I didn't go to school today. YAY because there's no Chemistry test for me today. BOO because I'm having a dumb migraine, and the phlegm in my throat simply refuses to come out. ARGH.
I wanted to post about my OG outing actually, but because I'm feeling horridly terrible, I suppose I won't be able to make the outing sound fun, so yupp. Stay tuned!
Anyway, I'll start from yesterday. I had a fever in the morning when I woke up, but because there was a family video to be filmed, as well as obligation towards Mr Choo's request, I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed and to school. It's super horrible when you're super groggy, and have a huge blob of phlegm stuck in your throat first thing in the morning which refuses to come out, and you seriously consider sticking a vacuum cleaner into your mouth and sucking it out, but become frustrated because of the probability that your innards may get sucked up as well or otherwise become a gruesome mess, and finally you decide not to do so and defeatedly make your way to the toilet to wash up, and that's when you realise you only have 5 minutes to dress up and have breakfast because you have spent half an hour toying with the vacuum cleaner idea. =X
So anyway, LT5 was SUPER cold. It was like, damn cold can? I didn't wear my jacket because it was in the wash along with my owens shirt, which explains why I didn't wear the latter on "Owens Day" aka yesterday. Yuck. Throughout the whole lecture I was shivering like some washing machine at work, hence I walked out of the LT half an hour later because it was horrible in there. Yup. But it's not as if I ponned the nest half an hour la. I came back, thinking it was half an hour later, but actually only 10 minutes had passed. T_T I mean it would be weird if I went back, look at the clock, and go back out again right?
Next period was PC! Yeah finally I could get some sunlight and HEAT. Thinking by going under the sun, and sweating it out during workouts could bring down my fever, I enthusiastically pia-ed for everything. We ran the track for 2 rounds first, but I was like, "Why don't we run for 4 rounds?" But oh wells, it was just 2 rounds. No sweat because it was only 2 rounds, and there was some cold wind blowing. T_T After warm-ups we did some running-up-the-steps thing, which did produce sweat and HEAT, but I think after a minute or so, I went back to my shivering self again. T_T The rest of the exercises weren't strenuous at all so no point mentioning. After PC ended, I was shaking like a polaroid picture. XD
After break, Desiree, Elizabeth, Jean, Joaquina, and Sek Chin accompanied me to the general office to "book" the sick bay. YAY. At first, when the clerk opened the door, I was overwhelmed by some nose-piercing smell. The rest had this oh-my-goodness expressions on their faces. XD Okay la, I wasn't really overwhelmed because thankfully my nose was blocked. But considering I could still smell under my blocked-nose condition, it means it was pretty bad. =X
It wasn't that creepy I guess. They were saying it was creepy because no one passes by, but I guess it's okay for me because I quite like the feeling of solitude-ness. XD Hmm, what's there to say about the sick bay...?

This is the view from where I was sitting whenever I'm tired of sleeping. XD OMG. There's a foot in the picture... Okay, that's mine. =X

This is the view when I look to the left. The bed I'm on is the one on the left with the foolscap pad on the pillow. I put it there not because I was doing homework, but because it might not be clean, literally.
Basically, it was like a mini dormitory room, except with some weird smell which lessened after switching on the fan full blast and opening the windows to the maximum until they were on the verge of breaking off. Oh, but there were some freakish incidences when I was sleeping, because sometimes I could hear some water pouring on the floor, but when I woke up to see what happened, there was nothing. Then it's like I kept hearing the door handle being pressed down, when the door never opened. Okay, maybe I was just scaring myself. The water sound could be because the room was near the toilet. The door handle sound could be because... people walked past and knocked against it?
Hmm, but there're some people I want to thank [in chronological order].
#1. The Happy Club who accompanied me to the sick bay, and visiting me after class ended. YAY.
#2. Lea and Lois who came in while I was half sleeping and asked how I was [hey, small actions counts as well!], and later Lois asked how I was feeling later at 5+pm again. :))
#3. Zheng Wei who asked if I wanted any drink while I was in the sick bay, and said he could pass by to relieve my boredom. Oh, and he also tahan-ed my mood swings later during the family video filming. Hee.
#4. Sharon who came over to the sick bay after her classes.
#5. Si Wen who showed ALOT of concern, lent me her jacket for half a day, and shared stuff with me. =D
#6. Tianwei who asked if I was okay the moment she saw me, and accompanied me to walk round the track because I needed more sunlight.
#7. Those from OG28 who showed concern like Sneha who came up to me and told me to take care. How Sun who showed abit of concern and later smsed me at 7.55pm to take care. Basically those sitting at the canteen who told me to take care la. XD
#8. Adeline who told me to drink more water, and on the way to the bus stop helped me carry my file and stuff. AWW.
#9. My mom who got damn pissed because I went to school with a fever, and I didn't tell her I had one until I reached home, but I know it's out of concern. =X
Okay, I'm sleepy. Have to get some rest first 'cause later I'm meeting Nilawan at her school gate to go have lunch at Holland Village. I WANT TO EAT XIAO LONG BAO! Yup. She's coming because later we're having tuition at my place at 7pm. YAY!! We'll be seeing each other EVERY WEEK!!
Happyhappyhappy. Bye people~!
Oh yeah. Forgot to add. We're going to launch a petition against... Who? What? Where? When? Why? How? Shan't post it here for now lest I beat the grass and shock the snake. DOUBLE YAYY! :))
