Speaking of Chris Brown, I remember someone mentioning that he has a short tongue. XD
Anyway, I came across this uber funny picture about a fruit affair...

Okay, nothing much to rant about. I just cut my fringe with some stationery scissors because the hairdresser didn't cut it to the length and style I wanted yesterday. I think I made a mess of it, but heck. It can't really be seen if i shift my fringe to the left because somehow it just sticks in place to a lock of hair, but it'll look weirder because my forehead will be left bare. ARGH.

my messed up fringe.. but i think it's better than what the hairdresser did to it.
I'm dreading my visit to my auntie's house because my newly cut hair will be further messed up by my cousins. SO SICKENING LA. I didn't finish ranting at midnight today because I was on the line with Nilawan, and it's hard ranting and talking about guys at the same time. XD So shiok, talked till 2.30a.m. in the morning without my mother nagging at the background because she knows it's not a guy. HAHA. I shall play badminton at Clementi Sports Stadium with Nilawan on a Monday because she said there's a hot guy at the counter. *grins*
On to my ranting. It's SUPER annoying when you're busy talking/eating and some 'animals' come up to you with their dirty PAWS and fiddle with your hair. SO GROSS CAN? These animals are none other than my 2 younger cousins. I'm okay with the other 2 younger ones who will be in Secondary 3 and 4 next year, but the other 2 are plain ANNOYING and IRRITATING. You know the last time they touched my hair, it looked like a christmas tree with baubles. Sounds nice? No it isn't. For one, it's NOT colourful and stuff. Christmas tree because my hair was sticking out like stiff branches, and baubles because my hair was tangled up that it clumped up into clumps
I know tomorrow is Christmas, but they don't have to go all festive on me right? ARGH. The worse thing is, I can't yell at them, nor launch a Taekwondo attack on them because I have to "set a good example" and 'be mature" since I'm the eldest one. Well, I'm the eldest one in the so-called clique. The eldest one who'll be coming is engaged so he's like 'untouchable'. The following elder ones are untouchable as well because they look old and outcasted in a way though they're only 2-4 years older than me.
Hey I don't lose my cool, nor enter those "EEEEYER!! STOP ITT!!!" girly modes. Why do they keep attacking me?? See, this is the fate of being a nice elder cousin who is forced to not use violence against her RETARDED predators. One day I shall learn how to pinpoint acupoints and immobilize them or something. HAH!
If only I had martial arts skills...
Retarded Cousins: Hey, let's go mess up our nice Cousin Finny's hair like we always do!! *rush over to poor Finny and attempt to mess hair while singing the mess-hair song like oompa loompas* Mess mess mess! We love to mess Cousin Finny's hair~!
Master Chiyojo Finny: Muahahaha! You can no longer mess up my hair because I've mastered the C.R.A.P. [Crouching Retards Accepting Punishment] skill!! You both shall suffer!! *lightning flashes while Finny inserts red-colored contact lens*
Retarded Cousins: *go down on knees and start bawling eyes out* Oh no! Spare us oh Great Finny! We will mess your hair no more! BOO HOO!
Master Chiyojo Finny (without hesitation): #$%^&*^%$#%^&*!! *pokes retarded cousins' vital acupoints feverishly like neji from naruto*
Once-retarded Cousins' Parents: Finny! What have you done them?
Master Chiyojo Finny: *does heroic pose* They have been sent to another dimension in the land of the Tweenies since they're just as retarded...
Once-retarded Cousins' Parents: *rejoice and open bottle of champagne* YAY! Good riddance! Thank you Finny!
Sigh. Till that actually happens, I shall continue dreading the hours to come before departing for the house of DOOM. *curtains fall*
