Listening to: I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off - Fall Out Boy
I've just downed the whole season 1 of Heroes in 2 days, and I'm getting a headache now due to strained eyes, and lack of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Well I'll have dinner, or maybe supper, when my mother gets back from my aunt's house as usual, and that'll be around 11.30pm or so. LOL. Yes yes, I know I'm a monster for being able to survive almost a whole day without food and water. XD
Anyway, I can't believe I'm so tied up that there's barely even 7 days to spend with my friends! I think those who want to come to JC should be prepared with the knowledge of becoming a no-lifer at the end of first year. ARGH. Why didn't anyone warn me?!
Never mind about the above ranting. On to the main point. I have created a list of my new year resolutions for 2008! Below are some of the stuff I've thought of, so far that is. *grins*
Finny's New Year Resolutions So Far
#1. Embark on my nerd journey
#2. Stop being so vain and start wearing spectacles at home
#3. Break my flower-idiotness
#4. Abide strictly by given curfews
#5. Always pick up my mom's calls
#6. Start saving for my prom dress
#7. Show more concern for my pimply face
#8. Stop doodling voodoos in class
#9. Do all given homework
#10. Get a double-belt promotion
#11. Be more enthusiastic about seeing the kids at Sunday School
#12. Be totally uncommitted to any relationships
#13. Work on my A.R. ability
#14. Thaw my fictionpress account
#15. Not sleep during Chemistry lectures
#16. Start waking up to reality that A Levels are nearing
#17. Draw a decent manga character, not a chibi
#18. Finish doing Doreen's present
#19. Do something about the lack of wardrobe space
#20. Abstain from breakfast and lunches
#21. Not rely on others for help
#22. Study so hard that A Levels will taste like cake
#23. Not be on guard all the time
#24. Find more bricks, diamond-coated
Okay, I stopped at 24 because it's a nice number. HAHA. Shall scoot off to finsh season 2 of Heroes before starting on my Mathematics and Chemistry homework. I don't think I'll be on MSN for a pretty long time, so if there's anything, just call/sms me at 96750620 okay? But please state your name first, and whether you're using your own phone to call/sms me because I lost my previous handphone. In other words, I lost my contact list. So yupp.
Wishing you people a happy Christmas in advance!
Oh, if you wanna wish back, please don't spell 'christmas' as 'x-mas' because I remember my pastor regarding that as an insult or something. Yupp. :))
Saturday, December 15, 2007
it's 8:40 PM.
