HAVE TO DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!
Talked to Zheng Wei on the phone till 2.50am because... I think Scorpios make good confidantes. Nilawan is a Scorpio as well! But she rarely is awake at 2am.
But anyway, yesterday was like an emergency or something because I screwed up yet again. ARGH. My professional lying skills have majorly plummeted... Why? Because now I can't keep my big mouth shut and the moment I open it, the cat jumps out of my bag. Yes it's MY bag because it's MY secret. *screams like a retarded onionhead*
Nevertheless, as I had promised him not to think so much, I shall move on and write about my day today.
I HELPED OUT IN SUNDAY SCHOOL TODAY.
Okay fine, so it's like a usual routine, but today's slightly different because I had to fetch my nephew to sunday school!!
Yes I admit I do have a fetish for my nephew, but I assure you I'm not a paedophile. XD

Kyvan's so cute right?? Argh, I can't stand his cuteness...

But it's a real torture to feed him during meals because he tends to get distracted easily.

PLUS it's hard to cut up fishballs and hotdogs into small chunks with just a fork. T_T

Blah, and he still ate biscuits though he whined that he was full already. HAH.

Note the similarity between auntie and nephew...

If you can't, you ought to get whacked...

OKAY?

...4-5! WE LOVE TO CAMWHORE!

Anyway, he's super retarded la. Because it's like he said he wanted to read "difficult stories", so he went over to the adults' section, grabbed a book, and borrowed it without flipping through.

After he flipped through the book after all the processings were done, he said, "too many words, I don't like"... and returned it shortly after. XD

WOOTS. Uncle Mike's red sports car!

Fetched him back home after church... and saw my Kynan!! <3

I think he looks like a girl...

And I bet he can win some pretty boy championship thing when he grows up! :))

Like auntie, like nephew. WE BOTH LOVE ANIME ROCK SONGS!! YEAH!! XD
And that ends the day.
Yupp. I'm vexed now. I keep hearing both sides of the coin till I'm about to give up. How? :( ARGH.
I'm envious of a certain person who keeps a miniature schnauzer.
That was so random.
I'm going retarded.
Really.
Bye people.
