<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 27, 2008
it's 9:24 PM.

Listening to: Toxic - HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR


I'm pissed and stressed at the same time. Surprisingly NOT due to studies this time. =x

The stress part is because... Okay, this part if confidential since it doesn't concern me only, so I'll leave this for another day when it all dies down.

The pissed part is because... ARGH. For goodness sake, she's YOUR mom. What's all that fuss about "spoiling her" just by placing her in the double-bed ward? Why don't YOU think about all the things she has done for YOU the past decades instead of just thinking selfishly for you, yourself, and YOU only? I don't see how that's considered spoiling considering she's been giving selflessly to YOU, sacrificing what she could have actually kept for herself. Had she not sacrificed, YOU wouldn't be what you've become today. The least YOU could do is to just have a little bit of gratitude/appreciation towards her, and just keep your big fat BLOODY mouth shut for once. Your husband rakes in thousands of cash per month. You stay in a freaking big place with a huge plasma television, an enormous piano.. etc. What's a few thousand compared to that? Must YOU be so calculative and insist that everyone forks out the same amount of money given that they earn much less than YOUR husband? You're NOT the one earning the money. Not wanting to fork out YOUR money is one thing. Not allowing your husband to chip in HIS money is ANOTHER thing altogether. You are just a FREAKING BIG SELFISH HORRIBLE CRAPPY T-H-I-N-G whom I'm DAMN ashamed to call my ______. See this? *waves a puny skinny bone in the air* Go fetch.

Another reason why I'm pissed is because that ______ of mine is getting on my nerves. Stop making your family suffer, because sooner or later, they're so going to be the ones leaving you instead of the other way round. And please show some concern for your sons because I can't be forever there to take care of their studies, health... etc. Sure I can help, but it's not going to be a 24-hour thing. And if you were thinking of leaving them to your maid, can you PLEASE stop and recall who was the one who _____ __ ___ ______? Don't repeat the same tragedy. Your children miss you, so just come home soon okay? In any case, if you've forgotten, you just missed 22nd April. And you didn't even call. What the heck is wrong with you? :/

Okay, end of moody post. Have to do work and ensure that I don't get detention tomorrow since I'll be meeting Ryuzaki-kun for lunch straight after school.

ALL THE BEST TO FINNY! RAWR!!

Oh yeah, before I forget... I got third place for 200m sprint. TSK.

Tug-of-war was horrible because we lacked people. Hence I'll be doing 3 events for this year's sports meet - 200m, 4x100m, and tug-of-war. All the best to Owens who's currently at the last place! Have to own Bikila!! XD Jkjk.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.