Listening to: 吹吹風- 曹格
Happy belated birthday to XIANLIANG whose birthday was yesterday!!
And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DESIREE!!
Anyway, we lost the relay race yesterday. :/ But it's okay I guess 'cause it wasn't that meaningful when you're not running with people you know. And sides' it's the experience that counts! :)) Still, winning would be a bonus because I've got nothing to add to my testimonial. BLAH.
Oh yeah before I forget... Thanks to Desiree, Elizabeth, Jean, Joaquina, Kai Xian, Sharon, Sin Hoe, Yishan, and all the other people who wished me good luck but for some reason I can't really remember who! =X
To end off this post, I read this horoscope thing for the month of June from the ELLE magazine I bought yesterday [thanks to Sarah for giving me the free redeemable CleanClear package which came with her magazine]. If it comes true... :)))))))))))) *glitters with hope*
Gemini [21 May-21 June]
Finally, the fairytale comes true. You're put yourself in a perilous position [i think i know what this is referring to...], and just as it all starts to go horribly wrong [*puts a tick on the checklist*], you are rescued by your knight in shining armour [yay]. An old friend who has known you for years [dory??] will not let you down. You are grateful for his [oh, a guy] timely intervention, if a little embarrassed. But take the hint from Fate. The happy ending is right here, if you want it.
CAN'T WAIT!!!! =D Not that I really believe it, but... It's always good to have something in anticipation. :))
Okay, shall get back to my currently-watching 'Fated To Love You' aka '命中注定我爱你'!! I like 阮經天 and 陳楚河!! <3 Happy long weekend people!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
it's 8:45 AM.
