<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 19, 2008
it's 12:02 AM.

Listening to: Testify to Love - Avalon


I'll stop my weekly updating for now I guess, because I've been really stressed up lately to actually even remember the past week's events.

Anyway, I SO need someone to be my punchbag. Or at least someone who is willing to accompany me to run 8 rounds on track. ARGH.

ALevel stress. Have to aim for As. But currently that dream seems so far away because I'm still struggling to just get a pass. HOW? Tommy said it's still too early to mug. But I'm super scared I won't have time to study! I don't want my ALevel results to suck like my OLevels!! HOW HOW HOW??

I see a wall in front of me. Now just stay there and watch while I proceed to bang my head against it.

In addition... ARGH. Should I be worrying about this now? ALevel year leh! What am I getting myself into this time? Wait a minute. I shouldn't even be thinking about it right now! But still... ARGH once again. I think things are just going too fast. Need to slow down and think/reflect/do some soul-searching. What do I really want out of this year?

Making a decision is hard.

Maybe I should give up?

Haven't got much time at hand. Hope everything gets settled by June so that one aspect is down. Hmm.

I'm being optimistic.

Okay, actually I'm not.

TSK.

*types a whole load of nonsense*

Blister burst yesterday in any case. Hurts a whole lot when I walk currently, but it's nothing compared to what I'm facing now. This whole week is utterly sickening/disgusting/crappy/whateveryounameit. Ever tried to occupy yourself with studies so that you'll stop thinking about your problems? Don't try it, because it DOESN'T work.

PLUS, problems keep accumulating and accumulating and ACCUMULATING. Old stuff keep coming back because... blah, don't wanna talk about it. New stuff are piled high because I keep pushing them under the carpet. I know the root of the problem, but yet...

I'm not making any sense. Or at least to others, it's pretty much nonsensical.

*draws voodoos*

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.