<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 21, 2007
it's 3:07 PM.

Listening to: Until The Day I Die - Story of the Year


I went for another OG event today because Mr Chua thinks we all should master the cheers and mass dance stuff. It's getting boring because there's this i-want-to-get-high-but-no-one-is-doing-so-i-shall-follow-suit aura in the air. Big sigh. I super hope I get shifted to Family 5 soon [though I know it's pretty late for that] because they keep merging Family 1 and 2 together, which I do not like very much. PLUS... big sigh again.

Maybe I'm going back to my emo mood again. Or maybe I'm not. There's this stifling feeling choking up in my throat which is beyond description in mere words. I guess they're mixed feelings of... blah. Shall type this somewhere else. It's frustrating that whenever I get all emo, I have to switch to another blog. ARGH.

I want to get Yishan's stress-relieving pencilcase so that I can bang my head on it till I lose consciousness. That way I shall be void of any weird emotions for a period of time. Not forever though. I shall wake up and take my A'Levels before I continue with my deep slumber. HMM.

I'm not suicidal. LOL. I hope this entry won't start a flood of people asking me to treasure my life. I'm not suicidal for the second time, REALLY. I've gotten over that i-shall-kill-myself-because-things-arent-going-my-way mindset a long LONG time ago. I still want to have my own family with kids okay? Lol.

Shall drink some cough mixture later because my house has run out of sleeping pills. Apparently my mom has been able to sleep without them so she hasn't been stocking up. I have no idea why I can't sleep! I slept at like 6am today morning because I didn't feel sleepy. Hence I'm all tired now, but not sleepy. I'm currently like some restless ghost floating about the house aimlessly.


*edited 5 minutes later*

Danced with some rugby player for the mass dance, and messed up most of the steps because I was right behind and I'm not that tall. Lol. I think he's quite cute because he got 2 dimples when he smiles. XD Cute what! He kept smiling during the dance, so the SHY me kept looking at the floor. HAHA. Then after mass dance he was nice enough to sit next to me because I didn't have anyone I know near me. I didn't know we had nice rugby players in our school. HEE. My flower-idiotness is acting up!! I still think he's very nice. *grins* Pity we didn't exchange numbers. BIG SIGH.

Okay, bye people! =)

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.