This is probably my last post all the way till June, or maybe even longer than that.
Why? Because:
a. I'm going to be really busy with the upcoming tests
b. I'm going to mug in school till late, so I won't have time to blog
c. Even if I had free time, I would go and sleep
d. It's hard recalling the events that happened, be it in a day or week
e. I have no mood
f. Blogging makes me emo in a way because it makes me reflect on myself
g. Staring at the computer makes me even more short-sighted
h. Sitting in front of the computer takes up a whole lot of my time
i. Just sitting makes me accumulate fat
...and the list goes on and on.
In any case, I shall post up all the photos I've taken in the past many days I haven't blogged about! =D

Taken by Zheng Wei at MY territory. Don't know why now he trying to invade it... HEH. Yupp, this shot is to show people that I have been mugging!! =D

And presenting my... SUPER LONG 7CM PINKY FINGER!

Elizabeth and I were bored during GP... Actually we weren't supposed to be bored because we were SUPPOSED to do the Hua Chong Institution Prelims Paper, but oh wells. One often gets distracted when a camera is lying around...
Anyway, Mosaic Shot is super funny to play with because you can produce weird stuff!! Can you guess which face/body part belongs to who? =D I think you can differentiate the hands because I got chimpanzee fingers. As for the eyes, hint: look at the eyelids!

And another shot! I think the eyes are quite easy to differentiate. If you know me well enough, you'll be able to distinguish my mouth from hers because I have a scar at my cheek! =D

The story of the fat and rectangular eraser wanting to be slim and curvy like the water bottle... XD Okay, I just came up with that. We took this photo out of total randomness.

This is utterly... pig-gish. It's basically a combination of Elizabeth's mouth, Joaquina's nose, and my eyes. XD

A nice photo...

Basically Joaquina came over later because I think she got bored at her spot... =X Anyway, this is creepy shot #1!

Creepy shot #2! I think the negative mode makes our teeth black... XD

Elizabeth looks creepy with her hair covering one eye.... :/

Random pose because we didn't know what to do...

Emo shot! :((

This is Sin Hoe deep in thought while helping Evina solve a mathematics problem from sequences and series. Dumb chapter. Argh. Okay la, at least it's easier than differentiation and integration. XD

AND I FINALLY TOOK A DOUBLE-DECKER 185 BUS HOME!!!

A beetle found in Yuan Kang's sheng mian from the chinese economic rice stall... I'm so NOT going to buy anything from there already man.

Shots taken by Bernard out of boredom I think...

Quite well-taken I think because he managed to focus on everyone! =D

Looks emo? He actually planned to jump down from there then but there were a bunch of... HMM.

Sin Hoe and Xin Jie went for some dinosaur thing on this day actually, leaving Xian Liang behind. So in the end, since the basketball court was full, Bernard, Xian Liang, and me hung around at the "playground" because we had nothing better to do. Sadly I didn't take any pictures of the playground, but oh wells. For those who have no idea what's that, it's actually the part of the school near the netball court where there's this lantern looking things. =D In any case, the guys got pretty bored, so they did chin-ups while kiaping a basketball between their knees. LOL.

Xian Liang's very vein-y arm... Looks like tree roots right?? =X

Xian Liang and Bernard trying to compare arm thickness... T_T

My hand v.s. Xian Liang's. Don't anyhow think hor. We did this because Bernard claimed to know to how take a shot with some camera angle so that my arm will look bigger. Failed attempt I guess. HAH.

Then we played with that see-saw like thing, whereby the guys took turns to do push-ups on it in order to achieve "equilibrium". Well well, considering I'm a girl, I didn't have to do anything so I just laid there and slacked while they did the work. *snorts*

Bernard took this because he commented that Xian Liang looked "funny" while attempting to bring the plank to equilibrium. LOL.

Nice view while slacking there... :))

Group photo!!

This was the next day, where I was supposed to go support Zheng Wei because he had to go for his black belt grading. And I finally finished painting my shoe!! YAY. I took a pretty long while to figure out how to paint paint-splatters using a faulty brush... XD Anyway, I'm not wearing that to school because the base is damn slippery. =P

This is Toa Payoh Stadium! Yupp, I'm that good a friend as to go all the way to Toa Payoh on a Saturday morning! =D

Zheng Wei was sitting somewhere around there... Know what? We reached there at 12+pm, but the whole thing ended at 4+pm. And the worse thing was, I was standing throughout near the railings because I didn't know when it would start. :/ Thank goodness I wasn't wearing heels man... XD

This is the kids section! Gosh, they looked super cute when they were sparring even though they were junior black! =D

Zheng Wei is the top right person if you can't really see properly...

And the black belts are the people who sparred with those being graded. I saw Zheng Wei slip and fall TWICE! Okay la, I shouldn't be gloating because I may get bad karma... XD

This is called something like "hana lobster salad". We went to Suki Sushi at Cineleisure after that for the sushi buffet if you were wondering where that came from! :)) Thanks to Zheng Wei who treated me, and apologies for causing him to vomit out of fullness, and other various reasons! HEH. A certain someone told me when it was the last few minutes to order that "Order as many as you want, 'cause got me can liao". LOL. Now I know who I shan't eat sushi buffet with again. XD Jkjk.
Yupp, and that brings us to the end of the post! See you all 2 months from now! =D
