of him tonight doing a striptease... *nosebleeds*

Okay okay, I'm joking. I'm not that pervertic OKAY? XD

Still it would be nice to dream of him doing... =X

AHH!! I'M GOING CRAZY.

Okay, bye. I'm sleepy. *enters dreamland happily and stalks Night from afar*

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.