<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 13, 2007
it's 2:28 PM.

Listening to: 真爱地图 - F.I.R.


HELLO. I just came back from the OGL event, and yup, I'm an OGL now in Kai Xian's OG. They said the grouping wasn't permanent so I might go to some other group which is desperately in need of OGLs.

First and foremost, thanks to DESIREE who lent me the rono shirt today. YAY. Second, thanks to XINJIE for accompanying me in the morning. Third, thanks to SAMIR for being my mass dance partner and for tolerating the many times I stepped on his foot.

Anyway, there wasn't an OGL interview for me. I just had to show my face to Mr Chua, who told me to see him later but I didn't in the end, and BAM. I'm an OGL. LOL.

Dumb dumb wilber scared the shit out of me by saying it was 99.99% impossible for me to become an OGL last minute, but HAH.

In any case, I felt that everyone wasn't so high today than compared to O2, including me. For me, it's because of my muscle ache and sore throat that I had not much mood to go crazy. But it's okay since it's not the real thing anyway!

On 21st December I have to go back to JJ to improve on the mass dance and cheers. Today I was like super lost during the mass dance because I'm not a dancer. That explains why I kept stepping on Samir's foot. LOL. I'll also have to pay $40 for the OGL camp. Speaking of camp, I didn't consider the fact that I would be away from home several times. HOW??

The OGL camp will be from the 27-28 December. Thank goodness the date doesn't fall on public holidays. The bad thing is, the orientation camp will be from 3-5 January, which is right smack on the date when my 'Big Auntie' arrives. I WANT TO PLAY THE WATER GAMES!!

Oh yeah, I am shocked that there are people who know my name but I don't know them at all!

Okay. Enough rantings for now. I hope I get a digital camera for Christmas!! :)

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.