Know what's called no life?
It's spending your whole Chinese New Year afternoon doing the class shirt design from scratch because the scanner broke down, and you have to keep redoing it because the programme keeps hanging and you realise you haven't saved the whole thing yet.
T________________T
I'm irritated now. Not because I have a bad hair day, or I got a pimple [well actually one just popped out, but it's pretty insignificant], but because I have re-done the shirt design 5 times, and it's still not completed.
People. Do not buy a mac because it is slow and useless. ARGH.
Okay fine, so maybe I had more than 5 applications running at the same time, but macs are SUPPOSED to be efficient. Bah humbug.
In any case, wanna see what's done currently? I'm giving up for the day because I'm too tired, but oh wells, it's not as if I haven't produced anything.
Ta-dah! I'm not sure if I got the color right, so 07S31 people, just tag on my board if you have any comments ya?
And sorry if it's plain, because it's only 60% completed. So stay tuned to see the final product! :))
Shall go sleep now. My weekly update shall be posted tomorrow!
Happy Chinese New Year people! =D
