YAY. Another weekly update! For those who don't have perseverance to read the whole weekly update, I'm pitying you and thus I shall type a summary of my week first.
The whole week has been really stressful, and emotionally-draining. I think Zheng Wei knows best since I've been whining to him for the whole week about my current problems. =X See, I never whole day insult you hor... XD But anyway, the main highlight of the week is all the emotional stuff la... So be prepared to read one long emo post! Jkjk. =X
28 January, Monday
I can't remember what happened on Monday. If I did, I would be in RJC by now for having superb memory.
Hmm... OH. I REMEMBER. My phone went flat in the afternoon, and that was when I realised how important my phone meant to me! I tell you, it''s a supermegachaojiwudipilipala torture to survive a whole day without touching your phone functions. REALLY.
In any case, Elizabeth accompanied me for a while at the PD block 3rd floor because we had nothing better to do, so we just loitered at the stairway and watched the rugby practice while listening to her rock MP3s from her phone. I think that corner is quite nice 'cause it's quite quiet and windy, and not dirty at all! A pity I couldn't take any photos then because... MY PHONE HAD NO BATTERY!! Actually we did take photos from her phone BUT they didn't turn out nice at all. T_T
But anyway, after she left hurriedly since her auntie had reached the school, I stayed back in school till 9pm studying for the upcoming Biology test with a splitting headache, an out-of-battery phone, and a box of almond cookies, made by Zheng Wei who gave it to me because there were leftovers and Jean didn't like almond, to keep me awake.
How was my study session? Great. Not sarcastically, but really! I think it's because I quite like windy/well-ventilated places, and I study better without a computer beside or a television in front of me. =X Sorry la, I don't have self-discipline what... HAHA. But yeah, the good thing was, I managed to memorise the formulas from Biostats! The bad thing was, the formulas were included in the paper. T_T
Oh, and I saw DB [i think only THC and Zheng Wei know this abbreviation] b__ p________ n__ t_ s__ h__. =X
Nothing much about Monday. The main highlight was that my phone went flat. :(
29 January, Tuesday
We had Biology test! I think it was really easy, BUT there was insufficient time. ARGH. I DIDN'T COMPLETE MY T-TEST TABLE. But hopefully I can pass la. I studied so hard for it leh!
Anyway, a quarter of our class stayed back to play BASKETBALL! I remember Cheryl, Issac, Nilawan, Melissa, and I used to play it at the CC near Holland Village there... Oh man... the good ol' days. I WANNA PLAY BASKETBALL WITH THEM AGAIN!!

Oh yeah, Lun Fa was my mortal [you know that angel-mortal game thing?] so I pasted a good luck message to him on his bag.

So sweet right?? A pity he didn't see it... :/
In any case, the people who played were Alex, Elizabeth, Lea, Lea's 2 friends, Lun Fa, Wei Chiang [or maybe he didn't play.. i can't remember!], Yuan Kang, and me! At first we splitted into 2 groups, girls vs guys. But because the girls were losing terribly, we regrouped again. XD
The match ended early because it started to pour, so Elizabeth and I went to LT2 to play piano, as well as fiddle around with stuff. No we didn't spoil anything. We're not guys you know? XD

LT2 looks a little creepy...

A piano! :)) Next time I shall remember to bring piano scores along... Oh, and see that Halibo Roulette sweet? That's from my angel [and my mortal as well since they're the same person]!!

Hohoho~ We fiddled with this...

And projected ourselves on the screen!

Elizabeth was trying to "kiap" me with her shadow... T_T

YAY. Welcome to LT2! :))
Later she had to leave for hockey practice, so I stayed back again. This time I didn't study till 9pm, but rather from 7-9pm. Why? Because I had another round of basketball again! Oh I met a new friend called Raymond, who thought I was a JC1. Do I look that small?! The other day, there was a girl called Dippa [don't know how to spell] who I thought was a JC1 who turned out to be a JC2, so I guess this is karma. SCARY.
But anyway, he taught me the 1+1=3 thing, as well as the... okay, I don't know how to explain it in words. =X Oh, and he's quite good at basketball! Not that I'm in love with him or whatever, but I think he's quite cool when playing it! Like he got alot of stunts and stuff... Blah, why do I keep harping on the same point? I have a fetish for basketball players!! Not all la, must have at least an average looking face. XD
Yupp, I played with him, Samuel [who left early], and Zheng Wei. Then later we merged with this teacher [who I think teaches physics because he kept telling me something about not aiming at the ring but rather the highest point of the curve because of some physics law] who is like... SUPER PRO. Oh, and Jin Guo joined us for about half an hour before all of us headed for the canteen. Quite fun la. I think it's a different experience playing basketball with girls, girls+guys, and guys. =D
SP [wanted to type SO, but to prevent misreadings, I changed it to SP] w_____ p___ a f__ t____, b__ I d___'_ w___ t_____ I w__ t______ t_. A_____ h_ h__ f______ t____ s_ y___... :/
Nothing much about the day I guess...
30 January, Wednesday
SP f___ s___! :( But I couldn't do anything about it because... I mean you can't expect me to f__ o___ t_ h__ h____ t_ c___ f__ h__ like those animes right? So the least I could do was to a_____ h__ t_ e__ p_______ i______ o_ r___, and d____ m___ w____. :))
Anyway, I went for the rugby match at MI to support the team. Okay fine, it wasn't the whole team. Blah. Thankfully Zheng Wei accompanied me there because there was totally no one I knew there. Yuck. Christine was still at her dance practice so she couldn't come out to meet me. But yeah, it was pretty thrilling and stuff to run the wing man run for the space behind the flag. Haha, I don't know all the terms yet, so I'm not sure if that's called a goal post or something. =X

Violent sport...

I really pity those people squashed in that mass of people.

As the game progresses, I decided to camwhore using Zheng Wei's phone.

Yay, me again!

I think MI is a nice school. Know why? It's because... THEY HAVE A POOL TABLE WHICH THEY CHARGE $1 FOR UNLIMITED USAGE.
Okay that was utterly random. But still, I'm jealous. VERY.
In any case, JJC won in the end. YAY. DB s____ t_ m_ f__ a s____ b__, but I didn't say much because I was quite down for the day. ARGH.
Actually I planned to go back to school to study till my usual time, but oh wells, SP suggested me t_ t__ a__ g_ h___ e____ f__ a c_____, so I detoured. XD In the end I couldn't study math because I was already drained of energy, plus the television was in front of me.
31 January, Thursday
Main highlight? Trip to Tiong Bahru Plaza with Anna [Nilawan's sister], Nilawan, and Simon! But before I touch on that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEI CHIANG!
We celebrated Wei Chiang's birthday at the basketball court, where Desiree [his angel] brought his blackforest cake over. I think I'm beginning to like the taste of blackforest. YAY. The others didn't seem to like the berries part though.. :/
Anyway, some of the girls wanted to join the guys for basketball. Was kinda tempted but I didn't play it in the end because of various reasons... so yupp. :)) Since I was going to have tuition with Nilawan later, I might as well go meet her earlier at Tiong Bahru or something.
I can't really recall much actually. Probably because I discovered something just now and am pretty distracted/confused/facing a dilemma. But yeah, I took a handful of shots using Nilawan's phone!

What I had for lunch at the food court!

Camwhored in the hairdresser's while waiting for Anna to have her hair cut finish...
.jpg)
I think I'm quite photogenic! :))
.jpg)
Nilawan and ME!! I'm not stink OKAY?
.jpg)
Nilawan is STINKY!!
.jpg)
Back view of Nilawan's proclaimed-to-be-quite-shuai hairdresser. Couldn't catch his face the whole time... GRR.
.jpg)
Picture of the lady boss...
.jpg)
Nilawan smiles... SCARY~ XD
.jpg)
Into the festive mood yet?
.jpg)
Anna with her spunky hairdo :))

Nilawan with her hair about to be trimmed

Looking sleepy... Actually it's more of squinting than drowsy. =X
So the day ends after tuition, where Nilawan laughed until she cried because I answered Xue Ping wrongly. Who ask her go and "XIU XIU XIU"?! Anyway, we won't be having tuition together already because it's too late for her, but we'll be combining again when our syllabus is finished. HMM.
1 February, Friday
Thank goodness Mr Chng didn't BLAST at us. We were all so scared before the lesson la!
But anyway, we were supposed to reveal our angel-mortal thing, where Lun Fa is both my angel and mortal! So cool right? Yupp, then after that the whole class went to K-Box [not knowledge box] to celebrate Wei Chiang's birthday again. He's so lucky to get a 2-days celebration man!
I didn't go to my class outing because of various reasons again. Wonder when will I be able to stop not going for class outings using those. HMM. Instead I went out with Sarah who wanted to go window shopping at Orchard.
Okay la, not that I didn't want to go with her, it's just that I was abit guilty that I didn't go for the celebration. Yupp. But anyway, shopping can cause lactic acid to build up! I was carrying my file the whole time, and by the time I put it down, my whole arm was like stiff or something. XD Maybe I ought to start packing my file one day...

We're on bus 174! This show on TV Mobile was SUPER FUNNY la... I think it's showing on Arts Central or something.

At 77th Street... Sarah seems to like hats! :))

MORE HATS!

I think this escalator thing looks quite cool.

Me in a prom dress!! I'm so going to put this dress on my wishlist for prom!! *screams*

Apparently Sarah couldn't fit into the dress... See la. Eat some more, eat some more! Okay la, I couldn't fit into mine as well because I couldn't zip the top half. HAH. It's a good thing because it means I've promoted. =X

The 2 pretty gowns... *dreams*

Me and Sarah at the Takashimaya Square.

Food sample galore! We didn't spend anything on dinner because I ate all the samples! XD

Honeycomb... HMM. Maybe it's used for breeding bees or something...

Somewhere at Ngee Ann City

Thought I should take a photo of the Ngee Ann City sign :))

Sarah looks like she's going to eat me or something! =O

The 'AHH' pose was just out of complete randomness.

Don't you just love camwhoring?

Some statue which made Sarah think horny...

A headless THING.

Cleavage... XD

Sarah shows interest in something PINK!

A closer look at it...

The Ashworth department. It's actually a man with golf clubs. I thought it was a man was a huge cigarette stick. =X

Kids travel pillows... So cute right?? Had to snap this in secret because the assistant was giving me the suspicious stare.

WINX CLUB.

I think Layla is quite pretty.

A JuicyCouture -looking purse for little girls!

Sarah and her favourite globe.

Sarah feeling the ball. =X

DEAD TIRED and SUPER DRAINED. Sarah has no idea how to act tired. HUMPH.
All the photos pretty much summarises the whole day. So nothing much to talk about. XD Oh yeah, we met Nilawan at Far East Plaza! Actually I spotted Colin aka Porn Freak first, then he told us that Nilawan was inside, with my RIVAL. Haha. He looks the same as Secondary school actually. Same hairstyle, same retardness, same whatever. =X Sadly I forgot to take a photo... BLAH.
2 February, Saturday
I'm currently mentally, physically, and emotionally drained. Why? Because... I shan't type it here. ARGH. A-R-G-H!! If I could reverse the time, I wouldn't have told anyone anything. But alas, I'm not Hiro. Can't teleport through time or whatever. Hence I'm stuck with problems. Okay la, actually I might have solved 1... Maybe I shouldn't like DB. Sarah said someone told her that he's those kind who will one minute stick with you and the next minute leave you alone. 'Sides, though h_ s___ h_ _____ m_, he actually has someone he likes already! That's what Elizabeth told me after reading one of his blog posts. So yupp. Cancelled. Eliminated. BLAH.
Hmm, should I give SP something for Valentine's Day? :)) Argh, that's so random. But oh wells.
Okay, I'm tired. Have to get some sleep before my tuition teacher arrives. BYE PEOPLE.
