Okay, I'll just jam all the events which happened during my absence from this blog since the last post.
30/12/2007

Mugged Mathematics like don't-know-what. And then I realised something - MATH IS IRRITATING WHEN YOU SUCK AT IT. I think Differentiation is okay, but Integration is like... RAWR. The only thing which made me sit in front of the Math notes and memorise formulas is my B-E-A-Utifully decorated formula book as shown above. YAY! ALL GREEN! I decided that my color of the new year shall be GREEN.

And then because my camera was already in my hand, I decided to take a shot of my TAKO-SAMA [master octopus, literally]!! Actually there was a space between my tako-sama and the havent-been-functioning-for-2-years pencil sharpener for my horny table lamp which my og people were SUPPOSED to get for me, but oh wells. THEY FORGOT.

And another shot!! Yay!! I think tako-sama is my biggest motivation to sit down and mug crap. WHEE. =)) I realised I have a fetish for octopuses.
31/12/2007
NEW YEAR'S EVE!! But I had to go back to school [all OGLs taking math have to] to take my Math test, and attend some boring Math lecture which turned out to be GREAT surprisingly!! ILOVEMRLEOW.ILOVEMRLEOW.ILOVEMRLEOW. <3
BUT Math test was like... ZOMGWTHBBQ?! Okay la, it would have been easy if I practised instead of memorising formulas, but oh wells. I totally left the last question blank la, and the first part of it was 6 MARKS!! Yuck, so horrible.
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that during Math lecture, Kai Xian had a sia suay moment because... The story starts when there was a seat left empty between me and some unknown guy. Then Kai Xian, not wanting to waste space, move over and sat between us. It seems normal right? BUT. Butbutbutbutbutbutbut... The seat was actually being reserved for that guy's friend!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh no, I sound so mean. XD
Oh yarh!! And the rugby player cut his hair!! I think I would prefer his new hairstyle to the old one, because the old one reminded me of that curry-pok head in Slam Dunk.
After Math, I went down to the canteen with Wei Chuan. I think he resembles Kee Seng leh, voice and character-wise... And the thing is, they're both from the same CCA!! But no la, I don't like him. I just think he's a very fatherly person. XD Have I mentioned that before? Aiya, I think he's just very fatherly la, because... because. =D Anyway I went together because he was just sitting in front of me during Math, BUT HE DIDN'T NOTICE I WAS SITTING BEHIND HIM LARH. Wah, so upsetting. =X

Went for lunch at McDonalds before dance practice with Bernard, Eng Ngee, Qi Lv [supposed to be u with 2 dots on top], Samuel, Sharon, Si Wen, Tian Wei, Wei Chuan, Ying Ming, Zheng Wei, Zhinian, and some F3 guy whose name I forgot. =X And I got myself a HappyMeal! The toy I got [see above] was super funny because it's called "Tamama on unicycle'! HAHAHAHA!! The name is so screwed la! OMG. I laughed until the iced milo nearly came out of my nose. XD
I didn't know we had so many ghosts in school!! And I thought Sheng Yong's ability was just to build up the scary atmosphere during songs session! So scary. But I think it's quite retarded as well because the hand dryer has be on-offing for a very long time now. Won't that girl ghost get bored of it? O.o Maybe she's trying to be Moaning Myrtle or something, but no one can hear her, so she use hand dryer instead. =X
So anyway, Mr Leow [YAY] suggested that we do this family buddy system thing, so F3 was to buddy with F6, meaning we were going to do the family performance together. Well it's sad that F5 and F6 couldn't partner [GRR] but it's okay because there's Samuel and Ser Hui there! Yupp. At first there was some disagreement about the family dance because F3's performance was... erm... very... mmhmm. So I think all the F6 members, including me, were grumbling and grumbling because Darren's dance was wayyyy more... for JC people.
The good thing is... We're doing Darren's dance now. The bad thing is... The girls are supposed to act "hot". HAHA. I bet you people are going to laugh your heads off if you see me doing those hip-stuff because I look like some wriggly worm squirming here and there. *is reminded of that chair dance i did on Esmonde during Literature lesson* XD Oh ya, we were commenting that the floor Darren demo-ed his dance on turned red because Ying Ming was nosebleeding at his bare torso. OMG la.
Hmm... After dance practice which ended at 4+pm, Eng Ngee, Sharon, Zheng Wei, and ME went to Jurong Point to get our OG gift [I'm not saying what it is for now!] materials from Popular. Yupp. I DIDN'T KNOW POPULAR SHIFTED TO BASEMENT LA. Oh no. Then Eng Ngee was like commenting I come from what time era. BLAH. But anyway, the new popular is so BRIGHT and SPACEY!! And it has much more toys now!! It's very very nice la. YAY. Wanted to take pictures but I scared I'll be called noobish again. CHEH!
Then went home by 198, quickly changed, and straight away headed for my aunt's house for new year's celebration. Nothing much to say about that la. The food was great though. Yupp.
Okay, shall think of my new year resolutions and post back again at a later time. XD
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! MAY YOU ALL STAY HAPPY [or become happier people] AND EXCEL IN YOUR STUDIES!! :))
