Well I could say things are starting to look pretty good these past few days, and my life's not much of a roller coaster ride anymore. Yeah sure I still have problems in both aspects of "love" and academics, but I guess I could say I'm adopting the optimistic approach for now? *grins*
SORRY FOR THE LATE WEEKLY UPDATE! I wasn't free on Saturday because... Darn I can't remember. Hmm. OH YEAH. I came home pretty late after the Economics seminar which the class... *ahem* And I wasn't free on Sunday either because... :))))))))) PLUS I wasn't free on any other day during the March Holidays for no apparent reason. Hence as a compensation... Here's a 2-week update which guarantees a pair of spoiled eyes once you're done with the last word of this entry!! XD
3 March, Monday
I stayed back in school again till late to study. But before that, Si Wen ate lunch with me.

The chicken rice stall auntie decorated my plate of chicken rice by arranging the "ngo hiang" into a fan pattern. Neat eh?
Si Wen got herself noodles, so there wasn't much room for the auntie to develop her creativity, so yupp. XD Then we had this so-called who-has-a-better-camper competition, whereby we got our campers to feed us lunch. Know who won? Of course me and How Sun la! Don't think anyone can match up to our mother-son love! WAHAH! I think Si Wen's camper only fed her 3 spoonfuls of noodles only, while How Sun fed me the whole plate of chicken rice. See? My son got alot of perseverance and determination, PLUS loads of filial-ness! Well that's not surprising considering he got MY genes. =D
Anyway, _____ couldn't talk much after p_______ since __s __d reached school early, so hmm. Guess I shouldn't _____t __ m___ f___ h__ s____... Argh, I don't know. :/
But in any case, thanks to Girish who stayed with me in the canteen till 8.45pm! I think he deserves alot of thanks from me because I keep complaining and stuff, as to which I think he's getting irritated already. =X
4 March, Tuesday
Miss Goh gave us Paddle Pop ice-creams during Chemistry extra lesson!

The unwrapped ice-cream...

So colorful!!
Yes it's the first time I ate a Paddle Pop ice-cream, but better late than never right? I think it's quite nice. I don't know. It doesn't taste like vanilla or strawberry, but there's this sweet milky taste?
Sorry I can't remember what happened on this day because... I have short-term memory. I'm not hiding anything la. If I'm hiding something, you would see blanks everywhere. LOL. All I can remember is that I stayed back till late again, so yupp.

This is Mocha!

So cute right? It took the initiative to come to my table for the first time! :))
5 March, Wednesday
CCA Open House!!
I finally showed up for Taekwondo, late. But can't blame me what. I had to show my support for my erzi who was dancing the family dance! XD Okay la, and partly because I was sort of dreading practice. HAHA! Oh, and I did mass dance with Yu Feng, who was dancing oh-so-unenthusiastically. SO QIAN BIAN CAN? =X
Anyway, it so turned out that I forgot all my kicks! Super malu la, because it's like all the JC1s were like looking at us practicing, and when the instructor blew the whistle, I was like, "Huh, how to kick?!" Then throughout I was blur like sotong because I forgot EVERYTHING. And somemore they were doing the new pattern, which I haven't learnt yet because I kept ponning training! So the whole practice was like zomgwthbbq for me. ARGH. Thank goodness I still can kick high, otherwise I can just go and quit Taekwondo or something. =X
Girish said I ran weirdly. It's because of my Taekwondo suit lorh! And I wasn't chasing ZhengWei. Who ask him go and sprint the whole entire stupid round?! BAHHH. Sian. Then he said the whole team was laughing at the scene or something. SUPER MALU!
Did I talk to _____? Don't think so. :/
Well a good thing which happened today was that TAEKWONDO HAD 52+ PEOPLE SIGNED UP! WOOSH!
6 March, Thursday
I totally forgot what happened on this day! But at least there're photos to jog abit of my memory.

Desiree was writing the responses of everyone to the in-progress-of-planning sentosa tanning trip.

A clearer view of the left section.

And the middle section...

And a section just for Brian. XD
Okay, I totally can't remember anything, so let's just move on to the next day. =X
7 March, Friday
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! Sadly we got back our A'Level Chinese results. ARGH.
I got a pass grade for Oral. Super sadded can? I was thinking I could get a merit or something, which is like a C-grade equivalent or something? However I got a PASS, which is like... E-GRADE!! But my overall result was okay la I think... Got a B. I guess I could've done better, but what's done is done. And I'm NOT retaking Chinese because it's a useless subject. YUCK.
In any case, before we got back our Chinese results, we were made to go to LT5, where there was this live camera thing showing the scene at the hall. Well according to Mr Koh, the school did pretty well. *applause* This shows that Jurong Junior College ain't for people who are stupid or are just plain lazy [although I think I fall in the latter category]. 2 of my Taekwondo seniors who took H3 subjects got straight As or something, and were mentioned by him. Not bad eh? =D Hopefully the whole club can get straight As or something!! :))
Hmm, congrats to the 2 guys in my class who got A for Chinese by the way!! I typed "2 guys" because I forgot who got A, so blehh. XD
I didn't stay back till late because my mood was kindof affected, so yeah. Went home to catch up on all the J-dramas I missed, and emo-ed abit before going to bed. Yuck, I think the whole week sucked. Blah.
8 March, Saturday
We had some Economics seminar at NTU! Well, it's not as if we ponned the whole thing. We just l___ h______. XD

The lecture theatre. Big eh? :))

This was one of the stuff I was doing instead of listening to the speaker in front. =X
Oh the tea break was so-so. Why? Because actually I expected things like fruits tarts, jelly, nice pastry... etc. Basically there were only custard puffs, curry puffs, sandwiches, doughnuts, and... fruit punch. FAINT. It's not worth my precious $5.70!! I really should've brought plastic bags along so at least the money is fairly well-spent. Geez. I sound like an auntie. WAHAH.
Then later we went for the NTU open house, where we got goodie bags and a free bottle of coke!! Wanted to get the free cotton candy, but didn't manage to. :/ Oh yeah, I was nicknamed "Auntie 2" because they said I was super auntie. HAHA.
Well we had western food for lunch. Meng Han was going on about the pork chop served in some canteen near the sports hall so we took this campus tour bus to Canteen 2. I think it's abit bad to those NTU polytechnic student-tour-guides who accompanied us because we were supposed to tour the school, and not solely use the bus to bring us to the canteen to eat. Ack. But what's done is done, so hmm. =X
I ordered this garlic-ful sirloin steak set lunch which was wonderfully garlic-fied! I'm not being sarcastic because I L-O-V-E GARLIC!! Yes I know I'll have bad breath after eating it, but who cares? Okay, maybe those talking to me will care, but TOO BAD. The taste was slightly above average, but I'll give it a 5.5/10 because the steak was like rubber. Argh.
After a filling lunch, we took a bus to Jurong Point where we watched "Rule #1"! I think it's an okay show because most of the shocks were created by the sound effects. The gore was okay considering it's a PG show? Or was it NC16? Ah whatever. Hmm. the ending was kind of unexpected, so I guess that earned the movie a +1 star?

Oh yeah, during the show, all of us were like these "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" monkeys. WAHAH!
Then after the movie, we wandered for abit in Jurong Point, where Joaquina and I bought the same top at Fox! Okay la, not exactly the same. Same design, but different color. Hopefully we won't wear the same thing on some outing! Anyway, I impulse-bought because the guy said it was the 2nd last day that students get to enjoy the 20% discount because of YOG. I'M GLAD SINGAPORE WON THE BID!! =D Gosh, I sound so superficial.
I'm glad Singapore won the bid because we will be able gain world recognition, and in a way it gives our tourism industry a boost, providing a great opportunity for our economy to flourish. I think we owe it to the youth olympics participants who gave it their all in their various sports, and most importantly to our Prime Minister who has worked ever so hard to make Singapore achieve what it has today.
Sounds better than the previous reason yeah? XD
In any case, we went to play basketball. Okay, technically it's not "we", but rather Alex, Lun Fa, Meng Han, Wei Chiang, and Yuan Kang. The girls just sat at one side to cheer them on. =D

A view of the basketball court.

A random shot of my shoe and green socks.

Nice photo of the building yeah? =D
And so the day ended. YAY.
9 March, Sunday
This is one of the rarest days I'll be blogging about because I don't normally go out on this day, lol.
Well well, I went out with... Sheesh, I'm still hesitant about putting his name here. Maybe I'll start typing his name
In any case, I met _____ at Dover platform straight after church, where we took a train to Orchard. I think he looks quite nice in white. Or maybe it's the shirt design? HAHA. Shucks, I'm sounding like a flower idiot. XD OH. And he wore what I gave him on Valentine's Day! I guess I get happy at small things. =D
Lunch was at this Hong Kong restaurant thing. I think the place doesn't really fulfill the Hong Kong ambience because it serves a great variety of food which isn't just limited to Chinese food. Nevertheless, the food tasted great! =D Yes it was my first time eating there, so pardon my noobishness. =X

Papaya soup with vermicelli! Sounded weird, so I ordered it. XD

See the papaya? Weird eh? The soup tasted unique in my opinion... =P

_____ got this... Looks like Maggi Mee right?

This is what I got for myself! No I didn't gobble down two bowls of food [though I could actually]; we shared the papaya thing, so yupp. :)) This baked rice with mushroom was like... SUPER NICE!! I think it can totally PWN pizza hut's baked rice or whatever they offer. WOOSH! The spoons don't carry any significance, so just ignore them yeah? ;)
We watched The Leap Years, which in my opinion, was so-so. I think the book would be much better, so I guess I shall be making my way down to the library to borrow a copy. You know there's this advertisement whereby they show these people commenting on the show? Then there's this girl who commented that "The show is good. Really really good. Everyone should catch it"? It's rubbish. If you wanna catch it, go get the pirated version of it because it's not worth $8-10. I think I gave the show 3.7 stars because of the person I watched it with and not because of the show itself. =X
After the show, he accompanied me to get a dress for Miss Liang's wedding at Far East Plaza. Yupp, it's on the 31st of May, but I'm getting it now because I know I won't time to shop for it in Term 2. So yupp. I took less than an hour to settle on a dress! Know why? Because I'm an impulse-buyer, and hence I buy whatever catches my eye. XD Wanna see it? You'll have to wait till the Saturday after 31st May then! =D
I had to leave for dinner, hence blahh. The consoling thing was that dinner was at Crystal Jade, so yupp.

I think the main highlight of dinner was this - Chicken and yam-filled pumpkin. Not bad not bad. =D
The whole day was pretty much focussed on eating, so blahh. Guess I should go on a diet soon! XD
10 March, Monday
I went back to school for some Mathematics test on Hypothesis Testing. Fortunately the questions were doable, considering 1 of them was some question from Assignment 15, which I did just before the test started. *grins*
Then the class played basketball for a while before it started pouring, whereby I think Joaquina commented that Yan Shan was like some monkey. LOL. In any case, I think no one dared to go near him when he got the ball because he's like super violent and aggressive can? I don't think he took the fact that we're girls into consideration, haha!
The class [not whole] went to Jurong Entertainment Centre later to get lunch and go K-Box. I just went for the lunch part because I was severely broke, and I still had to save for Thursday's outing. Well well, I actually wanted to make a trip down to Serangoon, but since no one was free/willing to go, I went home instead. 'Sides, it was still pouring, so it was really tempting to just go home and SLEEP.
I didn't sleep when I got home though, because my mom wanted to go to the hairdresser's, hence I followed her there. Okay, here comes the long but not-so-long story. I went to trim my hair because I thought it was getting quite dry. The hairdresser put up two fingers and showed me the length she was going to trim off, and I okayed it since it wasn't that alot. While she was trimming my hair, I dozed off for abit, but it was those kindof half-asleep mode. So it was like, I felt her cutting my fringe, which I didn't really feel anything wrong because I guess my fringe needed some trimming or something? So later she finally broke the silence by asking if it was short enough or not. When I opened my eyes, I was like... ZOMGWTHBBQ?! My fringe was like DAMN short can? Well of course I didn't say it aloud la, but I just hurriedly replied that it was really short enough. Then I stared at the lock of hair lying pathetically on the "hairdresser sheet", and my heart seriously ached like dont-know-what. OUCH.
Sad. I think I have to wait at least 2 months for my stupid fringe to grow back. ARGH.
11 March, Tuesday
_____ got injured [badly in my terms] on Monday, so I went over to visit. Guess I should've gone to Serangoon then. :/
The wound looked pretty bad to me, considering his whole left eye was super swollen. I think I got reminded of this monster from the Van Helsing movie. =X This isn't talking bad about him because I told him what he reminded me of so nyahah!

_____'s dog. Cute yeah? I think it would've been cuter if it had more fur... :))

On the bus back home. Looks emo for some reason.
12 March, Wednesday
There was Taekwondo training, but I didn't go [as usual for this year]. Instead I had Economics tuition in the morning.
I think my Economics tutor is like quite un-tutorlike because she's not like some fierce person or anything. Hmm, I think she's more of a friend of something 'cause of just a year age-gap. In any case, tuition was supposed to be 2 hours, but we just spent an hour on inflation before we got distracted by the computer. I think she kindof reminded me of Cheryl because both of them seem to like koping my songs. XD I still think I have quite little songs, but she say until I'm like some mastermind behind all piracy or something. LOL.
Oh yeah, and she said being a police officer ain't easy for a girl because with that period of the month comes, it's DAMN troublesome. I shan't elaborate on the stuff here, so yeah. I decided NOT to become a police officer in future. Actually I kindof decided I wanted to go into the hotel management industry or something related to customer service in future already. =D
After that we went to have lunch at Dover market before parting at the traffic light. And I headed for school. Yes I know I'm retarded for going back to school to study, but oh wells. Since I'm out, I might as well stay out longer for abit. Sides, if I didn't go back to school, I won't be able to see _____ for the next 5 days, so yupp. :/

I think I quite like taking shots of nature... :))
Ying Quan was in school for... Okay I forgot why, but I joined him at his table there since it's getting abit boring studying alone at my emo corner. Sadly I only did 2 Mathematics questions in 3 hours because it was raining, and such conditions hinder my study rate. XD I think he was doing History or something, but later we decided to study Unemployment [Economics] since we were supposed to learn it by the end of March Holidays.
The CD reminded me of some toddler software because it was like some interactive video or something? =X Okay la, it wasn't all that bad, excluding the "bathtub theory". I did learn quite abit before after a certain section, he would stop the presentation and try to recap whatever was said previously. See see, I got study one lorh! Actually the recapping part was what forced me to absorb whatever was on the slides. =X
Hmm, after finishing up the causes of unemployment, we went to McDonalds to get takeaway dinner, which we brought back to school since part of the takeaways was for this lady called Angie.

Angie works in this room under this company called Education Incorporated.

Some random shot of the room.

Packet of various sauces...

Thanks to YQ for the [diluted] milo! =X

Guess we pretty much made ourselves at home... LOL.

And evidence that we were really studying Economics!
I think Angie is a really cool person because I think she really puts in alot of effort into her work, and seems like a really focussed person! In any case, we stayed in school till 10pm before she sent us home in her big car! Well it's not those family cars, but to me it seems quite big! So yupp, the day ended like that. =D
13 March, Thursday
I went back to school at 7.15am, and had breakfast with Ying Quan and Angie. I didn't take any pictures, but I guess I remember we had red bean and char siew buns [which YQ brought from home] for breakfast. Nothing beats free food! Shucks, I'm sounding like some auntie. XD
Angie seemed busy yet again, and she looked pretty stressed up as well. But I still think she's quite admirable for being able to handle all that stress so well! =D Hope she doesn't read this or else I'm going to be so malu-fied la!
Went back to the table at the "rugby corner" to study while YQ was... Doing stuff here and there so he wasn't really studying most of the time. At least I was pretty prouod of myself because I managed to finish Assignment 15, as well as Ionic Equilibria! WOOSH!!

Random shot of the study table.

The empty canteen.
Adeline came over for abit, followed by How Sun who stayed in school for the past few days because of CDAYL. YAY. I swear I would really die of boredom PLUS stress form studying if no one came over soon enough. XD Yes I know I'm such a slacker, but at least I really did study for abit yarh?

The track...

Me and Adeline camwhoring in the toilet! =D
The other camwhore shots are found on my Friendster so yupp. :)) Adeline and How Sun soon after, then it was just me alone again. By then it was raining like don't know what, and I didn't wear the school skirt because it looked sunny in the morning. Hence it was like Snow City or something. LOL. Thank goodness the fats accumulated over the past few days blocked off some coldness or else I would've frozen to death already. =X
YQ and I set off to Jurong Point at 2.45pm after changing into home clothes. Okay, I wasn't really wearing home clothes since it was just a polo tee and fbts, but oh wells. I didn't expect them [Bernard, Elgin, Ken, Samuel, and Yu Feng] to "dress up"! Felt slightly guilty for not wearing something better like jeans or something. =X
In any case, we bumped into a whole lot of familiar people in general. Not like I bumped into one big group of friends, but totalling up the number of people we each bumped into, it's quite alot. =D
We had lunch at the food court. No idea whatever happened to the plan to eat at McDonalds. XD But in any case, I got myself BEEF noodles! If you didn't know, I'm an absolute lover of beef. Not that I'm dumb or anything [Sidenote: Beef is often linked to stupidity in Shakespearean times], but... Beef is NICE!! :)) Yupp, then it's like Bernard and Yu Feng acted super gay in front of me during lunch. 'Cause they somehow had Ken's phone, and it somehow fell onto Yu Feng's leg or something. So Bernard reached out to grab the phone, and Yu Feng suddenly started to moan loudly when Bernard's hand was at his leg there. LOL. The beef in my mouth almost flew out la! XD
AND I'M STILL NOT HORNY!! I'M NICE, INNOCENT, PURE... ETC. And Samuel is not as innocent as me; he's the one corrupting me larh! =X
Then we went to watch Step Up 2 after getting snacks from the Value Shop. Abit cheapo right? But hey, money is precious!! It's called being thrifty, not stingy! XD Anyway, the show was not bad! I think it was the best out of the 3 shows I've watched so far this month. =D
So yupp, the day ended where I left the gang at Jurong East because if I took a bus, I'll confirm guarantee plus chop can get a seat since it's the interchange. XD I'm such a pig. *snorts*
14 March, Friday
I went to school [again], but this time not to study or whatever, but for Chemistry and Economics tutorials. Well nothing much to blog about the tutorials since they were like normal lessons? Oh yeah, I met Seok Peng in the bus on the way to school! Turns out she lives near Sheldon or something, then she just took 147 to somewhere, then changed to 185. =D
In any case, I went to the Jurong West gym after a long day of lessons with Seok Peng. Not bad not bad. Although it wasn't as big as I had imagined it to be, the ambience was quite nice, and it didn't reek of sweat smell or whatever.

Corridor leading to the gym...

Entrance to the gym

Warm-up corner...

Nice view eh? It's actually overlooking this "Aquatic Centre" which is on the second floor of the stadium. Cool right? :))

And another view of the huge water slide!

Warm-up in progress... That's not me hor; I'm not so short! XD

Camwhoring in the toilet... LOL.
I decided to go to the gym every Friday, then come back to school by 7.45pm to study. YAY.
Oh yeah, you know there was this cycling exercise machine which I started with when I got there, it gave me like bruises because my knee kept bumping against this metal piece. So sickening la. Sickening because no one told me I could move up the metal piece so that my leg won't hit against it. T_T
I sweated a whole lot on the climb-stairs machine. Quite proud of myself actually because I usually CMI when climbing the stairs in school. This time I climbed a total of don't know how many steps which totaled to 77 floors! WOOSH! I think it's because I didn't want to embarrass myself there 'cause I stupidly set the thing to 20 minutes, so it's like I had to keep on going till time's up. XD
Hmm, we went to Provence at Holland Village later since there was a direct bus [185] there. Sad there wasn't any Milk Pan left, so in the end Seok Peng got this huge looking cinnamon bun, while I got my all-time favourite hotdog bun. =D Then after that, we went our separate ways home after having dinner at the food court.
And so the day ends...
15 March, Saturday
I went for Taekwondo training today surprisingly. Why? Because my grading's on 5th April, so I need all the practice I can get. WAHAH!
Oh, I had Chemistry tuition today, and Xue Ping [my tutor] gave me SWEETS!! YAY. =D

The two candies...

Looks like a pad...

But it's actually marshmellow!! XD

And this is the melon sweet I mentioned not too long ago!! HURRAY FOR GREEN!!
Okay, my mood just swung to totalultrablackmood. Not because of my fatigue from typing all these, but because of... ARGH. _
Surfing through ramblings,
And silence breakers,
I chanced upon 5 letters.
I shouldn't be feeling this way,
On an almost-perfect day.
But seeing what's before me-
Should I just let it be?
I shouldn't be thinking too much. It's THE A'Level year. I gotta focus yeah?
