I'M BACK FROM OGL CAMP! I didn't take pictures because I didn't know we could bring our phones along everywhere we went, and even if I brought my phone along, I won't have any pocket to hold it. Whee, I like this song. Too bad it was for a bad movie. :(
DAY ONE
Met Zheng Wei aka Rubbish at the bus stop because Kai Xian was coming late, so she couldn't meet me early in the morning at 7am. I tell you, 185 made me SUPER irritated because I went to my bus stop at 6.10am, and it finally came at 6.35am. I waited for 25 minutes lehh!! By the time it came, my face was like thoroughly black, not literally. =X
Anyway, Rubbish got me a Christmas present which is chocolate once again. I mean, not that he keeps giving me chocolate [I only knew him this year.. T_T], but everyone keeps giving me chocolate! My mom has been complaining about the huge amount of chocolates piling up in her cardboard. XD And he shun bian got me breakfast as well, which I threw half of it away because the counsellors were hurrying us the hall. Sorry!
Checked the new OGL list on the leaders' board, and discovered we were both in the same OG! Wah, damn suay can? XD Jkjk. Now I'm shifted to Family 6, OG28. Well it's both a good and bad thing. Good because I'm no longer near Family 1, I get to participate in the family dance, and I'm near Family 5!! Bad because I lost my somewhat camwhoring partner [Kai XIan] and... Aiya, let's just say I'm being fickle/indecisive. *grins*
Our OG only had 3 people who came for the camp - Me, Rubbish, and Eng Ngee. Yes I was the only girl, AND the only person after the other 2 went for games attach. But oh wells, always make the best out of everything ya? Must have positive attitude! *does determined pose* I'm just hoping Sharon will come for O1 so that at least there'll be 1 more person to look after 25 campers after the games people leave. Oh, and since the appointed OG i/c has been mia-ing for a pretty long time, I took over his duties. Yupp.
There's nothing much to comment on the activities I guess. The wet games was the funnest out of everything, but not very fun on its own because our family only had around 8 people after the games attaches left. But it was okay when Mr Leow joined us with his "OG31", which consisted of senior OGLs. The tug-of-war was super funny though because the surrounding game people joined our OG against OG31, and we pulled the rope super far out onto the track! XD
During meals I sat with the guys because the girls' table was full, and since I was closest to Rubbish out of everyone in F6, I sat with him la. Anyway, I didn't know guys were actually capable of knowing a handful of inside info... =X And for the first time, someone actually commented that I sounded like some Chinese-speaking person. Super shocked la, considering my Chinese oral was like POO. Then Jean also commented that I started to speak in Chinese quite often. Oh no. I guess it's under the influence of a family of Chinese-speaking people bah. XD
And speaking of Jean, she actually KNOWS about the rugby player! As in, yes she knows the rugby player since he's in her family, but she also knows he's my somewhat eye candy! Wah, I think she's stalking me or something. :O
My consecutive meals were with the guys as well because it was some fixed seating thing, then it's like because Vimal was with us, we were constantly reminded to turn to "Channel 5". Haha! But it's quite okay la. Most of them ate slower than me surprisingly, then Rubbish commented that they all aren't really guys because got girl eat faster than them. XD But it's not as if I stuck to the guys all the time or something. Hmm, I was somewhat a drifter I guess?
OH YARH! Before I move on to Day 2, he [rugby player] smiled at me during lunch!! *blush* =X
DAY TWO
I slept at around 2+ in the morning because there was someone snoring SUPER loudly in the hall. Kai Xian and I shared my sleeping bag because she didn't bring hers. Then she commented that I vibrated super alot when I laughed at the constant snoring. Okay la, not the first time people commented about my laughing. XD Anyway, I still couldn't sleep because I think I was too tired to sleep, so we chatted till I actually felt sleepy. I think her feet are really cold, or maybe because I emit alot of heat. Haha, don't know la. Normally when I feel cold, my body gives out heat. Must be my homeostasis system not functioning correctly.
In any case, she kept moving her legs and shifting here shifting there, so it's like the bag seemed to move as if it was going to evolve into a pokemon. LOL. Pity we didn't take photos because everyone was sleeping, but if we did, it would look like we were Siamese twins or something. XD
We were woken up at 3.50am for fire drill. Quite annoying considering I finally managed to sleep, but oh wells, POSITIVE ATTITUDE! Woke my Siamese twin for fire drill, and everyone supposedly rushed out groggily to the field. I couldn't see clearly because I was SUPER tired, and I had no time to wear my contacts. So basically I was like some old granny w/o specs, and Kai Xian had to hold me because it was dark, and steps were all a blur to me. Yupp. I think Wei Chuan is a very fatherly person because when we had to rush back to the hall, he was like "You can see or not? Need me to guide you?" Wahh, so touching. But anyway, Kai Xian helped me back to the hall [yay, I'm still very touched as well :)] and we had to do morning warm-ups and mass dance.
By then my mood was super down already, but no choice, die die have to be super enthu. If first day cannot make it, then orientation camp how? So yupp, I pulled through mass dance and all the cheering stuff. YAY. The morning exercise wasn't a killer because it was something like Taekwondo training, and it was actually quite fun to do jumping-jacks. XD Yarh I know, I'm abit weird can? =X
Speaking of mass dance, Xin Jie is a good dance partner. I think I danced with him on the first day, and it went on pretty smoothly! First time mass dance was so fun. HAHA! But there's nothing between him and me la, we're just good OG friends and ex-astro members! :) PUMP IT! LOUDERR!!
Mr Chua did a long debrief later, and I was already nodding off like nobody's business. Really couldn't take it la, then heard voices here and there, so I guess I was pretty shagged. Regained abit of energy when Mr Leow came up to the stage and announced that the maths test has been POSTPONED to new year's eve! SUPER happy larh! I think my mood was super down because I haven't even revised maths yet. Haha.
So I guess that's pretty much the end of the OGL camp. Stayed back for a while because there was F6 meeting, then received a list of campers to call. Hmm, I think there's only 1 word to describe my OG. Multi-racial. But anyway, there's a Japanese in my OG!! Wahh, super excited man. I hope he's a sports person with dimples! *perverted grin*
Then after that I went for McFlurry with Kai Xian, who big-heartedly lent me $2 YAY. FINNY LOVES KAI XIAN! <3 After that Kyson [don't know why I kept referring him as 'rugby player'] smsed me and asked why I left school alone again. Do I always leave school alone? Haha, so weird.
So yupp, the OGL camp ends there.

And here's a photo taken yesterday of me and my laopo who keeps wanting to divorce me. XD
p.s. oh ya, i think i should get a fixed mass-dance partner so that i don't have to rush like some mad person to find a random guy. maybe i'll get either xin jie or that rugby player or the squash player. XD
