Listening to: Here I Am - Paul Twohill
Just a brief update.
1. Paul Twohill came to JJC on Tuesday. Surprisingly he sounded pretty good, and there's not so much of hair swinging now even though he still has his long hair.
2. I'm in a dilemma - should I give or not? ARGH.
3. I'm out of money. Did I mention in my previous posts that I bought a dress of a wrong color for Miss Liang's wedding? TSK. So sickening can? The worse thing is that the event is not too long after MYE [midyearexams], meaning I won't have enough time to shop around for a new dress! PLUS I need to get myself a pair of new heels. :/
4. Should I buy a birthday cake for my mom, or should I bake it? Oh wait, I forgot. I'm currently B-R-O-K-E.
5. I think all the 'candleholders' disappear once I've fulfilled the stuff on my to-do list. =X In any case, I'm still not a 'gamer' no matter how you look at it.
6. I think he looks good everyday though. =D Maybe it's because... HAH. Shan't say it here. =X
7. After 1+ year in JJC, I still have the 'Fairsian spirit' in me. As in not in that creepy sense la. It's more of the... Blah. I don't want to sound like some bimbo here. =X But still, it's not as if I haven't shown my displeasure before... HEH. Some people should be lucky that they weren't in my class in Secondary 3 & 4, or else... Blah. They should just count themselves lucky to be in __ __r___t _l___ now.
8. My hands are like some mountainous area. Weird bumps have been popping out of nowhere, and it hurts because those bumps are making my hands swollen, not with pasty pus luckily. No amount of cream helps!! ARGH. The worse thing is that I have them on my face as well!! Shit man.
9. I think Mr Er is a nice person. =D
10. I think I won't stay back in school because of alot of YUCKY people who keep ruining my mugging determination. I think I should just get a life, and go home and sleep.
11. I regret joining the Taekwondo competition which is a month away because I'm too lazy to practise, and I can't be pretty much bothered to turn up for Taekwondo practices either. What to do? I'm a born-ponstar. XD
12. I've been eating ALOT of food. It's time to cut down because I need the money.
13. I spent $10 on cab fare today just so that I can come to school early and use Sin Hoe's work as reference. But in the end, we went through our test paper instead of the tutorial today. TSK.
14. I couldn't donate blood today because the parental consent form was chopped with today's date. Meaning my mom won't be able to sign her consent on it today.
15. I don't think anyone would want my blood anyway because only AB+ people can receive it, and anyway AB+ people can accept any other blood types besides their own. LOL.
16. I forgot to take the free milo and snacks at the table outside the blood donation room.
End of update! It's a bit short, but at least better than nothing ya? =D
Thursday, April 17, 2008
it's 11:33 PM.
