<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 06, 2008
it's 10:31 PM.

Listening to: One More Chance - Will.i.am


I'M BACK FROM ORIENTATION CAMP!!

I'm ever SO happy because...
#1. I can use the internet
#2. I can charge my handphone conveniently
#3. I can enjoy my hot water baths
#4. I can have access to all the REAL food
#5. I can sleep in coldness with my trusty quilt
#6. I can watch the television
#7. I can return to my couch potato lifestyle
#8. I can have my personal time
#9. I can wake up 1 hour later
#10. I can use the internet!! [have i mentioned that already? =X]

Before I continue, watch this video and do some self-reflection if you're guilty!! Credit to Shiva who passed this thing to me. :)
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=fur_farm&Player=qt


I'M GREEN TIP NOW. I had Taekwondo grading today at the same place [Toa Payoh Stadium] and I was late as usual. Well not very late I guess, it was just 17 minutes past the given time. Oh, and a thank you to Ming Xiong and Samuel for waiting at the MRT control station for me because... because. :)

Anyway, I wanted to get double promotion, but didn't in the end. SIGH. Have to chiong training for the next grading which should be somewhere in March. YEAH. Adrenalin rush activated!! Oh no, now I'm reminded for Samuel's dumb "GO-GO-POWER-RANGERS" cheer. LAWL.

I didn't know our Taekwondo club had so many traditions! Oh man. I missed out on a whole lot of fun last year. HMM! I did a lot of self reflection in the bus on the way to Holland Village, and realised that I really missed a lot of opportunities to hang out with my CCA people, as well as my OG8 people and all my other Secondary school cliques! Okay, now I have a whole lot of resolutions to add.

In any case, I'm going to keep this post short because I have to study for my organic chemistry test which is TOMORROW. Have to cram 7 chapters in 2 hours larh. OH MY... DARLING! I guess the orientation mood hasn't worn off yet. *bounce to the right and bounce to the left...* =D

After my salad appetiser I got from Subway, I took 157 to somewhere near Coronation Plaza with Peter since there's no direct bus to Holland Village from Toa Payoh. Well actually I think he's quite talkable to, just that there're some instances when vulgarities come out. HAHA. But I started regretting further after he left, because it was after 2 years of classmate-ship that I finally got to know him a little better. Why couldn't I have started talking to people earlier? Gawsh.


Toa Payoh Interchange looks way nicer than Clementi Interchange by the way.. =D It's air-conditioned!!


Some scenery I took on the bus. Ho hum. Today's sky was awesome. :)

So in any case, I overslept and ended up taking 157 2 stops away from Bukit Batok interchange. Peter got down before me because his stop was before mine obviously.


Bored waiting. 61 really took a long time to come.


The view from my right.


The view from my left.


And this signboard really cracked me up! Know why? Because it's like, the arrows are like 2 guys standing, one at attention, and the other looks like he's peeing on the floor! XD

Yupp, nothing much to blog about the rest of the day because it was pretty much spent on sleeping and not studying. HAHA.


Just a final photo before I go... My frozen pizza dinner which I got from Colds Storage at Holland Village. NICE. =D

I shall blog about O1 camp at a later date because it's late, and I realised I have less than an hour to study. Yikes! Okay, bye people. DISMISSED. JJ!!!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.