Listening to: Hand of Blood - Bullet For My Valentine
If there's one thing I'm asked to point out what really irritates me, I would say people who talk to me on MSN with emoticons splashed across the whole window, especially guys in particular.
I don't mind if there're like one or two emoicons after every 2 sentences, but I mean there are people who literally use like 6 emoticons in just one freaking sentence! I'll put an example to show my point...
Legend:
ACBC - act cute buay cute person
ME - me la.
ACBC: *one damn big animated cartoon character with a bright pink HELLO text*
ME (abit turned off): oh heys! what's up?
ACBC: *nut picture*ting..juz w*animated ant picture*ed 2 *some nerdy person blinking picture* how u're *animated writing pencil picture*ing...
[translation: nutting..juz wanted 2 see how u're doing...]
ME (gets slightly irritated): oh haha! i'm okay i guess... just pretty stressed over homework and stuff, yupp. =D you?
ACBC: *some person nodding picture* i'm *one huge glittery red OK text with some person doing a thumbs up*! *some animated finger pointing to the right*t *some flipping pages book picture* la but every*ticking clock picture* i oso *some cartoon shaking head violently* *animated writing pencil picture*...'cher oso *some cartoon shaking head violently* *huge animated tick*...*some onionhead laughing picture*
[translation: icic i'm ok! got homework la bt everytime i oso never do...'cher oso never check...lolz]
ME (gets super irritated): wahh.. your words very hard to read leh. can don't put the emoticons thing? :))
ACBC: LOLZ...L*glittery letter I*KE THIS BETTER*animated question mark**animated question mark*
[translated: LOLZ, LIKE THIS BETTER??]
ME (gets damn annoyed): er.. still got emoticons lehh. you sure you guy ar? cause girls usually flood the conversation window these kind of emoticons.. lol!
ACBC: *some idiot shaking head while putting a finger up* i'm *animated text of ichigo 100%* guy! *some retarded onionhead laughing its head off*
[translation: n0pe i'm 100% guy! waHaHa!]
ME (pissed off): [doesn't reply for 10 minutes] hey sorry i gotta go for dinner... talk to you some other time yeah? :)) BYE!
ACBC: wah so *some kid rushing off to somehwere* ar? *one huge glittery red OK text with some person doing a thumbs up* *two people talking on the phone picture* 2 u again baz...*some weird animation* ur dinner! *some huge smiley face*
[translation: wah so late ar? ok talk 2 u again baz...enjoy ur dinner! grinz
ME (black aura mode): [mutters and curses under breath before blocking the person]
See what I mean? Super annoying can? ARGH. Okay, have to go for dinner [for real!]. BYE people. Will update soon or... blah. :))
Monday, March 24, 2008
it's 9:54 PM.
