Listening to: 发现爱 - 林俊杰/金莎
IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE MY MOM GOT ME A NEW HANDPHONE!! Yay. This means I won't look so noobish with my orange and black phone next year. I have to set a good example as an OGL you know? XD
Anyway, I finally went for Taekwondo practice because there's grading on 6th January. I HOPE I GET DOUBLE PROMOTION AND JUMP TO GREEN BELT!! Anyone wanna accompany Finny on that day? *puppy dog eyes* Oh yeah, I discovered I could do a decent split during warm-ups. Bad thing is, I discovered I couldn't do it when I got back home. RAWR.
Back to the story. After practice, I went to Jurong Regional Library to do Math homework with Amanda and Kai Xian. So guai right? When I told Bing Xiang [the horny chairman of tkd club] I was going there to study, he thought I was joking la. Argh, so upsetting. XD
I met Jia Lin at JRL on the 3rd floor upon arrival. She still looks the same, but I failed to recognise her. Okay, it's more of failed to notice her. AHH! NO HARD FEELINGS YARH?? In any case, Amanda and me went to find Kai Xian because she was at the bank, then after that we went to have lunch at a non air-conditioned hawker centre. I had some mushroom and chicken rice cake because I only had $3 on me after paying for grading fees and my YELLOW BELT. WOOTS. NO MORE NOOB BELT!
Went to do homework later. I realised that I completely loathe Binomial and Poisson Distributions. YUCK. All that find-the-error-stuff made by Annie and Betty... BLAH. Maybe I should just write, "The probability of Annie making mistakes in the 10-page document is 0 because her boss made her go for a staff-training programme". HAH.
On the way home, I told Kai Xian that I discovered that all the guys I like look/are more towards the feminine side, and she commented that Zheng Wei was feminine. I KNOW what you're driving at! NO WAY!! NO NO NO NO NO! I don't want a boyfriend who can't walk properly [lame] okay?? XD
Oh yeah, I have grown to like a face which Amanda drew on the 'conversation paper'.
:O
Thursday, December 20, 2007
it's 11:18 PM.
