Listening to: Daitan ni Ikimashou - Nami Tamaki
ARGH. I wanted to blog about O1 camp but it seems that my mood has been pretty much spoilt. FRUSTRATING!!!!!
Oh yeah. I didn't know people actually go to my blog considering... I don't know. SO EMBARRASSING LA. Jean said almost the whole world knows about my eye candy. Wah so malu. I bet he knows it himself already la.. Oh no. Well actually there's a difference between eye candy and crush right? Yes yes. There IS a difference!!
And one more thing. I danced with MY squash player [or whatever cca he's in] on Admin Day [or was it O1?]!! HAHA! Couldn't help grinning the entire day then. YAY YAY YAY!! Finally he's aware of my existence... (o^_^o)
Okay, my mood is improving a little. HAHA. Now have to go and bathe and do homework, revise Carbonyl Compounds for Chemistry test on Wednesday... etc. GO GO GO!!
[Sidenote: Nathan is going to be taking the same bus as me every morning! Talk about coincidence! :))]
Monday, January 07, 2008
it's 5:16 PM.
