Time for a weekly update! I didn't really feel like blogging today because there are 3 tests [excluding Malay test since it's not important at all] next week, namely Economics, Biology, and Chemistry. Just a reminder for those who don't really listen during Biology class: Biology test is on Tuesday, and the chapters to be tested on are Gene Chromosome Mutation, and Organisation and Control of the Prokaryotic Genome. Study hard people!! :))
25 February, Monday
Nothing much to blog about I guess? Hmm. Oh, we had GP meeting after school!

I noticed Brian doesn't really like to sit on the chair... =X

Failed attempt to get an unglam shot of Lea. Sadded. XD
Yupp. I can't really remember what happened on Monday. Okay, maybe it's not really a case of me not remembering, but rather me not finding it convenient to blog about it here? =X Curious curious? I bet you're dying to know, but alas, I'm feeling mean, so... no hints for you!
Oh yeah. Before I forget, thanks to Tommy [or should I address him as Mr Cheng?] who retaught me the whole Normal Distribution chapter until 8pm! I bet he was going to hit high blood pressure then because I kept interupting him with questions, and redundant ones at that. =D
But no thanks to the loudspeaker mouth which gave me unwanted publicity. ARGH! I'M NOT A PROBATION OFFICER! XD
26 February, Tuesday
1 more day to Orientation 2 Camp! Sadly I had Math test on the next day, so no choice. Die die have to study.
Anyway, I had Chemistry SPA, and I think Miss Goh marked me down MANY times. Why? Because I made a huge blunder as we were supposed to get the crude product precipitate in the 100ml beaker, but I read wrongly and got it inside the 100ml conical flask! RAWR! Then I was like super gek la because the product which came out didn't look like crystals, neither did they look like powder. It was like... PVA-glued tissue paper? Argh. Infuriating.

After school, Sharon and I got ice cream! This time I wasn't so emo, so I just ordered 2 scoops.

My ice cream with chocolate drops and rainbow flakes!

Finished ice creams. Can see the patterns on the cups? =D

Oh, Sharon showed me the H1 Mathematics test paper and I was like, "WTH?!" They actually divided the paper into easy, medium, and hard [and stated which were the easy questions], and instructed the students to pick 3. Well obviously they'll pick the easy ones la! LOL.
Quite some time later, Ken, Wei Xiang, Ying Ming, and Yu Feng joined us at the table. And we did mass dance in the canteen! Super fun!! I LOVE MASS DANCE! Basically I didn't like it initially because I didn't know the steps. But I guess when you know it pretty well already, you'll gradually start to love it! YAY. So happy because I finally learnt the new dance for 'Ain't It Funny'. =D

I mugged Mathematics after she left. See the guy in front of me? Recently he's been sitting there to study as well. Hmm hmm. Maybe I shall go over and study with him or something next time. :))
27 February, Wednesday
There was Taekwondo practice, but I ponned it. Don't know why I'm starting to pon all the trainings this year. Ack. But no worries because the grading is only in April, so I got alot of time to learn the new pattern. WAHAH.
Hmm. As far as I can recall, I got really disappointed because of something. But I guess everything happens for a reason ya? That sentence brings back memories for some reason, but heck. I think it's a blessing in disguise because I heard from Jean that something spooky happened to a couple near the classroom block toilet. CREEPY. I shall vow never to go there when it gets dark even if my bladders burst. =X
28 February, Thursday
Math lecture test was so-so. I think there's a chance that I might actually pass this time! =D Hopefully la. Praying super hard that I'll pass Mathematics for Term 1.
But anyway, we had this civil defense thing after school. A total waste of time. I'd rather do Assignment 15. Well on second thought, I'd rather go for the civel defense thing. XD

This was what Elizabeth and I were doing while the guy was teaching us CPR in front.

Camwhore camwhore camwhore. With people outside watching us through the window. T_T

This segment was boring as well because it was just asking students to go up and extinguish the fire. That's all.

Oh, Lea went to the front to extinguish the fire. =D Sad I didn't manage to get the shot of her putting it out.
The civil defense thing ended at 6.45pm. And after that almost our whole class went for JJ Night!
Class photo!! I think our class is like the most bonded class out of the whole level can? :))

This is Desiree eating the green almost-squished-kueh which Lun Fa took out from his bag.

I can't seem to snap unglam shots of people!!! :O
JJ night was fun, but super tiring as well! I danced with Meng Han in front of our class people because we were both OGLs so we know most of the steps? =D Sadly they didn't play Ain't It Funny. Bleh. Learnt it for nothing. HAHA. OH. And the class train was SUPER FUN!! Don't know how to explain it in words, but... the whole thing was really exciting because you keep having this feeling of falling over. XD
After that almost the whole class went to the field to lie on the grass. I disappeared for a while because because. I guess this day is quite worth remembering because... hmm. Let's just say things are more or less official? If you can't get it, don't worry because I don't intend to let a whole mass of people know all at once. *grins*
Took 185 back with Lea because we live around the same area, and it so happens that she KNOWS. Omg, so scary can? It's like I didn't say anything, and I try to keep a LP, and yet people KNOW. :O Is it that obvious? :/
29 February, Friday

Don't we just look like coffeeshop aunties because of all the orh biang glass mugs? LOL. Lea was the only one who got hot milo.

Me and my daughter-in-law, Adeline!! How Sun abandoned me for his OG. So horrible. YOUR MOM IS DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! :((
Desiree, Jean, Joaquina, and me went to town after a bowl of sliced fish bee hoon for dinner. YAY. Finally got mnrxj's birthday present! I'm getting it early because I have a bad memory, and I figured I probably wouldn't have the time to shop around in Term 2, so yupp. :))

Oh, and we got this purple
Other than that, I got 3 pairs of coloured socks [black, green, and purple], and a pair of green curve-cut fbts! Joaquina and I got the same fbts, then I think Desiree got 1 red and 1 orange one. Hmm hmm. Didn't spend alot for the day because I decided to go at the last minute, so didn't bring along my funds. XD
Miss Liang's wedding is around the corner! Okay, not really around the corner. It's somewhere at the end of May. I need to get a dress!! :O
1 March, Saturday
There was no Taekwondo practice today because of the upcoming term tests. Hence I was wasting my time away at home. Darn. I need more self-discipline so that I can study at home instead of in school! GAH.
One Pound Gospel simply rocks by the way. I'm currently watching the J-Drama series of it, and it's really really nice! Shuuji from Nobuta wo Produce is acting in it! Not that I'm a big fan of his, but I think he looks way better in this show. XD Okay, I know I'm not supposed to be starting on new shows now. :/
Anyway, Xue Ping introduced this really nice sweet during tuition!! I think she knows my sleepy symptoms very well. YAY.

Ate 3 of them... Whee!

Nice wrapper eh?

Melon-flavored! GREEN!

It has this gummy inside the sweet which feels abit like sago, except sweeter and chewier. =D
OKAY. Have to go eat dinner now. BYE.
