<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 22, 2008
it's 5:18 PM.

Listening to: 为你写诗 - 吴克群


I pissed Xue Ping [my Chemistry tutor] off today because I didn't do my tuition homework as usual. Nor did I revise. And she still gave me a chocolate!! :O

Have to really buck up now. Can't slack, nor think about how I'm going to solve all my current problems now. Well at least not until after A'Levels or something. HENCE I'm moving my territory... if you know what I mean.

Actually, there's a reason why I keep choosing that spot [besides the usual one I tell people that it's because of the pillar I use as a backrest]. AND for those who think I sit there because of _____, HAH. Congratulations, because you got the wrong answer! Good try though. *gives a sympathetic pat on the back*

Basically, I first started sitting there because... it was the first time I saw ____ sit there without... yupp. And at that time I still couldn't ___ ____ ___ ___ stuff, so... Okay, I can't really explain this in words because no matter how I phrase it, it sounds weird. But this is already my best attempt, so don't complain. But yay, so now you know some background history stuff! =D I think after I clear up all the misconceptions, I won't look as if I'm totally ________ over_____ __ _________. HAHA. Which I'm surprisingly not actually. For those who read my other blog [yes I've finally been informed that people have read it a long time ago], I guess you people should know why I "_____" ___ in the first place. :))

I guess I should stop typing for now. Have to complete Xue Ping's homework by today because I'm feeling really guilty for not doing them/revising beforehand/concentrating during tuition.

The problems just keep coming.

Can it get any worse?

Yes it can if... ARGH.

BYE people.

Oh yeah.. I had to change my blog address because my mom found my blog through google or something, and I had better change location soon before she finds out more stuff. Yupp.

Okay, BYE for real.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.