<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 12, 2008
it's 8:50 PM.

Listening to: All We Are - OneRepublic


WOW. It's been a pretty long while since I've blogged! Anyway, I don't think I'll be blogging really regularly already - maybe at most 2 times per week - because schoolwork is already piling up, and there are going to be tests every week. Yes, EVERY.

Without further ado, I shall fill you in on the week.

Wednesday

Because I pitied the presents I received for Christmas which were lying in some dark corner of my cardboard, I decided to let them get some light before going back in again. =X Note the amount of Ferreros. Those aren't the only ones I received. T_T


A cool-looking Ferrero Rocher from someone. :)


Another container of Ferrero Rocher, this time the Christmas edition, from another person.


Well well, at least Kook gave something different. It's a packet of sweets from JAPAN. Kawaii desu ne~!


And this is from William, who actually promised to give me a 99% cocoa dark chocolate bar, but since his brother took that to camp, he gave me the 85% one. HMPH. Haha, jkjk. =D

Anyway, I was diagnosed with Tonsillitis at the hospital, but it's not that serious, meaning I don't have to go for operation. My mom had wanted to send me for an x-ray because she thought I might get some lung infection again, but the doctor said there was no need for it. :)) Too much radiation is BAD. And too much cheering gives you TONSILLITIS. =X


While doing homework at my mom's office, I decided to snack on a big container of fried JACKFRUIT!


It's DAMN nice can? Once I popped, I couldn't stop. And that explains why my cough hasn't gotten any better yet.

Thursday
I coughed the whole day, and as a result I finished up my whole bottle of water. Yikes.


To start off, this was a funny sight during lunch when Jean dropped a 20-cents coin into Desiree's sambal chilli. =X

We had a class outing after lunch at some bowling alley in The Chervons [I don't know how to spell it]. I think it was my first time I went for a class outing, as in the previous outing at Lun Fa's place isn't really counted because only 9 of us went. :)


Bowling got pretty tiring after a while, but we still had energy to camwhore! =D


And a class photo for memory's sake...


At the end of the bowling activity, the happy club camwhored in the toilet once again.


And later I saw Yishan fiddling with her Stitch rubiks cube!

The whole thing was quite fun I guess... I scored 2 strikes! And many 0s after that. XD But the enjoyment level was around 40% because my throat was killing me and. I didn't join them for dinner because I was reminded of my medication time, so yupp.


And this is a photo to end the day. I guess I find it slightly depressing because I wasn't feeling very good when I was taking it. I remember someone mentioning that a good photographer is one who is able to express his/her feelings through photos. =D

Friday
There's nothing much to blog about this day. I guess I got pretty depressed at midday, but my mood improved a whole lot after school!


A weird angle of Jean taken by Desiree... =X


And a failed attempt by Joaquina who was supposed to take us but moved the camera away too fast, resulting in a certain artistic effect in the photo.


A photo of JOA! I wanted to take a candid shot but her antenna picked up the camera waves instantly, hence... this.


JOA and Desiree! It was supposed to be a solo picture of Desiree actually, but I think JOA had the cam-addict virus. =X


ME! I still can't smile with teeth, but I'm trying!

Okay, actually there's quite a lot to blog about Friday. I learnt the animal game from Nathan after lunch, and played it with the latter, Atul, Aravin, Shiva, and Zhengwei. The binary fission action is DAMN retarded can? Next time I'll try to take a video of Nathan doing that. XD

I stayed back from 1430 all the way until 1730 because I was bored and had nothing better to do. I'll probably think of weird stuff if I stayed alone at home. HMM. But anyway, Adeline [my daughter-in-law], her friend, Si Wen, and I walked around the track to look at eye candies. XD So flower-idiot right? I realised Adeline and I are super mega chao ji pi li pa la flower-idiots! *grins*

Then later we went to look for How Sun, who gave up on rugby because he didn't feel any connection with the rugby ball. I would prefer him to join rugby than hockey because hockey makes ALL guys gay. That's with exception of ice hockey la. XD Walked some more rounds, and showed them my eye candy *blush* before going back to the canteen to CAMWHORE and MASS DANCE!


YAY. A photo of How Sun and me! Finally I have a male camwhoring partner in school. *does yeah cheer* Don't anyhow think hor, he's my beloved er zi only okay? =D


My daughter-in-law and me! Yupp, she's the finny-proclaimed wife of How Sun! I think they're quite compatible, but How Sun said sarcastically that they match like the number '10'. It's an indirect attack on the figure if you can't get it. Sadly she was moving hence her face is blurred.

And it so seems that Atul, Ganesh, and Girish joined RUGBY! YAYY! Why I'm so happy? Haha. I have an ulterior motive... *cackles* Spent half an hour bitching about some person later near JJ Affinity there before heading for home. :))

Today
I went for Taekwondo practice today surprisingly. Why? Because there was a need to. I'm joining this competition known as IVP in short, and I have to do some pattern of a higher belt level in a team with Seok Peng and Xue Jing. Guess what pattern I'm doing. The black-belt pattern. Not the one to promote to black-belt. The one to promote from black-belt 1st dan to 2nd dan. :O

The only part I enjoyed about training today was the running part. I think it's super shiok to sprint barefooted for 400m. No blisters this time round because my foot is already "seasoned". *smirks*

After practice, I went to Queensway Shopping Centre to get my skirts altered because I'm irritated by the fact that when I fold my skirt, the front and back ain't balanced. Also, I think I gained some pounds so it gets tight when the top part is folded. XD

The whole alteration process would take an hour, so it meant that I would have to spent an hour walking around ALONE. But actually it was quite bearable because I had some money on me. Within an hour I bought 8 accessories and a handphone pouch because because. I've come to discover that spending money feels quite good after a while. XD


YAY. FETISH FOR GREEN!! The shopkeepers were like, "Your favourite color is green, is it?" Know why? It's 'cause I was wearing the green JJ Team Leader shirt, my green addidas windbreaker, and bought a whole bunch of green stuff. XD

So the day ends somewhere around here, yupp. Okay, have to go and do homework already.


This is to end off my post - A photo made by OG28 on the 2nd night of O1 camp! BYE and see you next week. :))

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.