It has been a few days after Orientation Camp, and I'm currently SICK. Yes, sick. I woke up with a fairly high temperature of 38.4 degrees today morning but I still went to school. Why? Because because. =D
Anyway, Orientation Camp was a BLAST!

And I'm proud to be the OG i/c of OG28 [though I might not be saying the same thing about my family... XD]!! At first the name tag thing was super ugly because the handwriting was ugly and stuff, hence I had to revamp it during the talks on Admin Day. =X Oh, and the 7-Up bottle contained honey water made by Zheng Wei. Very motherly hor?

A sneak peek at my campers! Basically they weren't very high on Admin Day because it's obviously impossible to get high after a gazillion talks. XD Well I was pretty much worried then because 1/3 of my OG consisted of Tamils, and I have never talked to so many of them before. But in any case, though they weren't Chinese, they still RAWKED like don't-know-what. =D

YAY. Family 6 with it's brinjal man mascot. T_T

AND LIONEL ['boy' in r.i. uniform poking his cheek]! Well I only got his back view because he refused to turn around. For those who have no idea who Lionel is, he's actually Mr Choo the P.E. teacher. XD
I didn't have a chance to snap any more pictures because I was really busy, and my handphone battery was dying on me. But anyway, I think being an OGL is a good experience! Though at times I got really stressed out when I couldn't find my campers, and when I couldn't speed up the way food was given to them, but there were fun times too! For example... YI PAH UNDER NEH!! It was DAMN fun cheering your lungs out, really. And DAMN fun to corrupt others as well. =X
During the camp, the number of nicknames given to me increased. On the first day of camp, they were already calling me Paraffin. Then gradually Terapin, to Horny, to Horny Muffin. XD I think Sin Hoe commented that I could win the Guinness World Book of Records for having the most number of nicknames.
The most hectic day was the 2nd day. Why? Because I didn't sleep at all. Well obviously I didn't stay up for fun! It was because we had to chiong out the OG gift, which was something like a big jigsaw puzzle thing, and it required more work than expected! I downed 5 cups of caffeine that night in order to keep awake and keep my focus on decorating and drawing. Zheng Wei on the other hand didn't even need caffeine! Monster la he. XD
Eng Ngee and Sharon were really tired, and since they were already sleeping like babies, we didn't wake them up. See, I so nice right? XD But anyway, it was really terrible to stay awake while everyone was slowly dozing off around me, PLUS I was already mentally drained from the day's wet games. BUT thankfully we had the help of Sin Hoe and another guy [forgot to ask him for his name]! Okay, Sin Hoe didn't help with the cutting and stuff, but he helped to contribute more lame torchlight jokes. HAHA. It was like, he took a strepsils packet and my torchlight, dropped the packet, and shone the light down at it. Can catch the joke? It's actually a parody of the Mr Bean intro. XD
Anyway, I can't really remember much stuff already because it has been so many days! Well I didn't get to dance with my ECs because they were both in games attach. Instead I danced with some horizontally challenged camper who didn't move at all. YUCK. Throughout the whole time I was talking to the Fairsian beside him because the former was wayyyyyyy better looking. I mean, who am I kidding? ALL FAIRSIANS ARE GOOD LOOKING! Except for a minority [which I'm not part of] that is. =X
OKAY. I still have a gazillion homework to do, and I'm not feeling any better. DAMN. I should've stayed home the whole day so I could actually have the energy do something constructive at night. YUCK.
Bye people! If I'm not in school tomorrow, it means I'm already dead. =D
