<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 27, 2008
it's 12:53 PM.

Listening to: Say It Again - Marie Digby


Sarah told me about this, so out of curiosity, I went to check it out at youtube!



I think it's fake 'cause... It's abit hard to believe? I mean... I don't know... The old lady looks kind of emo to me. LOL! XD



And this is another video at Raffles Place, but different case this time. I think this is much creepier, and I think it's quite hard to edit it using some program. Unless... Some people are smart enough to come up with some gadget to create that whole effect? Thing is, I don't understand why that guy had so much courage as to go and capture it on his camera phone. I mean, if it was me, I would have fled for my life, and if I had enough guts, I would throw a crucifix or bible at that. =X

Okay, end of post! =D

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.