<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 26, 2008
it's 12:57 PM.

Listening to: Empty - The Click Five


*throws a whole bunch of animals to the animal skinning factory and watches them being skinned alive*

I AM FRUSTRATED. ARGH. Can someone please jump into a pool of concentrated hydrochloric acid to entertain me? :))

Nevertheless I shall blog about my week again. I guess I'll be blogging on a weekly basis, so people... you don't have to check my blog on weekdays since I'll be blogging about the full week on Saturdays.

22 January, Monday
We had our first Cultural Studies lesson! Malay seems rather simple for now. Or maybe it's because Geminis are NATURAL linguists. *does the high-class hohoho laughter* But yeah, nothing much to blog about the lesson because it was pretty boring. Well I mean first lessons are always boring because it's all the basic stuff. Hopefully things will get more interesting when we finally learn how to write essays in Malay. :))

So after that I had to rush for Taekwondo practice. We had to practice behind LT5 there because of various reasons. I think our club is weakening alot. Like it's on the verge of... being folded. All because of that IDIOT who ought to have exploded by now. ARGH. It's seriously unfair!! Anyway, I shall elaborate on my pissed offness later. Oh, thanks to Astrea by the way who became our errands-girl during practice.

Then later Zheng Wei came to fetch me because I forgot I was supposed to meet him at the canteen at 4.30pm. HAHA. It's not whatever you think it is. It was because we had to go over to IKEA to get bottles for our OG Revelation gift. See, I'm [note I didn't type 'we'] so good to MY OG right? Lol, obviously. I'm an efficient OG i/c you know? =X

I forgot to take photos of IKEA because I just forgot. Hence sorry if this post is a little boring and tiring to the eyes. :)) But yeah, in the end we got 24 bottles, and a packet of plastic bag "kiap-pers" from there. Then Zheng Wei got some sweets from the Disney shop at Anchorpoint. I think it was damn funny that time la because normally girls are supposed to be like "EHH! SO CUTE!" or just suppress their excitement and become engrossed in browsing the various cute Disney items, and if they came with a guy, the latter would just sit somewhere with a bored expression on his face. HOWEVER, I think Zheng Wei took on the female role while I took the other. The staff there was like looking amusedly at Zheng Wei gayly picking out the sweets and me sitting and stoning at one corner. XD

We are NOT a couple if you were thinking along that line. He got s______ h_ l____ a______ lorh. =X

And 'sides, I have someone else in mind already. :))

So anyway, we met our Taekwondo senior working at some restaurant there. At first the scenario went like this.

Senior: *stares*
Me: *stares back and muttters* ehh... that person looks familiar... *pokes Zheng Wei* she very familiar hor?
Zheng Wei: Eh yarh...
Me: EHH. She's our taekwondo senior la!
Zheng Wei: ORHH!

Yupp, then we chatted for abit before asking her where the stationery shop was, and then we headed there since we had to get those hardening paint things. So in total we spent around $40?

We took 147 back to my house area there, then escorted Zheng Wei halfway to the other bus stop where he could take 185 or something. Didn't want him to see me all the way to my block there because I scared he'll go and stalk me everyday or something. WAHAH!

Then straight after reaching home, I started on the plastic bag "kiap-pers" using the paint thingys we bought.


I started on the big ones first because there were only 10 of them.


And this is the complete set! :))

So the day ended like that.

22 January, Tuesday
Si Wen, Zheng Wei, and I folded stars in the canteen since we had to stay back for the Revelations rehearsal starting at 5pm. I guess my mood plunged a whole lot then, not because of the stress from writing the names on the bottles, but because of what was going on on my right. ARGH. So in the end Si Wen pulled me to the concourse where we looked at our respective eye candies. XD I think eye candies are a good cure for depression, though the effect wears off after 10 minutes. Sigh.

There's nothing much to blog about the rehearsal because it was pretty monotonous. Family 5's video was DAMN long because they forgot to edit the video, so it dragged on for more than 15 minutes. My family's video wasn't any better because it wasn't edited and stuff, but at least it was only around 6 minutes? *smirks*

So after the whole thing which ended at 7+pm, Zheng Wei and I continued doing the OG gifts in the canteen. Sadly we didn't make them at the same table as the previous time, or else I could label that table as OG28's gift factory. XD Okay la, the previous sentence isn't funny though it's supposed to be so.

I LIKE THE RAINBOW SONG BY JAY CHOU! Actually that time Ho Tat got that song in his phone, but because he had to do his OG stuff, I couldn't listen to the song while doing the OG gift. Sigh.


It was a freaking full moon. FREAKY. It was so huge can?


The canteen was pretty empty at 8+pm, but we weren't even halfway near completion yet.


The emo thing. It's actually Zheng Wei's phone [propped on Ho Tat's camera since he said he was coming back] playing emo songs to match my current mood. :(


And behold... MOCHA!! Yes, we named it that because it's brown and black, like mocha. T_T


I thought this action looked pevertic, so I took it down on camera. XD But anyway, this cat was really cute because... he walked over to ME instead of Zheng Wei. WAHAH. Zheng Wei is a noob at attracting animals. XD

We stayed in school all the way until 10pm, when the uncle told us to pack up. No we couldn't stay over in school even if we wanted to because the security guards want to go home. =X Ho Tat hadn't come back yet, so we had to drag his stuff out of the school and to the bus stop. I CARRIED HIS HOCKEY STICK. The previous sentence is typed because I can't let Zheng Wei take all the credit. XD

23 January, Wednesday
It was a super mad rush straight after school because I had to pass up my JJ Leader's form, T-Shirt form, and finish up the OG gifts. All within half an hour. I think we can go and film "Rush Hour 4", and play JJ Drift during that scene. Okay, not funny again. XD

So anyway, we reported at the LN room late because we were still chionging out everything at the canteen. But fortunately, because under the supervision of an efficient OG i/c, ME, we managed to complete it in time!


Pretty cute eh? :))

Then actually I couldn't find Dickson anywhere because he was my dance partner for the family performance, then I kept shouting like some crazy retard for him. But luckily he came in the end. YAY. But it's not as if I got a crush on him or anything la. It's nice doing the family performance one last time. :))

In any case, it was DAMN fun on stage. Not because the dance was nice, but because you get that kind of thrill when everything is in a mess, and you still had to smile and perform while wondering which part of the formation to fit into. Then Dickson was commenting that we didn't have any space to slide, AGAIN. Which was quite true because everyone wanted to get the front positions, so when they all chiong out, we were left the back position again. T_T

After the performance and everything, we all had to chiong out from the back stage and get our candles. I guess it was a pretty funny sight then because you could see many people looking intently at their candles and secretly wishing the flame wouldn't get extinguished, while some others trying to breathe as little as possible to minus the probability of them blowing out their candles themselves. By then the family videos were playing, so a whole bunch of us had to squeeze at one door and peer through the puny gap. XD I think I talked too fast... So I'll type out my script here. "OG28. Sold at all 7-eleven stores and retail outlets. Batteries not included!"

Yupp, then after the whole video thing, we had to walk in solemnly with the candles. Solemn meaning we couldn't smile. But I smiled and waved because my campers were waving at me. I mean you can't expect me to dao my campers right? But anyway, the atmosphere wasn't achieved as planned, so it ended up to be pretty light-hearted instead of total emo. I think both atmospheres are okay for the occasion. :))

I didn't know OG28 would give us presents! Yeah, it was totally unexpected, because... our gifts weren't really meant to be reciprocated? They gave each of us an umbrella [pink for girls and blue for guys], an empty decorated cd, and a letter with a laminated photo. SWEET! Actually I like OG21's green pillow gift because it's green, but since mine was made by OG28 people, it PWNS all the other presents other OGLs received!! *grins*


Kah Poh, How Sun, Wei Qi, and Karthy with the OG gifts! Woots, they make good OG28 advertisement models! :))


[Behind] Devika, Sneha, Tanya, and Neethi [Front] OGLs: Eng Ngee, ME, Zheng Wei, and Sharon


Proud to receive the umbrellas!!

Then it was springcleaning time, where OGLs are supposed to help their campers springclean. However, I think the planning committee or whatever screwed this part up because... THEY SHOULD SPRINGCLEAN IN OGS, NOT CLASSES. ARGH. So anyway, Zheng Wei and I roamed about the school informing our campers of the OG dinner aka picnic. Oh, and we did mass dance with Xue Jie's class people!! Wah, damn fun man. I'm so going to mass dance again during O2 JJ Night!! "1-2-3-4!! Doo doo doo doo doo DOO~!!!"

Overwhelmed by the orientation fever, people started cheering in the canteen. Super high la! I guess I didn't make the wrong choice to become an OGL after all! :)) So after alot of waiting here and there, we finally made our way to Jurong Point to get dinner! I was quite happy when I saw Teng Yu joining us because I thought since he didn't come for O1 camp, he wouldn't be interested in OG events. BUT HE CAME! YAY! But since I didn't know him well enough yet, I took quite a while to get a smile out of him. Lol.

How Sun and Shiva accompanied me to get sushi from the basement. HOW NICE. :)) Then on the way, we played those logic games thing. And I realised I don't know one of it!! How Sun did that "1+1=3, 100+100=10...". WHY?! *pulls hair out* In any case, Shiva and I bought the same number of sushi, but I paid 60 cents less than him. WAHAH.

Oh, Bernard and Sharon were quite close during the whole thing. For example, he helped her carry all her stuff throughout the walking journey, including her bag. PLUS, during the picnic, they stuck to each other like super glue. I think I can become part of a paparazzi team. =X


Christopher, Girish, Teng Yu, and ME! I think I look horrible in this photo because my mouth is too big. =X


De Yan and ME.


How Sun, Ganesh, Zheng Wei, and ME.


Zheng Wei, maybe Bernard, How Sun, ME, and Sharon


Group Photo!! Lol, De Yan looks dao in every photo... XD


And another group photo!! This was taken by Zheng Wei's lousy low mega-pixel camera phone. =X

Yupp. Then after that we all splitted up into groups and went on our respective ways. How Sun, Zheng Wei, and I walked to the 185 bus stop which was like... SUPER LONG CAN? XD But it wasn't very horrible la. The horrible part was because Zheng Wei was there. WAHAH. Throughout the whole journey we were like singing songs as if we were drunk or something. YAY. AND WE SANG THE RAINBOW SONG!! Wah so nice... I like the part where it suddenly turns high pitch. :)) Oh, then Zheng Wei also played the Shooting Star Flower Garden song sung by Harlin [or whatever his name is], then we all sing along as if it was a k-box session like that. XD

Later we stopped by this exercise station where we camwhored at. Super fun la!!


FUN! :))


How Sun knows how to work this thing!!


Zheng Wei acting gay. T_T

Then the day just ended after Zheng Wei saw How Sun and I off at the bus stop. YAY. Actually How Sun could take a direct bus to his place from Jurong Point, but since I'm his mother, he accompanied me to take the same bus. *grins*

Okay, the day didn't really end there. I received a message which gave me a cardiac failure.

24 January, Thursday
We had Chemistry Practical, and my crystals were powdery instead of crystaline. I think the teacher taking over Miss Goh's duties for the day was super funny because he was like, "When the product you get is powdery, what do you do? CHEAT LA! Write 'crystaline' in your report. Then if your product is wet, what do you do? *waits for an answer from the class* YOU CHEAT AGAIN! Write 'dry'!" XD

Anyway, throughout the whole day I was trying to find a way to solve the current problem, but to no avail. I was tempted to bang my head on the pillar, but decided not to since I don't have enough brain cells to last through A Levels already.

In any case, Economics remedial was some sort okay I guess. MY PARAGRAPH GOT PRAISED BY MISS TIONG!! Eh, it's considered very good already because it was my first time in 1+ years of studying Economics that anyone said my paragraph was good. YAY. I'm beginning to like her already. :))

After remedial, I had to rush off because Nilawan was already waiting impatiently at FMSS. The bus journey was quite bearable because I remember I had a copy of CLEO in my bag. Well it's not as if I'm an avid reader of CLEO, but well, you get the drift.

MISS LIANG DOESN'T REMEMBER ME~! Wah, I was damn sadded can? She was the first teacher I saw when I went up to the staff room, and she said she couldn't remember me. But it's okay la, because she redeemed herself by saying I grew prettier, that's why she couldn't recognise me. WAHAH. Mr Chan still remembered me though, as well as Miss Hia!!

Speaking of Miss Hia, journalism seems quite fun now I guess. Or maybe it's because I've learnt how to talk more openly to people already. Then Trevor taught us the Miss Hia "speak" - "HIA-lo!" I think we got telepathy or something, because on the way to the classroom, I came up with something as well - "Buay HIA tia si boh?" Wah, okay okay, shan't be so mean as to make fun of Miss Hia's surname. XD

Then we camwhored for abit. I wanted to go into the classrooms and take photos of all the mural I had done with Cheryl, but a pity the classrooms were locked... AWW.


Nilawan has no camwhoring skills because she has shaky hands. =X But behold my creation behind!!


ME and Nilawan. This time it isn't blurred because I TOOK IT. XD

Then it was 5 minutes after this moment that I received a MAJOR heart attack because I received another message from the person who sent the shocking message the previous day. I almost rammed myself against the wall because I totally didn't know whether I should laugh or cry. ARGH. NILAWAN! I'M STILL FRUSTRATED!

Anyway, we went back to my place at 6pm for tuition, where I desperately needed to stick my hands down to my heart and stop it from beating. So hence, I couldn't concentrate during tuition. T_T Why does this have to happen at the start of the year?! Okay la, but it's not as if I'm totally dreading it. LOL. Yes I know, I'm fickle. I can't help it okay? I think to others, my life can become one long Korean drama. I'm seriously considering penning everything down in fictionpress, just that I'll change all the names la. =X

But in any case, the day ended with me slamming down onto my bed after a long rollercoaster ride.

25 January, Friday
I totally couldn't do the Economics test because I didn't study the previous day, neither did I study in the bus to school, and I blanked out upon seeing the question. ARGH.

I think there's nothing much to blog about stuff which happened in school. The only interesting thing I remembered was after GP lesson when Mr Chng allowed us to pass up the article review on Monday, and all of us messaged him individually the same message "This is [yourname] from 07S31. We love you, thank you! :)" after a 10-seconds interval. LOL.

Then after slacking in school for 2 hours, we headed for Jurong Point to buy the Taiwan Shilin chicken thing and bubble tea before moving on to Bugis to buy new clothes for Chinese New Year! In total, I got 2 tops, 2 necklaces, and 3 b________s. Not my usual spendings due to time constraint and insufficient funds.


ME and Desiree at This Fashion


ME, Desiree, and Jean in Bus 7 towards Borders.

Sorry I can't type much about this day because I'm super tired trying to recall what happened in the past week, so yup. HAHA. But all in all, I had a great day yesterday! Oh, but before I forget, I think I was pretty much blind to a lot of things the past year as well as the beginning of this year. Bitching about people RAWKS. I guess now I can finally move on? :))

26 January, Saturday
THE SQUASH PLAYER ADDED ME ON FRIENDSTER! I can just die of happiness la! Okay, I want to sleep now. I have no idea whether to feel happy or sad because... it so happens that my current problems still aren't solved yet, and I have a feeling new ones are going to pile up soon if I don't do something about it. ARGH.

Anyway, Valentine's Day is coming! I want to make chocolates but I don't know who I should give them to. HMM.

Okay, the weekly update is finished. BYE.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.