<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 21, 2008
it's 11:51 PM.

Listening to: Get Another Boyfriend - Backstreet Boys


I've been listening to this song before I made my decision. And I figured out what I should do. In other words, I've made my decision already. Any regrets? Nope. Nada. Zilch. I'm as determined as a cow! Hear me moo! Gosh, that sounded cheesy. XD

I made a resolution today. Curious? =D

I decided that my future husband must be at least okay with GARLIC because I'm definitely going include a whole lot of it in the stuff I cook. But of course I'm not going to accept some fat-arse oily man who's obsessed with garlics larh. YUCK.

I feel like going on a spiffy sushi buffet. But I have to control myself. I declared a diet war on myself a week ago, but I gradually succumbed to food within a day. Whatever happened to the immortal finny? ARGH. I MUST LOSE WEIGHT!! Shucks, I'm starting to wonder if I can fit into the dress I bought specially for Miss Liang's wedding. :/

After A Levels, I'm going to take up pop piano courses instead of classical piano so that if I don't make it into NUS/NTU, I might have a chance to become the next younha or something.

Maybe I'll take up some patisserie course or something as well.

I think I'm going to give people shocks next Monday because I'm officially going on anti-conformity mode. For a trial week that is. What do I mean? I'm not going to dress up like some goth loli if that's what you're thinking. Instead I'm going for a nerd plus outcast look. Okay I'm not so mean. Let's just say I'm going for a more conservative look yeah? Sadly I don't possess any JJ shorts, or long skirts, so I'll just make do without them. Blah.

I need a new earphones because mine got spoilt a week ago. Anyone got a spare one? :))

After one problem is solved, another pops out. I need to go to Jurong Point. Well it's not really a need. I just wanna check on how things are going for him. I heard from people that he's seen quite often there [and commented that he's in a pretty bad shape], and I mean... I haven't seen him for a pretty long time, so... ARGH. I think it's only right that I should just see if he's doing fine or not. Or maybe I just feel like gloating over his current situation in his new life without me in it.

I hope his life is hell now like what he made mine to be back then.

This is a super random-fied post. All my points are not linked in any way. TSK.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.