<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 19, 2008
it's 1:10 PM.

Listening to: Zinnia - Hoi Festa


ZETTAI KARESHI IS COMING OUT AS A J-DRAMA SERIES!!!! *screams like a crazed high-school otaku* Can't wait to watch it, but then again... NO TIME TO WATCH ALL MY J&K-DRAMAS!! :((

Sad. Anyway I played Bridge online with Desiree and Elizabeth yesterday. Quite fun I think, just that high level people tend to look down on the low level ones. HMM.

Nothing much to update on. I might be uploading photos later because I'm celebrating my mom's birthday today at some Tung Lok Restaurant [or whatever the name is] at Habourfront Centre. WHEE! I think I'm currently broke because I spent $60-70 on her present which I bought at G2000. Yikes. Hence I'm in desperate need of money to go get a purple dress, as well as accessories to go with it. ARGH. :/

Talking about the dress, I'm supposed to get my heels from Charles and Keith today. BUT, my laziness suddenly set in and thus... Hehe. =X

Why can't Taekwondo camp be as fun as EG Club's camp? They got don't-know-how-many water bombs lehh, PLUS the total expenditure was $300+ lo. Taekwondo's budget was only like how much? BELOW $100!! Haha, how I know their spendings was 3 times more than tkd's? 'Cause YQ called early in the morning because I think his phone got something wrong, then I think he got bored of tying waterbombs. XD But still, they got water games lehh!! ARGH.

In any case, Nilawan... YOU IMMATURE. =D Watermelon watermelon~~~!

Okay bye people! :))

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.