Listening to: Downpour - Backstreet Boys
YUCK. I'm currently in the state where I can't even go to school! I WANNA GO FOR TAEKWONDO PRACTICE TODAY!!!! And I seriously need some training for the upcoming NAPFA test! Have to clinch my last gold award!
Anyway, my voice is completely gone. Meaning, I can no longer talk back to my nagging mother, and can no longer talk on the phone till some medicine does some miracle. Have to make a trip down to the hospital for another checkup once again later because my mom is paranoid. YUCK. I think if there was something seriously wrong with me, I wouldn't want to know it. That way I can live my life happily without worries until my dying day. XD Okay okay, touchwood!! >.<
Okay, no energy to type further 'cause my migraine's killing me. I shall remember to get those screen-rays protector after I recover. =D
BYE.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
it's 8:38 AM.
