<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 23, 2008
it's 10:09 PM.

Listening to: Drowning - Backstreet Boys


This is going to be a short weekly update because I'm sick and tired, both literally and not literally, and so yupp.

18 January, Monday
Nothing much on this day. I think. Oh wait, I think I have a slight impression of it.

I emo-ed the WHOLE day. Know why? Shan't type it here since it's not very necessary, and the people I'm okay with them knowing know about it already, so yeah.


Bought 4 scoops of ice cream for myself because... they're a better solution than chocolates.


Finished everything within 7 minutes...


Quite formidable since I had a full plate of chicken rice before that, and a box of strawberry-flavored pocky after the ice cream. :))

A lot of thanks to the people who showed concern on this day! Especially people like Adeline, How Sun, Girish, Sharon, Yu Ting, and Zheng Wei who companied me for one break just to hear me emo and whine pathetically. YAY. =D

Okay, and a bit more thanks to Zheng Wei who companied me to eat ice cream [he just bought 2 scoops] and hear all my complaints and a whole lot of mood swingy stuff. But I think he got abit irritated after a while because, hmm... I think I won't be able to stand myself either when I'm emo-ing. :/


Know what's this? It's the free barley Mr Koh provided for JJ Leaders out of goodwill. I shan't comment on it, but... hmm. Still, it's kind of heart-warming that the principal is showing love through small gestures. :))

Yupp, and I stayed back in school as usual till 9.30pm. Oh yeah, thanks to Ying Quan who treated me to a double cheeseburger! That was my first time eating that because... No one ever recommended that to me before? But yupp. It's nice! It looks abit small, like slightly bigger than a shroom burger, but it's quite filling actually! Okay, I sound abit noob, but it's never too late to try old things right? XD

19 January, Tuesday
I went for a YOG rehearsal in the hall at 3pm with Ken and Zheng Wei, and to my surprise, we were the first 3 people there! Okay, not really the first 3 people, but rather the first 3 OGLs? Heck. In any case, the turn-out was pretty disappointing because I think there were only 80+ of us who came?

Well actually there were less people at 3pm, so Mr Leow kept extending the time all the way to 4.20pm so that more people would come. But still the number didn't really increase, so we just started. Learnt quite a few cheers, plus how the cheers were originally supposed to sound like. I think Apple is quite a formidable person because he's able to create the mood all by himself, and yupp. He's good la. But it's not as if I'm in love with him or whatever la. I just think it's not easy to make a large group of people get high and stuff, and he did it in less than 10 minutes. Wow.

I'll summarise this in point form since I'm feeling lazy.
- I stayed back till 9.30pm again.
- Ying Quan treated me to a double cheeseburger again. YAY.
- I got to know the existence of this JC1 girl called Sheena [not sure of the spelling], who I felt quite inspired by because despite her leg problem, she remained undaunted and put in a whole lot of effort in her OGL duties. *applauds*
- Singing along to MP3s in school at night when no one is around is ultimately COOL.

20 January, Wednesday
There was another YOG rehearsal, but this time it was at the Padang, maybe so that we won't look so lost and noobish on the actual day.


Unglam shot of Sin Hoe. Sorry for the blurness 'cause I can't help it if I have shaky hands. XD And I didn't know Calister reads Ouran High School Host Club! I LOVE HITACHIIN KAORU!!!! <3 Oh, and I didn't intentionally take the couple behind so yupp. But since the photo is blurred, no one can really make out the faces, so YAY.

In any case, when we reached there, the weather was like... zomgwtfhbbq?! In simpler terms, the weather was scorching hot. =X I think wrinkles popped out all over my face because I was frowning throughout. I mean, when the sun is glaring at your face, you'll naturally frown right? Who's so retarded as to go and stare at the sun?

SORRY I PANG SEHED YOU, SIN HOE! You didn't ask me to be your mass dance partner ma, how I know it was common-sensical in a way? Lol. But still, sorry la. At the most, I compensate you with one mass dance in the canteen before morning assembly or during break time? XD But it doesn't mean you can continue saying I pang sehed you even if I'm feeling guilty la. You say somemore, I go and flick you away then you know. =X

Er... I think a lot of people know who was my mass dance partner la, so I don't see the need to post it here. For those who really don't know, I'll be nice and give you a clue. It's... _____. It's not a big clue, but at least I'm kind enough as to even give you one.

But basically nothing much happened during the rehearsal la 'cause... I don't know? I was stoning the whole day because fatigue started to set in since I didn't sleep in the bus; instead I was ka-chiaoing Samuel in the bus. XD Actually I wanted something like a group conversation rather than me disturbing one person, but Sin Hoe was like deep in slumber so no choice. WAHAH.

However, more people are starting to know about... *hmm* already. ARGH. Should I say we g__ c_____ r__-h_____ __ t__ b__ b___ __ s_____ __ J_____ b______ _ w__ s_______ __ _____'_ s_______? So much for l__ p______. Blah.

Hmm, and the day ended after _____ sent me home. :))

21 January, Thursday
HAPPY YOG DAY!!

Hmm, I felt pretty lonely for the first part of the before-the-actual-thing-recap because I didn't know anyone around me except... yupp. It's like, all my friends were behind and in front were all the... untouchables so to speak. Yeah I could start conversations with them, like take the initiative and stuff, but... like I said, they were untouchable. Meaning they had this certain barrier around them. I initially wanted to explain this in aura terms because it's hard to put it in my own words, but forget it.

So anyway the bus ride was okay for me. Okay, it was slightly above okay because because. :)) HOWEVER, it became more obvious to even more people. And the worse thing is, I'm not sure if the word will spread or not. ARGH. The last thing I want is to be known as a p_____. There's a reason why I have been emphasising on LP. Oh yeah, before I forget... I shouldn't feel what I felt on Monday because I'm just as selfish. So much for changing clothes and choosing brands, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I'l just skip the details when we just reached our destination. After we got into our positions, I felt SUPER awkward and... abit guilty in a way. Why? Because __ __ l___ w__ _____, b_____ __ w__ _______, and __ f____ __ __ w__ _____. So I was practically avoiding e__ c______ with ___ __ ____ throughout the whole thing. ARGH. Why so coincidental?! I nearly wanted to go and bang my head on the wall or something, but unfortunately the nearest wall was across the road. T_T

My mood got better after all the cheering and doing all the high stuff. Maybe it's because it made me forget about all the negative feelings and concentrate more on lifting up the atmosphere. :)) So yupp. The whole event was good la. I was sort of happier partly because _____ ___ b_____ __ ___ w____ t___, and there was this n___ f______ w___ __ c______ t_______? =D

Shan't blog so much about this because I'm currently aware that some r______ read this blog. My jaw seriously dropped all the way to the floor when I heard about it. SO MALU! But what's done is done. What I can do now is to cut down on my daily stuff about blah and... everything will be fairly okay? =X

Okay la. A bit no use because... I think they all know about it already. T_T

But still. Better safe than sorry?

Anyway, __ went back to school before __ s___ __ h___. And yupp. I can't believe I l___ s___-c______. Ack.

22 January, Friday
Fell sick. Throat hurt like shit because it hasn't recovered from Orientation Camp, and I overused it again during YOG.

And know what? Early in the morning, I received 5 messages that I was on the front page. So at first I was like, "Huh? For what? I kena caught for illegal downloading arh?" But that was a thought when I was still in my groggy state of mind la. If I kena caught, I wouldn't be still sleeping at home what. LOL.


Yupp. Front page on The Straits Times. A SUPER unglam shot of me. ARGH. And people still said I look nice in the photo. Blah. :((

Stayed back again, blahblah. But I couldn't concentrate because I was really sick, and I was still emoing [though I know I'm not supposed to]. Thanks to Girish who accompanied me all the way after his rugby practice, and to Ying Quan as well who came at 9+pm and delivered MUSHROOM SWISS from Burger King! HURRAY FOR MUSHROOMS! Anyway, before I realised it was mushroom swiss, I was super malu-fied la.

Below is roughly what happened when he reached school.

YQ [on the phone]: Eh, I got surprise for you. Guess?
Me [on the other end of the line]: Huh... Er, double cheeseburger again?
YQ [on the phone]: You got no creativity leh.
Me [on the other end of the line]: *thinks to self that a correct guess has been made* Blah...
YQ [on the phone]: Eh I see you. *hangs up abruptly, walks over, and puts a takeaway bag on the table* Na, your surprise.
Me: Where got surprise? Double cheeseburger again what. *opens bag and rummages through it, and takes out chilli sauce* This is the surprise ar? O.o
YQ: T_T Yarh yarh. The serviettes are part of the surprise also.
Me: T_T What the hell... *unwraps burger* Eh... Double cheeseburger where got mushroom one? This is mushroom right?
Girish: *looks over* YARH.
Me: This is double cheeseburger meh? *looks closely at wrapper* Oh. *makes sudden realization that it's a mushroom swiss burger*
YQ: You're super slow leh. *pushes the takeaway bag towards me and points to the "Burger King" words on it*

Hmm, _____ came to the bus stop later after dinner to ___ __ h___ 'cause I said I was having a fever. :)) So yupp, day ended. Wasn't as bad as I expected it to be after all.

23 January, Saturday
I am going to grow retardedly fat because I have eaten burgers for 4 days [4 days because he treated me to another one for lunch on this day]! But still, thanks again to my burger supplier - Ying Quan! Remind me to give you a treat someday when we go on a group outing or something yeah?

Watched the rugby match for abit because because. Shucks, I feel guilty for ponning Taekwondo training. But in any case, it's optional, so no biggie. However, I don't know what happened [or maybe I do know but I'm not willing to blog about it here], but I guess I just left without saying "Hi" or anything? Okay, I don't know what came over me, but I know why. :/

Emo-ed the whole day. Blahblah. Nothing much to type about the day because it was pretty monotonous throughout, so yeah.

Okay, bye people. I hope the entry didn't scare you off because there're too little pictures.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.