Step Up 2 is coming out!! A pity the cast have been changed, but still I believe, and crosses fingers, that it'll turn out to be a hit like the first movie. :))
Anyone wants the soundtrack? I have the whole album. =D
ANYWAY. Here's my weekly update once again! Summary of this week: Not as bad as the previous weeks 'cause I met new friends, but the current problem has yet to be solved. HMM.
4 February, Monday
Monday's math lesson was funny because of the short exchange between Mr Wee and Wei Chiang. Below is their conversation which has been rounded off to the nearest 3 significant figures. XD
Mr Wee: Wei Chiang, do you think you can do question five part one?
Wei Chiang: I don't think so.
Mr Wee: T__T Go and attempt it.
In any case, Sek Chin got injured again, but this time it's both her ankles. Our guess is that she didn't go to the doctor the previous time she sprained her ankle, so probably because it hadn't healed completely, she exerted more pressure on her working ankle, causing both ankles to get hurt. Why she doesn't want to see the doctor remains a mystery. We're clueless as to why she doesn't want to tell us anything as well. HMM. But oh wells, I managed to get 13:50 for my 2.4km run. Abit slow hor? Current goal is to knock off 12 minutes flat. JIA YOU!

Jean bought this uber nice milk green tea sweet from K-Box after school. NICE. K-Box has been selling many nice Japanese stuff lately. YAY.

Bird loves to take people's phones and snap pictures of herself. T_T
Economics make-up lesson was so-so. Nothing much because we already had the answer sheet, so we just had to find the answer from the long essay and "copy + paste" it on the transparency. Apparently we weren't supposed to receive it until Tuesday. HAH.
I stayed back as usual again till 9pm to study. Well it's not as if I studied alot... I spent hours on basketball with Elgin, Raymond, Rong Guo, Samuel, and two other girls that I only had an hour to settle down and get back to my books. I guess the basketball craze is coming back. I've been playing it almost everyday after school. XD Oh yeah, Rong Guo was super funny 'cause he kept doing his "back-tyco" shot. And Samuel has been spreading to people that I'm a "pornfreak". WHATTHEHELL.

Nice sky eh?

The Biology tutorial was damn hard can? Bird accompanied me for a while to do the tutorial, but she gave up after doing one mcq. XD YAY. Thanks to Lu Xuan for treating me to F&N grape! :))

I love the super empty canteen at night. Super cold, super windy, and super creepy. =D
5 February, Tuesday
I've been s_____ a___ t_ DB r_______, and I t____ h_'s q____ n___! Unfortunately there has been s_ m___ r_____ g____ o_, PLUS c_______ from THC that I'm s____ c_______!!
That aside, the class went over to Desiree's house to stay over. I didn't go because my mom wouldn't let me out till late at night unless it's study related, plus at that time I had something on but it got cancelled in the end. HMPH. But oh wells, I stayed back in school again to do homework like the Chemistry Practical report, and improve on the class shirt design. SHIT. Upon typing this I realised I haven't scanned it in and photoshop it yet! ARGH.
In any case, Xian Liang accompanied me in the canteen to do homework because he had to wait for Tommy who jio-ed him out to get new shirts for Chinese New Year. A bit late right? Ya, but anyway, I THINK SIN HOE'S PHONE IS VERY COOL! It's that Nokia Express Music phone, and it has this slider thing which can easily switch from homepage, to music player, to radio!
Yup. Before long, people started coming over to our table because... I don't know. Not sure who came first, but I remember Samuel mentioning something about basketball, then the whole gang of us just went over to the court. Okay la, the word 'gang' looks quite big. Er, there were only 7 of us - Bernard, Elgin, Raymond, Samuel, Xian Liang, Zheng Wei, and me. Yeah, I'm the only girl again. WHY??

Missed this part out. Before going over to the court, Raymond claimed he could draw, so I was like, "=.= LOL. You can draw?!"

In the end he drew me within an estimated 30 seconds. :O Why can't I draw as fast?!

Bernard, Elgin, and Xian Liang were at the right side.

Raymond, Samuel, and Zheng Wei were at the left side. Raymond was super gross because he took off his shirt right in front of me. ARGH. The horror. I was so traumatised that I didn't play basketball that day. =X

Boarded bus 99 to IMM for dinner with Bernard, Elgin, Samuel, Tommy [or should I address him as Mr Cheng?], Xian Liang, and Zheng Wei.
Why am I the only girl again? Good question. I don't know. Maybe it's because I was supposed to be a guy [got those male hormone stuff which makes it easier to bond with guys] when I was a baby, but because of some weird mutation, I turned out to be a girl. Haha, I'm reminded of the Britney Spears song - I'm not a girl, not yet a woman. Just that it should be changed to 'I'm not a guy, but not quite a girl'. XD
We went to Ajisen to eat, where I ordered this miso cha-shu ramen which was like DAMN salty can? Bernard said it was because of the cha-shu thing which added to the salt value. HMM.

Samuel order this volcano ramen which was like... SUPER SPICY. One look at the amount of chilli on it plus the redness of the gravy and you can just regret your decision of picking that dish.

The whole gang. A pity Elgin's face was cut off. :/
Went shopping after dinner, but I wasn't the one buying the stuff. Instead it was just Tommy and Xian Liang shopping for non-black shirts. LOL. The rest of us were just following them around and slacking off at one corner and just stone. Oh yeah, I saw Amanda at the Addidas shop with her friend! Naughty girl... she didn't go for the class outing. =X
Nothing much to blog about the shopping part. Hmm. On the way back, we were all singing some sick song which was meant for guys only to sing, but heck. I was supposed to be a guy anyway so there's nothing weird about it. XD
If I were a carpenter's son,
And if I were to marry...
I would marry a carpenter's daughter,
More than anybody.
'Cause she can screw,
And I can screw,
And we can screw together.
And in the middle of the night,
Screwing one another.
There are other verses la, but I shan't continue corrupting my blog. XD

There were just three of us taking the green line - Elgin, me, and Bernard.
And so the day ends...
6 February, Wednesday
I woke up at like 5.30am because all student leaders had to report at 7am. YUCK. But in the end, there was no need for OGLs to report. Or maybe there was, but we missed the announcement or something. =X

Bernard, Ken, and I went to the ops room to look at the Valentine's Day poster the former did. Nice? :))

Some act cute pose suggested by Bernard. It's not act cute for me because I'm already cute, so I don't have to act. WAHAH.
Anyway, the whole class was late because of various reasons. I heard the girls had to wait for the guys to wash up and get ready instead of the other way around. =X Okay, it was almost the whole class. At the old parade square, there were only 4 of us there - Elizabeth, me, Sek Chin, and Yiting. Sadded la.

A nice shot! :))
Shortly after doing the yu sheng thing in my class, I went over to join OG28 with Zheng Wei. It's great to see all of them as an OG once again! Then for no weird reason, I became super high but not as high like O1 like that la. MASS DANCE IS FUN! Yup, danced with my beloved son - How Sun who's an SCDC attach! *grins* How Sun, your mother is so proud of you!

Dead tired...
Then we had a somewhat OG outing, which didn't end up like an OG outing at all. Why? Because a lot of them wanted to go back to their secondary schools, so very little stayed with us, namely Jing Wei, Nathan, and Shiva. Yarh, three of them only, together with the OGLs - me, Sharon, and Zheng Wei, and the miscellaneous people - Bernard and Samuel.

Took bus 198 to Jurong Entertainment Centre. I like this shot! :)) I really think I'm photogenic. HAH.
Nevertheless it was somewhat fun in a way. We went to the food court to slack around because school ended at 9.30am or so, and when we reached JEC, it was only 9.50am? So all the shops weren't exactly open. Hence out of boredom, we played cards there. Don't think anyone minded because it wasn't as if we weren't gambling or anything. WAHAH.
Then after that we went to the arcade!! Sadly the DDR machine wasn't functioning, so I ended up playing ParaPara instead. Blah. Quite fun, but not very challenging since it was just waving your hands here and there. The funnest game, and the most challenging one as well, is some NPX thing. It's like DDR, just that this time there are 5 boxes to step on instead of 4. I tell you, I almost died playing that because of both laughter and exhaustion. 'Cause I think I tapped the card twice, I had to dance for 2 rounds, so there was this pro boy ['boy' because I think he was much younger than me by 3 years?] who partnered me for the second round since no one wanted to.
Wah, he's like super pro can? 'Cause this machine allowed players to choose their own level for the same song, so pros won't be so bored playing with noobs, and noobs won't die playing with pros. XD Then the first part was damn funny because he chose this super slow song for me since it was my first time playing, then it was SUPER hilarious because while I was stepping on my set of boxes one step per beat, he was feverishly stepping on his set. The everyone crowding around there were like laughing until stomach pain, including me. HAHA.
The last part was like, omgwthbbq. 'Cause both of us got like grade A for all the stages, we got the bonus stage thing, where he set 'CRAZY' mode for me. The sight of it was DAMN retarded, because instead of getting perfect combos, I got MISS COMBOS which totalled to 200+. In the end I gave up after the second beat, and both of us flunked the entire stage. XD
After the fun visit to the arcade, we went to play POOL!! Quite fun la, but this time it's not as funny as the first time I played it. Maybe it's because I didn't make as many mistakes as last time, and I've become stingy and reduced the number of freeballs given to the other team. LOL. Nothing much to comment, so I'll just move on to the movie we watched at JP. Yes JP, as in Jurong Point. Because the Ah Long Pte Ltd was showing at 2.15pm there, while at Jurong Entertainment Centre, it was showing at 4+ I think. So yupp, we took an MRT there.
In any case, we came too late for the 2.15pm show, so we bought the 3pm one in the end. Then later Yi Feng [not sure if that's his name] came to join us because... I think he had nothing to do?
AH LONG PTE LTD IS DAMN FUNNY CAN? Laughed until I seriously cried. I think the movie deserves at least 3.5 stars instead of just 0.5.
Mark Lee: Don't come closer, I have a gun! [basically he had a gun in his pocket, but it got stuck]
Attacker: I also have a gun! [not referring to the metal one, but rather... =X]
Mark Lee: Mine's a real gun!
Attacker: Mine's a real gun too!
Mark Lee: No! Mine's loaded with bullets! [bullets=the real metal kind]
Attacker: Mine also! [bullets=the non-metal, made of proteins thing]
HAHA. Super funny. For those who haven't watched it, GO WATCH! Actually I wanted to catch Sweeney Todd, but I guess I didn't regret watching Ah Long Pte Ltd after all! :))

Time to head home! Failed attempt #1: Yi Feng was trying to block everyone by putting his head in front of the camera.

Failed attempt #2: Yi Feng blocked my face!! ARGH. XD

Failed attempt #3: Samuel and Bernard shifted the whole camera out until it only took the both of them. T_T

Not-so-failed-attempt.. Yi Feng wasn't looking at the camera, but at least the rest of us was! =D
Went to my aunt's house for reunion dinner later. Nothing much to comment about it. Only took 2 photos... How pathetic. =X In any case, the whole bunch of us cooped ourselves in the room and gossiped and stuff, so yupp. Nothing much to elaborate on.

Wen Hong and Me!

Me and Wen Qi
7 February, Thursday
Went to my other aunt's house for dinner again. Watched Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone because Brenda didn't bring her laptop, so we couldn't watch any anime. BAH. I left my cards at Wen Hong's house the previous day, but she forgot to bring it, so we couldn't play any card games as well.
Blah blah, some photos I took. Can't be bothered to type so much already because I'm sleepy, and I still have a lot of homework to do. WAHAH. I think I shan't be typing weekly updates unless I have the time to, because it's SUPER tedious, plus tiring to try to recall what went on for the week. XD
Yes I know, I'm a lazy person. But I can't help it right? :))

The gossip girls. =D

Took this on the my aunt's bed out of randomness.

Failed attempt at acting bitchy... XD
8 February, Friday
I think I really have no life because I keep seeing the same people everyday for the whole of my CNY. ARGH.
But it ain't such a bad thing anyway.
In any case, I went to another aunt's house at Orchard. Rich eh? AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT? EDISON CHEN ISN'T AS GOOD AS HE LOOKS AFTER ALL! Go google "edison chen scandal" and you'll know what I mean.
Haha, Dory~ Aren't you disappointed in him? I bet you are. XD
Spent the whole night watching Ouran High School Host Club again on youtube with my cousins since they haven't watched it yet, and are still developing their addiction to anime. I'm merely acting as a catalyst to speed things up a little. Hopefully by next year, we can all COSPLAY! YAY.

ME and Wen Hong again acting happy with a drink T_T

See that girl in the black dress? No she's not a ghost. She's my future cousin-in-law! Sadd. I used to have a crush on that cousin... =X

Group photo at the dining table

Brenda acting like she can draw people well...

HORRIBLE. She was trying to draw my aunt by the way.
Oh yeah. DB called my phone during the gathering at the wrong time since it was pretty chaotic. Then it's like all my cousins were snatching the phone away and asking h__ weird stuff. ARGH. So irritating. In the end I had to lock myself in the toilet, but since I forgot to on the toilet light, and I'm a little scared of the dark, I came out 5 minutes later and told h__ that it wasn't very convenient to talk. SO EMBARRASSING CAN?
My whole reputation is seriously ruined.
9 February, Saturday
Talk about no life. Anyone wanna challenge me to a see-who-has-a-more-no-life competition?
Anyway, to cut the crap, I went back to school to study. Really. But of course I'm not that idiotic and retarded as to study alone in school myself on CNY larh. HAHA. Shan't tell you who I was with or else rumours will anyhow spread again. Now isn't your heart itching to know?
I BET it is. HAH. I'm still not telling anyways. But since I'm a nice person, I'll let you fill in the blanks. :))
I reached school at 8.30am, and got abit shocked to see that the school gate was closed. Nevertheless it wasn't locked, so I went in and signed in at the security guard house. I even gave him a sweet because I think it must've sucked to come back to guard the school on CNY. I'm such a nice person right?
So yupp. The meeting time was at 9am actually but because I couldn't sleep [maybe I got too excited and nervous], I went to school earlier. XD

See, not even a single soul in school...

Gaseous state SATT. Shucks, I can't download the answers because macs can't access litespeed. I shall remember to complain to the administrators or something for showing jealousy and utter biasness against macs.

To the right...

To the left, to the left... Ergh, the creepy Science block.
Hmm, in any case I went up to the second floor because __r_j prefered it there. So yupp, had to shift all my things up, and blahblahblah. Skip the details. I know you wanna get to the juicy part.
Well actually there's no juicy part. Know why? Because i_ g__ r_____ a______ s____ w_ d___'_ k___ w___ t_ t___ a____. So in the end, I p________ t_ c__________ h___ o_ m_ h_______ s_ I w__'_ h___ t_ t___ s_ m___. I know, a bit lame right? But I didn't know what I should do what. Can't blame me. HAHA.
Anyway, of course I couldn't concentrate la. The whole time my eyes were on my paper, meaning I didn't look up once. Okay maybe I did because I mean, I shouldn't be so dao? After all, we were supposed to talk or something? Yupp, but aiya, I just asked all the SUPER lame questions. Gawd, looking back I think I would've looked like a complete retard but ARGH. I bet __r_j's like f_______ t_____ o____ by now. :((
Well I guess the whole thing wasn't as bad as I imagined it to be the previous night. I thought... Okay, I shan't type it here. If __r_j reads this, I'm SO screwed. People reading this... ZIP. Okay la, actually you have no idea who __r_j is, so blah. But just ZIP anyway ya?
I would say my whole day was a mixture of happy+nervous+spastic+awkward and whatever. I don't know. Actually I had a lot to type, but my mind just went blank all of a sudden. Must be because the feeling of stupidity is getting to me.
But all in all, I think I'm s_______ t_ l___ ___ _ l_____ m___ a______... I don't know. Maybe... Hmm, I don't know how to explain this in words, but blah. I'm c_______. I d__'_ e___ k___ __ __'_ j___ k______/p______ w___ m_ o_ s________. ARGH. I mean it's 'cause I've been hearing a lot of stuff, so it's pretty hard to draw a conclusion and make a decision. HMM.
I had a whole lot heart attacks on this day, as well as countless blood rushes to my face. But I guess I should just calm down, think things through, take one step at a time, and hope things will clear up and get better ya? Hopefully, just hopefully, it's not going to be a big april fool's joke.
Okay, end of entry. I'm tired. But I still have so much to do! ARGH.
BYE people. See you all next week or something if I'm still surviving.
