<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 18, 2007
it's 7:46 PM.

Listening to: Touch Ya (feat. 태완 aka C-Luv) - Rain


Nilawan came by my house just now, and stayed for only half an hour. Or maybe less than that. SHE HAS A DOUBLE CHIN! YAY. I think fats are very nice to pinch/squeeze.

Dumb dumb Nilawan didn't plan any cycling/badminton outing. HMPH. But I shall be going to YJC with her sometime because I got nothing better to do. Maybe we can visit Naomi! *grins*

Anyway, I think some people didn't take notice of my personal message in MSN. Hence, I have come up with a list of people's names who are supposed to give me their handphone numbers. The list is NOT ranked in order of importance.

THE LIST
1. Yiting
2. Lois
3. Sek Chin
4. Joaquina
5. Jean
6. Amanda
7. Lea
8. Elizabeth
9. Yishan
10. Wei Chiang
11. Meng Han
12. Lun Fa
13. Brian
14. Yan Shan
15. John
16. Kee Seng
17. Samuel
18. Ser Hui
19. Sharon
20. Shi Jie
21. Sin Hoe
22. Xian Liang

23. Bing Xiang
24. Geetha
25. Hui Shin
26. Kai Kee
27. Sean
28. Chye Aik
39. Clarence
30. E-Lis
31. Esmonde
32. Je Lin
33. Jeremy
34. Kimberley
35. Lissa
36. Martha
37. Sherman
38. Benjamin
39. Issac
40. Stanley

For those whose names aren't here, it means that I either have your numbers already, or knowing your numbers ain't neccessary to me. BUT if you think I don't have and need to have your number in my handphone, just tag my board or sms me your numbers at 96750620 OKAY?

Okay, I have to go and vacuum the stupid floor now because Nilawan didn't wash her feet when she came in, and my mom is going crazy because of that. Toodles!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.