Listening to: Dimelo - Enrique Iglesias
For those who are wondering, this song is the Latin [or maybe French but I still think it's the former] version of Do You Know? by the same singer. :))
In any case, yesterday, or rather at 12.37am today, a friend sent me a poem. I think it's pretty nice, so I'll just share it with everyone on my blog.
I had a dream,
A sweet one,
Something that I can't forget,
Something that never fails to make me smile.
It might just be a fantasy,
When you fall in love with me.
It might be short
But seeing you in my embrace,
Just melts me heart.
You with your eyes closely shut
Lying on my shoulder,
Snugging your head into my neck.
Looking at your face,
You gave me a weak smile.
I smiled back,
And there you closed your eyes again.
Time flies
Sweet things got to end someday
Flying away from you,
Looking at you one last time
With your tears dropping down one by one
Like crystals shattering on the cold hard floor.
I know it is wrong of me to do that
But I got to go, I'm sorry
-Sincerely penned down by BF
The person he wants to dedicate it to is... Okay no one. =X
For your information, BF does not stand for 'boyfriend', but rather something else.
Anyway, know what? I sprained my ankle today. How? I rolled off my bed while sleeping, and my entire body weight pressed against my ankle, and hence... it got sprained. T_T Yes I know it's a noob way to sprain it. I KNOW. Please don't rub it in on Monday because I'm still feeling stupid about it. ARGH.
Time to do homework. See y'all next week if I'm still alive.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
it's 5:37 PM.
