<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 19, 2008
it's 9:38 PM.

Listening to: Dance Inside - All American Rejects


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! THE BEANS HAVE BEEN SPILLED!! I'm dreading the upcoming Monday because I'll seriously die of utter embarrassment if I see... BLAH.

Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit.. ATUL! YOU BETTER NOT TELL HIM AR!

Moving on to the next point, I shall finally blog about my OG high tea! See, my OG so high class unlike other OGs right? Others have OG lunch, we have OG high tea! :))

14th January, Monday
School ended at 2+pm for me because Cultural Studies haven't started yet, and we just had to pay up $10 on that faithful Monday. Because majority of the people from OG28 ended at 4+pm, I had to wait in school till then. And obviously, if under normal conditions, Finny ALWAYS camwhores when she has nothing to do! *big grin*


The belated birthday girl! And for you information, I'm the proud creator of that card... =D


Desiree, Elizabeth, and Joaquina! No idea where Joa was looking at though...


And a group photo... It didn't turn out quite well but heck.


After lunch we went to the band room to kill time... Did I mention it was raining then? But anyway, Finny presents the band room with her huge eyebags! =.=


I think the band instructor is rather... interesting. Elizabeth and I didn't spend much time there because I had to fetch my campers from the bus stop thinking they had no umbrellas, and she wanted to go home. So... farewell to the band room! [Didn't know Desiree was behind till I looked at the photo... =X]

The rain was super heavy la! And carrying an umbrella was almost useless because the wind was blowing in some undefined direction. But we survived the rain! I bet I looked spastic because I was trying to shield Elizabeth's card from the rain by carefully bending it and keeping it close to the umbrella fabric. XD I spotted my tom-hanks-lookalike-in-castaway campers - Nathan and Jing Wei upon reaching the bus stop across the road, and it so happened that Jing Wei actually brought his umbrella! GRR. The campers shared my umbrella because mine is kiasu-ly big, and I took Jing Wei's. I have this bugging feeling that I'm developing some motherly instinct towards my campers. =P

So anyway, after much delay like waiting for each other and stuff, we took bus 157 to Jurong Point. Sharon didn't go because she didn't want to go, and Eng Ngee was like... mia [missing in action]. Zheng Wei went home first because of unknown reasons, and met us later at Jurong Point since it's near his house. Speaking of him meeting us... I don't know what he uses his phone for la. You know during Orientation 1 camp, I called him like a gazillion times when he was mia-ing because he didn't pick up. Well that day it was the same thing, just that the 7th time I called, that irritating automated message played. *slams phone against wall* =X

But oh wells, we finally managed to contact him after settling down at KFC. Yes we had high tea at KFC, not lunch! The guys sat on one side, while the girls on the other. Okay fine, I shan't be mean. The guys sat on one side, while the girls and How Sun sat on the other. XD Zheng Wei and I sat in the middle of the 2 groups because... er... we're their OGLs? So anyway, as expected, my camera began clicking again!


On my left were Zheng Wei, Christopher, Aravin, and Jing Wei!


On my right were Wei Qi, Xue Jie. Wan Yu, Kah Poh, and How Sun!


In front of me were Nathan and Shiva! Blah, Nathan was moving hence you can't really see his face here. *scowls*


And your most efficient OG i/c... ME, and OG28's games attach OGL, Zheng Wei. Note that I typed "OGL" not "OGLs". XD


Anyone up for chicken soup for the soul? Well actually that's coke with kentucky fried chicken remains floating about.


And a decent shot of Nathan doing... THE BINARY FISSION THING.


Woots, and we realised Zheng Wei and How Sun have the same phone model!


A cool looking phone. :))


Shiva and his "girlfriend"!!

After eating full full, we decided to go to Toys'R'us because we were feeling spastic. XD


Me and Kah Poh on the way to Toys'R'us. <3


TAMAGOTCHI!! Whee, it brings back such nostalgic memories where people paid me to look after them because they... were busy I guess?


Finny advertises for a large green bottle!!


Haven't played this since Secondary school... :(


How Sun gaying with a gay Barney.


How Sun acting gay again!!


The fearsome knights of OG28!


Me acting all girly and spastic...


Me acting girly once again! T_T


Join the firefighting force today! Bang~


Originally Cookie Monster was blue...


But one day its period came, hence it became red...


And due to a loss of blood, it became pale and distorted!! XD


The last people on the train!

How Sun and I got off at Clementi because he wanted to go to Big Bookshop, and it was already like 7-8pm? Since I'm his mother, I have to ensure his safety! XD

So anyway, he got some files for GP and something else, and an organiser. At first he asked if my church still had those free organisers because the pages don't have appointment timings printed on them. But since the organisers were given out last year, and were free, I highly doubt there're remainders. =X

In any case, I splurged on markers! I added a new member to the green club, and a new group - the brown club - with 2 new members! Yay, I'm ever so happy. I think How Sun can seriously be my son because he has my genes, meaning we both have a fetish for those colorful marker stuff! :))

Okay, so the day ended when we parted at the traffic light since he had to take 105 back to the Jurong area, while I had to take 105 to my Dover area. AWW. =P

15 January, Tuesday
I forgot to blog about this... Mr Choo took photos of Si Wen's and my skirt plus legs as an example to some school rule thing.


This photo was taken by Zheng Wei because he found me standing in an awkward position while Mr Choo was taking my photo. Zheng Wei, you pervert!

16th January, Wednesday
I forgot to blog about this as well... After I rested for a bit, and before the filming of the family video, Si Wen, Zheng Wei, and I had to go for this uniform attire thing as a request from Mr Choo. I guess I was supposed to show an example of a short skirt. =X So anyway, the girls went first. There were 4 of us, including Si Wen and I, and we had to go up this stage in LT2 in front of a mass of TEACHERS plus MR KOH. I think he was Mr Koh. I couldn't see quite well because I had a high fever. Then it was like as if we were prisoners because this female teacher told us to turn 90 degrees, and then another 90 degrees. In other words, to the side and back. SO embarrassing la! XD

17th January, Thursday
I think I'm really becoming super forgetful because I keep leaving out important stuff. As mentioned previously, I didn't go to school on this day, and hence I crashed ACJC as a JC1. XD I felt super nervous la 'cause the security guard looked intimidating, so I took out my Organic Chemistry notes and pretended to be super engrossed in memorising the reactions. Nilawan later said it was pretty dumb because JC1s haven't even learnt Organic Chemistry yet. =X

So anyway, because I haven't been to ACJC for quite some time, I forgot where the canteen was. By the time I realised where it was exactly, I was already at the Sports Complex. So in order not to make myself look so noob in front of the basketballers at the basketball court, I pretended to talk to Nilawan on the phone and as naturally as possible, make my way to the canteen which was in the direction where I came from. XD

And I finally met Nilawan! I think she grew taller since the last time I saw her, but she's still shorter than me obviously. *smirks* The weather wasn't cold - in fact it was damn hot - but she wore a sweater to act cool. =P

We saw Stanley later, and gave him a big surprise! Okay la, the surprise was me. T_T And we took PHOTOS to commemorate the day! Well actually I'll be going to ACJC every Thursday la because Nilawan and I will be having tuition at my place, so yupp. :)) I think I'm going to get an ACJC shirt so that at least I won't look so outstanding.


Stanley and ME! We were trying to act dao, but... failed attempt. =X


A somewhat decent photo. I think I had a bad hair hair... Hmm.


NILAWAN AND ME! We're at some AC "rock wall", or so Stanley calls it.


And the three of us! Stanley looked like his face got cramps... XD


Boopybean aka Benjamin and me at the "void deck". He was super reluctant to take photos because of unknown reasons, so he kept fidgeting thinking it would make the photo blur. Good try, but HAHA.


Nilawan and I at the classroom block stairway. I think AC facilities pwn JJ's, and the student councillors there look so much better than ours... I'm jealous. :(


And a picture at the gate to end my visit to ACJC.

After that we went to Holland Village because I wanted to eat xiao long bao. A pity Crystal Jade was closed till 5.30p.m. so we went to this noodle place which sells noodles, duh! Nilawan got some shredded chicken noodles, while I got the soya sauce chicken version. Not bad not bad. Quite tasty. And it comes with a free water chestnut drink! WHEE. But I would've still prefered xiao long bao. XD

I think it was already 4+p.m. so we went to my place and slacked around. Nilawan koped a number of songs because she was lazy to download them herself. T_T Xue Ping came 15 minutes late, but we didn't mind because... it's no big deal? TUITION WAS FUN! Why? Because I wasn't the only one who forgot stuff she had taught. WAHAH!

Yup, then the day ended like that after tuition. Nothing much. :))

18 January, Friday
I had Chemistry test yesterday. I felt that it was SUPER easy, to people who studied. I didn't. That's why I found it difficult. XD After that was GP, where we did peer marking for our Application Question thing. Well obviously I didn't do my homework, so I ended up handing in a one paragraph work. Okay, basically it was just a two-sentences introduction without any evaluation or whatever stuff which can earn me points. =X

After school I stayed back till 7.30pm because I was talking to Atul and Ganesh at the track. But before that, the Happy Club camwhored in the toilet once again!


Mosaic shot!


Smiling with teeth shot!


Smiling without teeth shot!


Failed-attempt-at-acting-dao shot!


Decent shot! :))

Anyway, those who took the Economics retest were supposed to have remedial at 3.30pm, but we didn't go because we "forgot". I think our class is bonding much closer now because we're doing more things together now! For example, the girls and guys played basketball together yesterday, and it wasn't as if the guys looked down on us girls or something. YAY. I think Brain has a habit of flashing his underwear when playing basketball. XD

I went over to the track to have a heart-to-heart talk with Atul and Ganesh later, only to be interupted halfway by Bernard and his gang who I think sabo-ed this JC1 guy to prank call me. I think the boy said he's called TK.. But whatever la, I'm not interested in younger guys. Or maybe selected younger younger guys. =X

But in any case, I think they're very sweet. Not Bernard's gang, Atul and Ganesh. WHEE. That day was the first time someone said I was better than most of the girls in JJC la. Wah, super touched. Then Atul also said if I didn't go for the Sentosa outing which is actually today, it won't be the same 'cause I'm somewhat the closest to them. AWW!!


Nice sky eh? This is the sky at 7p.m. Still so bright right?

Yupp, then the day ended like that. Went home, and immediately slept 'cause the whole week has been pretty busy for me. Shall blog about today tomorrow or some time soon. Have to go eat dinner now. BYE. :))

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.