Listening to: 爱情玛琪朵 - 棒棒堂
Woots, I'm super sleepy though it's like only 9+pm. And tomorrow got Taekwondo practice somemore!! Wahh, can die... Also going to watch Enchanted for the second time with Wilber because that old man hasn't watched it yet. Ya I know, so noob right? =X
ANYWAY, ZHENGWEI JUST DROPPED THE BOMB THAT THERE'S MATH TEST ON 29TH DECEMBER!! wthwthwthwthwthwthwthwthwthwth. WHY??????? Guess what? It's the next day after OGL camp.. NO TIME TO STUDY LARH! Wanted to jio him out to study math since he got like 4As for his overall results, but his mother booked him already. Maybe I shall ask Kai Xian or something, but I scared she'll whack my hands. XD
There's supposed to be a Hatters' outing tomorrow anyway. I thought it got called off because there was no confirmation for about a month, and no one was discussing about it online, but as fate would have it, it's on. Maybe I can bump into them at Orchard before the movie... *grins* I think they're going to black aura soon because I keep ponning Hatters' outings... Eek.
But on a brighter note, *turns on table lamp* Wilber mentioned PICNIC tomorrow!! PICNIC PICNIC PICNIC! But on a gloomy note, *switches off table lamp* I have no time to prepare for it because it's so last minute, and I can't prepare it at home because my mom can't know I'm going out. *sigh*
Okay, I've used up my remaining energy to blog what's going to happen in the upcoming days because I would probably have no time to do so then. Now have to save up all my energy spent on shopping at Raffles City today, and the long walk to the RAMEN SHOP, for Taekwondo tomorrow. Yupp. THE RAMEN THERE IS FANTABULOUS! I'm not going to mention its name here because I'm feeling selfish now. XD Jaa ne~!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
it's 9:29 PM.
