I went to Doreen's house today because her mom asked us over. Was supposed to meet Nilawan at her house bus-stop at 10.30am, but I woke up at that time instead. LOL.
Anyway, the first to reach there [and punctually at that] was Christopher who arrived at 10.59am. *applauds* Apparently he noted that I haven't been joining the adult service up at the chapel because I was downstairs with my nephew at Sunday School. =X Speaking of him, I remember last time I used to like a fellow part-time co-worker [called Chris] during my work attachment at Vil'age with Doreen. Then after we came back to school, I smsed her this message "I L-O-V-E CHRIS!! <33" randomly during class, and she showed it to Christopher. Haha, the crappy stuff during secondary school years. XD
We [Christopher, Nilawan, and me] watched The Golden Compass during lunch, whereby the lead girl sadly didn't kiss the boy. TSK. Nothing much to comment on the movie actually because the main highlight of the day was the FOOD.

The buffet table.

A full plate of tuna croissants with fresh tomato slices sandwiched in between! =D

Stuff to go with the Indian Rojak..

And more ingredients... [I'm lazy to comment on them 'cause I'm pretty drained for the day]

And more ingredients again...

Bean sprouts obviously...

And the gravy which, instead of the usual prawn paste thing, is made from mashed sweet potato and peanut!

This was for dessert - piping hot apple crumble topped with chilled vanilla ice cream!!

And I love this biscuit! Nice! =D
Maybe I'll be a food critic when I grow up. Hehe.
In any case, I was msning with YQ last night [or rather this morning], and he gave me this link to this JC2 ACJC girl called Kaiyan who's suffering from cancer, and though the doctor said this was her last year to live, she's still going strong. What's A'Levels compared to what she's going through?
Okay, nothing much to type already. I just found out today that I'm pretty notorious. Argh.
