Listening to: Elevator (feat. Timbaland) - Flo Rida
This ain't a weekly update, so you can put your eyes to rest for a little bit. :))
Anyway, this post is specially to address a certain rumour which I heard has been going around. Zheng Wei and I are just very good friends, and he's my trusted confidante/advisor as well. What does doing homework together got to do with love anyway? And what does baking cookies together for Valentine's got to do with it either? Moreover, I was baking for the guy I like, and he was baking for his other girl friends. People, please help Singapore by being more open-minded so that at least we won't look so noob to all the other Caucasians out there.
There's something called platonic in the dictionary. Ever heard of it? No worries, because I took some effort to type it down, and added some pronunciation help for those who have difficulties in English.
Pla·ton·ic (plə'tŏn'ĭk) adj
A relationship between two persons of the opposite sex that is platonic is just friendly, not a sexual relationship.
Know the existence of that word already? Good. Because between him and me, it's just a p-l-a-t-o-n-i-c relationship, period.
And do you people know why I'm taking great pains just to type this post? It's because you people are making things horribly horrible for both of us, and it's affecting our friendship, get it? Okay, so maybe you think, "Oh, if there's nothing going on between you two, why should you worry?". What the hell la.
I have someone I really like. He doesn't like anyone [or maybe someone, I don't know]. What you are spreading is, to put it crudely, detrimental to our love lives. So please, after reading this post, stop spreading or thinking whatever warped thing you can come up with, because I don't want to lose a good friend, and perhaps let my Mr. Right slip by. Understood?
Okay. Have to study for the Mathematics lecture test tomorrow. BYE.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
it's 6:20 PM.
