Time for more updates! I shall try to use as little words as possible because there are people, like Raymond, who commented that it's too "wordy". Okay, it's actually just 1 person. XD
10 February, Sunday

I ate this really spiffy apple grown in Japan...

See, the character ain't pasted on!
11 February, Monday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHERYL! :))
In any case, Monday was an okay day for me I guess. Did I mood swing? Guess not. Suddenly I can't seem to remember what happened. Oh no. Maybe I have a brain tumour or something. CHOI!

Anyway, this is mocha/mocca/mokka. I can't figure which spelling it should be, so oh wells.

So cute right? It came to my table later at night, and kept brushing itself against my stomach. AHH. SO KAWAII!

Watched F3 doing their family dance. Not bad not bad. I quite like one of the moves from their Mambo No. 5 dance.
In any case, my dear Girish spilled the beans to someone when I left the table for a long while. I don't know what he said, but AHH. I don't want things to spread further! Why? Because of various reasons. If anything else gets out, I'm so shit dead. SERIOUSLY. It's only the beginning of the year, and... ARGH.
But oh wells, wanna know where I went during the "long while"? Sorry, classified information. But I'll give y'all hints by the fill in the blanks thing again! Well actually I'm putting in the fill in the blanks because I'm lazy to change to my other blog and type the whole thing there. Yes I know I'm lazy. BAH. At least I'm not in self-denial ya? XD
B______ _ r_____ w___ _ l__ p______, a__ _ t____ k____ f____ t__ s___ w__ t__, __ h__ __ __ __ s___ u__fied p____ __ s__ e___ o____. It's abit troublesome, but come to think of it, it's pretty fun actually. HAHA. So anyway, __ w___ __ t__ s____ a___ b_____ t__ c______, w____ __ g___ e___ o____ m_______ a__ s____. Well actually I didn't really need them since I didn't do much e_______ for the day, but oh wells. Maybe it's out of courtesy I guess? Lol. But oh well, I'm really a_____ t___ _ m____ __ t_____ t__ w____ s____ a__ c______ b___ p______ __ g__ h___ __ t__ e__. ARGH.
12 February, Tuesday
Tuesday was more happening for me. I can't really remember why, but I guess if I type long enough, I'll be able to recal most of what went on.

To start off, know what's the drawing on the milkshake cup? It's actually a mango which was re-drawn by the drinks stall auntie, to represent mango milkshake. XD
Don't think there's much to talk about the stuff during curriculum. I think I look forward to the activities after school instead because they help to relieve my emo-ness in a way. HAHA. The only setback is that the gang I hang out with after school has no girls in it. Zheng Wei commented that it's quite balanced like that because I'm with girls during classes, so it's okay to mix with guys after school. Weird logic. Not surprising considering the person who said that. =X

Bernard was playing around with my camera... T_T

If it ain't obvious, he was trying to make it look like he was poking my cheek. LOL.

Bernard and Ken gaying around. =X

YAY. And a gift from my angel - Brian! His message which came with that was something like it wasn't supposed to be eaten during Economics lecture because I might sleep again and drool after eating. HAHA. Was I that obvious?!

It's quite nice leh. Just that it was a little on the salty side. :))

And a ghost!! Well I wanted "it" to be a ghost, but unfortunately it was just an uncle emoing at one corner. ARGH.
Anyways, thanks to Zheng Wei who stayed back with me till 9.30pm to study. I didn't study much though because sometimes it's just so hard to concentrate on your studies when your advisor is in front of you. Because it's like you get the tendency to talk about what has been bugging you the whole day since there're no other channels to vent stuff at. So yupp. People people, there's nothing going on between us for the umpteenth time! I just find it very easy to talk to him because he's like a girl like that in terms of lending a listening ear. =D

The karaoke gang! Spent 1 hour just listening to songs and singing along with them. Didn't know Ying Quan was into korean stuff because he's like those ang moh ang moh people. XD Know what? He commented my name sounds like some pokemon. Omg la. :O
13 February, Wednesday
1 more day to Valentine's Day! Not many of my friends were into gift exchange, so I guess I save quite abit of money for the year? HAHA.
Anyway, after school Zheng Wei and I went over to Jurong Point to get ready made presents for our respective friends before heading over to his house to bake. Hmm, what's there to blog about Jurong Point? OH. We met X______ in a small shop. Hmm hmm. Hope he/she [I know his/her gender, just that I'm not stating it] doesn't misunderstand.
For your information, we didn't do anything indecent at his place! Well firstly, his mom and brother were at home. Secondly, even if they weren't, we still wouldn't be doing anything indecent. LOL. Have to type this first or else some of you will anyhow come up with scandalous rumours. HAHA.
So in any case, Zheng Wei doesn't wash all his utensils before using them!! OMG. I'm so not going to eat anything he bakes unless if it's under my supervision. Haha, okay okay, so maybe I'm a perfectionist, but... it's all for the sake of hygiene right? What if in the middle of the night, there's some unsuspecting lizard which unintentionally crawls across the bowls/plates/spoons? I think I irritated him a whole lot because I kept stressing on washing stuff before using them. WAHAH.

Finally found a sieve! Was shocked to know that Zheng Wei doesn't sift flour before baking! :O

The oatmeal chocolate chip cookies I shaped.. :))

Zheng Wei shaped his on another tray

Making the frosting...

Looks abit gross yeah?

YAY. Zheng Wei cut his finger! *pops champagne*

Darn. It's just the pink food coloring. T_T

Looks like blood...

The last batch of oatmeal cookies got burnt... :((

Baking the more special cookies...

But it was a failed attempt sadly. XD

Hamburger sugar cookies!

Well actually they weren't supposed to turn out like that. It was because it was hard to shape the frosting, so I had to improvise and squish the frosting in the middle of 2 cookies. Otherwise the whole class would get them instead of just five. But oh wells, they look cute don't they?

See the big cookie? It was supposed to be for _____, but I gave it to Zheng Wei in the end because it wasn't baked long enough, and even if we put it back into the oven, the sides would get burnt or something by the time the middle part gets cooked.

Nice platter eh? Had to put in the valentine's day card to complete the whole look. A pity we didn't have ribbons then or something. :/

The whites.

The blacks.

Both parties look at their opponents, their eyes blazing with complete determination and willpower to emerge victorious.

Who will win? Sorry there's no stay tuned because they all got eaten in the end. XD Sorry, that was out of total randomness and boredom while waiting for a batch of cookies to finish baking.
14 February, Thursday
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Yay. It was an uber happy day for me because... :)) Well before I start on the happy stuff, SORRY TO SIN HOE, XIAN LIANG, AND XIN JIE FOR NOT GOING TO YOUR TABLE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!

Anyway, our class girls did this really sweet thing for our angels/mortals by arranging all the sweets and chocolates we brought into a heart shape in the morning. Felt guilty I didn't help much because I was tied up with copying homework. ARGH.
Mr Wee delayed the last lesson of the day and ate up 15 minutes of my time! Okay la, so maybe I should start learning how to appreciate his lessons and time taken off his schedule on Valentine's Day just to impart knowledge to us. HAHA. Oh wells, the class said they wanted to reveal the angel-mortal thing straight after school, but because I was really pressed for time and no one seemed to be revealing anything, I had to leave first. Sadded. No idea why I always have something on whenever there's class-bonding session?! ARGH.
Okay, time for fill in the blanks again. LOL.
M__ K____ __ t__ b__ s___, w____ w_ t___ _ t___ __ L__ _. So it's not a great place to spend Valentine's Day at, but it's all because __ w___ _ l__ p______. HMM. In any case, we watched P.S. I Love You in this cinema which looked really rundown though the mall itself wasn't. How's the show you might ask? I don't know which joker told me it was a tear-jerker, but argh, it totally wasn't sad or anything. Sure the plot makes the whole movie sound like... Wah, during his last days on earth, this guy plans out how and when letters are to be given to his wife after his death to help her cope with it, so touching! It isn't touching at all because I think he isn't capable of any romantic lines. T_T Okay fine, blame the scriptwriter.
And maybe it wasn't touching because I wasn't paying attention to it in the first place. =X
But yupp, d_____ t__ s___, __ r_____ n___ t__ e_____, __ h___ m_ h___! _ s____ __ h____ n_____ p_____ o__ la! But it wasn't like those negative shocks or anything, hmm... I guess it was pretty... nice? :))

YAY. SUNFLOWERS from _____! A pity there were just 2 stalks... =D

A closer shot... Pretty eh? :)) They're real fyi.

And OCTOPUSES!! Apparently _____ didn't know I have a fetish for octopuses, so I guess it's telepathy? Haha! Oh, _____ gave me a card as well, but I'm not showing it here.

This cute kitty is given by... Okay, I shall be a nice person and not name him since he doesn't want publicity. Oh wells. Lol, so kawaii right? The cat I mean. XD

These box of chocolates was given by my angel - Brian! :))

And these marshmellows were from Lois. Nice? A pity all the letters were smudged by the time I came home; they were supposed to spell out my name. For the 3rd time, I appreciate the length of my name because for those with very little letters in their name [e.g. Lea and Jean], they only received 3 or 4 marshmellows respectively. =D

This is from Sarah. So cheapskate right? HAHA. Jkjk. Love you girl. <3
15 February, Friday
My class had a basketball game after school, but I didn't go again because I had an appointment with Cheryl, Melissa [who prefers to be called Swee but I'm calling her Melissa because she doesn't like it], and Nilawan.
Well the first part of the outing got abit messy due to some miscommunication, but it got pretty much resolved I guess later at Pizza Hut. Didn't talk much to Nilawan because she had to leave at 4pm for some fencing thing I think, so it was just Cheryl Melissa, and me left. So after lunch, we actually wanted to go to K-Box, but upon hearing it was $18 per person, we quickly thanked the counter staff, and left for FMSS since it was a cheaper alternative to waste time.

ME and Cheryl! She changed so much since secondary school! Well basically everyone looks better after secondary school education... XD

And a group photo at the sky bridge! :)) Can't really see the bridge properly, but well, it's a bridge which was constructed to look like a piano.

Cheryl and my first mural painting in Mr Kwa's classroom! So touched he didn't paint over it. :))

Me and my god-brother, Royston! We still have our Japanese names - Riiko and Ryuzaki Okuda.. =D

The library!!

Woots, the wonderful memories of the haunted house! Or rather the haunted library. XD

I remember there was this girl who was like, "There's no such thing as ghosts la. This thing not scary one lorh" the moment she came in. So because it made us pretty irritated, a few of us started throwing books over that railing at her. HAHA.

An "artistic" shot by Melissa.

Second storey.. Can remember we all used to slack there instead to shelving books.

Some TV area... Gawsh, the glass partitions got dirtier.

Cheryl and me camwhoring at the glass panels!

Health Risks: Carbohydrate, Proteins, Vitamins & Minerals, and Fats.

Melissa trying to act gothic, but cannot make it.

Cheryl's smile resembles Joanna Peh's!

Had a hard time trying to snap a shot of her mouth. LOL.

And finally the girl smiles. Looks like Joanna Peh's smile right?

Me and Melissa at the bus stop! The poor girl with her many bruises. She just has that face which makes me wanna pinch her to death. :))
Came back to school afterwards because it was too early to go home [basically FMSS is just 5 minutes from my house], and because I had stuff to do in school. *grins*

The karaoke gang! I think Ying Quan was behind, but my camera couldn't take him, so oh wells. There're 3 new mass dances!! YAY!!
Oh yeah, before I forget, YU FENG IS SUPER QIAN BIAN! Wah seh, he whole day make me very gek. 'Cause it's like whenever I say "smack you ar", he'll give that super qian bian face, point his finger to his cheek, and say "smack lo". Lol, so sickening can?
Hmm, then after crapping around with the whole gang [Ken, Raymond, Ying Ming, Yu Feng, and Zheng Wei], I went to some place to do something. XD Okay, that sentence was abit unnecessary, but I'm lazy to type blanks already. HAHA. I think the school is creepy at a certain place on a particular storey. =X
Anyway, _____ s___ __ h___ a____ w______ f__ p_____ __ c____ f___ t__ b__ s___. It's hard trying to be invisible! Yupp, but nothing much happened la, just... like that lo. =D
16 February, Saturday
Did some astrology compatibility reading thing out of complete boredom... =D
When _____ and Gemini come together in a love affair, they connect on a physical as well as an intellectual level. These two Signs love activity and stay optimistic even in the most trying of times. Signs that are two apart in the Zodiac usually enjoy excellent communication and a deep understanding of one another.
_____'s independent, pioneering spirit is attractive to Gemini, who also values independence. If Gemini feels that _____ is being too controlling or if _____ takes Gemini's flirtatious nature too seriously, arguments may set the tone of the relationship. They create a good balance together: Aries wants to experience things and Gemini wants to discuss them. Together they can make all kinds of new discoveries that they might have missed alone.
Both _____ and Gemini have tons of energy as well as common goals. Gemini is a thinker and a talker, prizes intellectual stimulation and freedom and loves to look at all sides of an argument. _____ loves to jump into new projects and get their hands dirty, and Gemini will definitely take the time to find out _____'s reasons for choosing the projects they support. While Gemini can be wishy-washy, _____ is straightforward and decisive; this is a great combination, but it is essential that _____ allows Gemini intellectual space.
_____ is ruled by the Planet Mars and Gemini is ruled by the Planet Mercury. These Planets represent Passion and Communication, respectively. Because of their different approaches, _____ and Gemini work great in tandem--they get their points across in different ways, but they definitely get those points across. Fevered debates will either spice up this union--or ruin it. _____ needs to understand that Gemini loves a good, fiery argument, not to insult or dominate their challenger but as a great brain workout.
_____ is a Fire Sign and Gemini is an Air Sign. Air fuels Fire and makes it spread, making this a great combination. Gemini also helps _____ realize their full potential--Gemini definitely has the energy to keep up with _____'s fast pace and wild ideas! The combination of true, driving passion and intellectual prowess makes just about anything possible for these two. Both Signs have wide-ranging interests, and the best part is, at the end of a long and active day, _____ can tell chat-hungry Gemini all about it!
_____ is a Cardinal Sign and Gemini is a Mutable Sign. _____ naturally initiates new plans--travel, sports or just a really exciting date idea--and Gemini is always up for anything, as long as they aren't forced into it. Another great dynamic between these two Signs is their low level of competition. _____ loves the glory and Gemini is perfectly happy to be in the background, pulling the strings.
Both Signs are better at starting things than ending them, so if one partner gets bored with the direction the relationship is taking, the other won't resent moving on toward something new. What's the best aspect of the _____-Gemini relationship? Their ability to work together as a single unit. Together they can learn much more than either Sign would alone.
Neat huh? :))
OKAY. Bye people, see y'all next week or so!
