<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 11, 2008
it's 9:56 PM.

Listening to: He Said, She Said (Time to Let Go) - NLT


I have sore eyes. Not literally. And it's ALL Sarah's fault for choosing to walk that stupid corridor at some unearthly hour where... people do stuff which they don't normally do in the open in broad daylight. ARGH.

Shit. Can't stand it. So awkward larh can?? And to think I actually stunned there for a few seconds before finally realising the whole thing. I wouldn't really mind if they were strangers [well technically all except one are strangers], but... Bahh.

[2nd][MEM][7: Reset...][ALL][1: All Memory...][2: Reset]

What happened this evening? *acts blur* Ah damn. I'm bad at self-denial. =X

Okay bye people. I know I shouldn't be blogging, but... I just felt the need to commemorate this SUPER malu-fied day. ARGH.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.