<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 02, 2008
it's 8:48 PM.

Listening to: Love In The Club (feat. Young Jeezy) - Usher


I just got my new tutor today. YAY. I think she's rather nice, like we can talk quite a bit because... hmm, maybe we're just a year apart? =D

Mugging for Economics now. I'm so stressed I could kill a zombie mushroom. MAGIC CLAW ATTACK!! F5 F5 F5 F5 F5!! So much for the MapleSEA fever back then. HAHA. I so have to pass this test because if I don't, Miss Tiong is so going to call my mom, who in turn will be so going to skin me alive like that cruelty to animals video.

Let's all mug hard people for our upcoming term tests, as well as for the impending A Level's examinations looming behind. *shrieks like a complete retard*

Okay, bye! Now looking forward to K-Box party during the March holidays! WHOOPEE!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.