Listening to: River Flows In You - Yiruma
I first heard this song on Tommy's blog, and felt that it was rather nice, so I took it from the internet from an anonymous source. =D
In any case, I'm back home early today!! Surprised? I guess I accumulated a whole load of fatigueness since I first started my night study, so it's more or less time that I should stop for a bit and take a breather. *takes a deep breath*
I went to support the JJ's soccer team today... Okay, maybe "support" ain't the right word to use. It's more of just "watching" for entertainment purposes. I missed the first match where SAJC vs-ed YJC, but oh wells, not that interested in that game because JJ wasn't playing. For those who are curious, SAJC won 2-0.
So where did I go when the first match was on?
I joined Desiree, Elizabeth, Joaquina, and Yishan [along with the guys: Lun Fa, Sheldon, Wei Chiang, and Yuan Kang] in LT1, where the guys were supposedly supposed to practise for the upcoming Talentime. Actually I was thinking if it was possible if like all the class girls [or better still the whole class] did a dance performance or something since it's like the last year "together" or something, but hmm. :/ In any case, because Lun Fa didn't want to sing for us, we decided to do an acapella performance in exchange for his.
So we did "Stand By Me", with Desiree and Joaquina doing the "boom boom, boom boom boom boom..." part in different pitches, Elizabeth doing the vocals, Yishan doing the "ting" and the second verse [initially she was supposed to go "shooby doo wa~" but it made everyone laugh], and me doing the "chchch" before Yishan goes "ting". Lea was supposed to do the "ting" part actually but she left early to watch the soccer match.
I watched the JJC vs ACJC match though, and ACJC won 1-0. Abit sadded la, but on a brighter note, at least we didn't lose until like 10-0 right?? :)) No pictures sadly because because. I don't really like to take pictures when I got stuff swimming in my head.
Oh yeah, thanks to ZhengWei for taking time off his study time to accompany me at the grand stand and listening to my whines. YAY. Well actually that's his job since he's my official advisor so hmm. XD
I NEED TO BE 100%!!! Sadly I'm still at 75%. ARGH. HAVE TO JIA YOU!
Oh yeah, before I forget... I've decided not to carry on with my nerd week because I can't stand my hair tied until super low, and I can't bring myself to wear spectacles for even 5 minutes in public. 'Sides, people commented that I don't look any different with my spectacles on, so I guess no use continuing with the failed attempt to "disguise" myself.
Okay, have to do homework and revise for the Chemistry test tomorrow. BYE people! :))
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
it's 8:51 PM.
