I have a WHOLE LOT of things I want to blog, and since I'm finally free on a wonderful holiday, I decided I shouldn't procrastinate further. XD
7 April, Monday

This is Sarah's phone. And this is the reason why I absolutely HATE rich people. XD Jkjk. It has this spiffy game called 'Jawbreaker' which for some reason hates me to the core because it refuses to let me break Elizabeth's record. =X

SARAH AND A MYSTERY GUY!!
9 April, Wednesday

Remember there were bats outside the hall near the toilet? Now they've migrated to this tree! =D

I think this was after our economics lesson. Because while Elizabeth and I stayed back for a while to take photos of the bats, there was this auntie who showed us this bird's nest! It took me a while just to see a white bird amongst the leaves, then an even longer while before I noticed the twigs below. LOL.

And then she showed us some feeding pattern of this particular bird [which Elizabeth said it was a myrna], whereby this bird would first watch from a distance if there was anyone "suspicious" near the pipe above while holding on to a worm in its beak.

If the coast was clear, it would hop on to the pipe, and feed its young there! For your information, that section of the pipe is uncovered, so the little ones there wouldn't suffocate or anything. Sides', not many predators actually come near there, so it's like a 100% survival rate thing. Smart eh?
19 April, Saturday
Like I promised, here are the photos I took at Tung Lok Signature at Vivo City! Previously I mentioned it was at Harbourfront Centre, but that was because my mom got the wrong information from dont-know-where. Lol.

First dish: Sharks' Fin Soup with Crabmeat. The picture says it all, because the sharks' fin was really soft, and you could eat chunks of crabmeat in every spoonful! :))
I forgot to take a photo of the second dish because everyone were grabbing all the meaty parts of the roasted duck and pork. So by the time it was coast clear to snap a decent shot, the whole plate was almost empty. T_T

Third dish: Pork Rib. It looks pretty simple and ordinary, but is in fact pretty good! The weird part is that we were given a fork and knife each in a Chinese Restaurant to slice the meat off the rib, but oh wells, it's easier to eat it that way anyway. =D In any case, the meat could practically slide right off clean from the bone after a few skillful slices from the knife. Okay, I was pretty fascinated by that because you don't see such things everyday. LOL.

Fourth dish: Handmade Seaweed Beancurd with Mushrooms. Especially nice if you're a seaweed lover because there's a strong seaweed taste when you bite on the crispy surface of the beancurd before your teeth sink into the soft inside.

Fifth dish: Yam Rice. I think this was pretty salty, so I didn't really enjoy it that much. Nevertheless, I think it would taste real great if the chef put in less salt... =D

Last Dish: Vanilla Ice-Cream in Mango Syrup with Pomelo. All-time favourite. Nothing much to comment on because it's about the same as the one at Min Jiang Restaurant. The only difference is that this one is has a more Western-influence, and the ice-cream was pretty sweet [the ice-cream at Min Jiang wasn't sweet because the syrup was sweet enough].

A closer look at the dessert.

My grandma, with my eldest auntie who I don't really like but not exactly hate. =X
21 April, Monday

Pigging on potato sticks provided by Kai Xian during Biology tutorial. XD

Dark chocolate held by Elizabeth. White chocolate held by me. Both chocolates come from a small box of chocolates given to Jean from Zhengwei.

I think couple phones look nice! :)) Unfortunately none of them belong to me; they belong to Ser Hui and Sin Hoe respectively. I'm not saying they're a couple, but there might be a possibility! Jkjk. =X

Back view of both phones.

Watched the heats for Sports Meet with Elgin and Sin Hoe because I had nothing better to do in school from then till 7.30pm. :/
22 April, Tuesday

Disgusting-looking gummy bear stuck on the table leg by an anonymous person. If you look closely, he/she stuck staples and hair into it out of sick humour.
Anyway, I left school straight away to watch Funny Games with my darling Nilawan! Sad to say, the movie SUCKED like mad. Know why? Because it was SUPPOSED to be a sadistic movie describe to be "torture porn". In the end, only 2 people were killed by a pathetic gunshot each, and the last one was just pushed off the boat into the sea. T_T SUPER SIAN-ED CAN? If I were to rewrite the whole story, it would go like this:
Ann and George drive out to the country with their young son, Georgie, towing their lovely wooden sailboat behind their Land Rover and listening to opera CDs [just like the movie].
As they settle into their tasteful, gated vacation home, the mother hears a loud yelp followed by 2 loud knocks on her door a few minutes later. As she opens the door, she finds herself greeted politely by two well-spoken young sociopaths.
"Hi." She greets back with equal spirit. "Is there anything I can..."
However, before she can finish her question, one of them holds up a brutally mutilated dog in front of her and interrupts cheerfully, "Thanks for lending us your dog. He was such a nice thing to play with!"
The lady screams, out of both fear and despair, drawing the attention of her husband and her 10-years-old son.
"Holy ____, what the-" Her husband yells, covering his son's eyes immediately.
Again, before he could finish his sentence, one of them stealthily draws a small knife from his pocket and slices off the man's ear in one motion.
The whole family sinks into an abyss of panic and confusion as George lay on the floor in a bright red pool of blood, not unconscious, but in a state of shock.
The duo quickly introduces themselves as Peter and Paul after pushing Ann and Georgie into a large room and dragging George by his other ear there. The family stares at them with eyes widened in terror while they explain the "game" - a bet whether the family is able to survive within 12 hours.
[inserts some boring screams and pleas from Anne to let them off, and more cryings from Georgie... etc.]
Georgie escapes somehow and finds himself hiding in his neighbour's vacation house. Paul follows him into the house calmly, toying with a coin in one hand.
"So little Georgie likes the game of hide&seek? Well why don't we spice things up a little by deciding what will happen if I manage to find you? I'll toss this coin. If it lands on heads, you'll end up like your b___h [female dog], otherwise I'll be nice and let you return to your daddy and mommy. Sounds nice to you?" Paul smirks coincidentally in Georgie's [currently hiding in a small room under a stairway] direction, making the latter cringe further in his spot. "Silence means consent!"
Paul tosses the coin, and it lands on tails.
"Now aren't you lucky?" Paul starts again, walking at a relaxed pace out of Georgie's sight, flipping the coin at random.
[The screen turns black as the camera is set in Georgie's view] All that can be heard is Georgie's heavy panting and occasional gulps of saliva down his throat. In a distance, Paul's footsteps can be heard but he's nowhere in sight.
Suddenly, the sound of the latter stops. Georgie stretches his fingers to push open the door slightly, and looks around through the tiny opening.
"Found you." Paul's head appears abruptly through the opening, and the latter slams the door shut on Georgie's three fingers, chopping off the phalanxes. He screams in pain as Paul smiles sadistically at the bleeding fingers. Before long, Paul returns to the house, dragging Georgie half-facedown across the floor.
[insert Ann's deranged screams as she discovers Georgie's missing phalanxes and half his face hideously disfigured from all that dragging]
Meanwhile, Peter can be seen fiddling with some ropey mechanism linking Ann and George [who are currently tied to separate chairs], finishing off his masterpiece by tightening the rope around the latter's neck.
"Peter, you done there?"
"Yup." Peter replied triumphantly.
"Okay Georgie, looks like we came back just in time! Now we're going to play another game. See this mechanism Peter has come up with? If you want to save your mom from that [points to the chair Ann is sitting on, whereby near her both ears are two spinning drillheads], you just have to pull the trigger. See, when you blast your daddy's head off, the rope will come off his neck and this will in turn free your mommy! But if you don't, the drills will just go right through her ears, pulling the rope even tighter around your daddy's neck, and plop! His head rolls off! Sounds fun?"
Georgie looks desperately at his parents, and looks back at the gun in front of him.
"Don't think of pointing that at us or I'll be sorry... for you." Peter adds on.
Georgie tightens his grip on the gun while the sound of the drills reverberates in the background.
[to be continued... can't type further because there's spa tomorrow. XD]

Went to Thai Village to celebrate my mom's birthday with Aunt Susan.

The appetisers.

A grown-up hair bomb. XD

First dish: Sharks' Fin Soup [again]. Looks plain right?

Actually you're supposed to make it look more appetising by adding the bean sprouts and chinese celery provided.

The huge piece of sharks' fin!! =D

And a closer look at the huge chunk of meat!

Dessert was double-boiled hashima. I think it's not bad, though the shape's a little weird. First time eating! :))
23 April, Wednesday

My poor pirated $10 puma shoe bought in China.

Because the sole was halfway torn off, Amanda helped me to put plasters on it. XD

Get well soon!!

Ponned Taekwondo to watch Talentime. Occasionally had to duck behind Lea so that they wouldn't see me [some members would occasionally come in during breaks to watch the performance]. RING-A-RING-A-RING!! Super humourous. Laughed so hard that I was literally crying. =X
25 April, Friday
Went to Jurong East gym with Sarah straight after dialogue session!

Yay. Thanks to her for accompanying me to Queensway to get my new shoes.

Yupp you're not colour blind. It's pink! Sadly it's too small. The uncle advised me to put potatoes inside so that it could expand. Why I got a small size? Because it was the only size left, and it's a fact that I'm an impulse buyer. XD
26 April, Saturday

This was taken after sports meet on the way to Mt. Elizabeth Hospital to meet my mom to go to Mount Alvernia Hospital. I think I was more disgusted than the time I saw a rotting bird with cockroaches and ants crawling all over. Argh, the stench. And to think I was sitting just right behind him. :O
29 April, Tuesday

I'm not sure if this was on purpose, but the bus door was open throughout the journey on the expressway on the way to school. I think I wasn't the only one amused by it because the lady sitting beside me was taking a photo of that as well... XD
Okay, end of update! Happy holidays people! :))
